Start by marking “COMPELLED” as Want to Read:
COMPELLED

COMPELLED

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  103 ratings  ·  9 reviews
At a reduced price for one week only.

In COMPELLED, bestselling author Aaron Niz takes you on a terrifying journey into the darkest corners of a killer's mind.

Mason Winters could be your best friend. On the surface, he's just an ordinary guy with a normal job, leading a typical life.

But just beneath his smiling facade lies a dark and terrible secret.

Suffering from horrible
Published (first published December 28th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about COMPELLED, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about COMPELLED

Cara Poggi
Meh. Very repetitive.
Britney
The overall story wasnt bad. The writing style and the misspelled words makes the story confusing at times.

Its frightening to think that somebody actually tick like the main character Mason. He is a very believeable character. If misspelled words dont bother you, then this ais a good book to read.
Erin
Not bad. Writing style was a little choppy, but all in all pretty good. Loved the way Aaron Niz described Mason's problems. Creepy. Interesting enough to keep me reading. Seems like the next on is Skeptic. Might pick that one up.
Erin
Pretty good. A few things I'm still not sure of. The more I think of it, the more I wonder if I missed something, but other readers say the same thing. interesting enough to keep me reading. Liked the 'twist' at the end.
Jen Locke
I liked the story - and hope to read another book about Mason. The writing wasn't very good, though. Lots of confusing sentences and grammatical errors. Hopefully the author will improve and get an editor.
Robyn Erfurth
Not too bad for the the price if you dont mind bad editing. The story line was good, just a little hard to follow. I seems just about anyone can get a book publisher anymore.

Nicki
started out ok, but then got really predictable. the main character made some awfully stupid and transparent mistakes.
Jill W
Basically a good horror story. Main character is well described as is his OCD.
Mary
A good mystery!
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Lisa White
Lisa White marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Kirsty Mills
Kirsty Mills marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Tonya Lucas
Tonya Lucas marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Chuck
Chuck marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Jun 18, 2014
Appleblossom45
Appleblossom45 marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The Skeptic The Trip 7 habits of a highly ineffective person: (Plus three other habits that are pretty bad too Initiation: A Vampire Thriller Initiation