Good Morning, Holy Spirit

Good Morning, Holy Spirit

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  2,281 ratings  ·  68 reviews
The story of Benny Hinn's personal encounter with the Holy Spirit and how that experience dramatically changed his life is a story God has used hundreds of thousands of times around the world to touch the lives of others.
Published May 1st 1997 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published February 28th 1990)

Laine
Aug 27, 2012 Laine rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Laine by: a friend
Shelves: books-i-own
This is not just a book, this is a journy with the Holy Spirit itself! i Loved it, every page really makes you evaluate your commitment with God. Also you see how much Benny Hinn went through before becoming the successful man that he is today. I recommend it to new christians as well as old ones this is the kind of book that every christian needs to read at least once in their life!
Latonya
This book gave me a great understanding of the need for God's Holy Spirit. He is not some force but a person whom God has sent to help me in my daily walk. I need Him if I'm going to grow and live successfully as a Christian. The first time I read I had misunderstood something about the book. But, I reread recently and I am completely blessed by the ministry of God's Holy Spirit and the privilege of access to Him.
Naomi
Created a desire to know the Holy Spirit more.
Melissa
“He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who is seeking the glory of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.” -- John 7:18

The above quote is Jesus speaking in the temple during the festival of booths. We have no record of Jesus boasting of his deeds, instead, he always pointed to the Father. When a pastor or leader is boastful of his own works, beware.

“But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through [a...more
Paul Bamikole
Oct 07, 2013 Paul Bamikole rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Every one
Recommended to Paul by: A christian brother
The book is a master piece that addresses the many error and misconceptions we have been having on the person of the Holy Spirit. Its a grass to grace, and then grace to grace relationship the Man of God has had and still having with the Holy Spirit. The book encourages intimacy with the third in Trinity. It brings us to a place of longning for fellowship with God the Father. I had to read and reread the book again. So many of the questions that arises within a believer's heart have been generou...more
Nicole
i learned so much from this book. like, how to deal with God, the Holy Spirit, and how to pray. This is an inspirational book. Irecomend this book for the people who wants to know the power of the Holy Spirit, for all ages.
Michael
This book changed my life!

I never realized I could know God in a personal way. This book tells you how the author did it and how you can do it.
Venus race
Oct 01, 2007 Venus race rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all Christian
we should give God Holy Spirit same as how we worship our God the father and Jesus Christ. we shower him our total devotion and unwavering love.
Callie
Loved it! Helped me become intimate with the Lord when I was young and I am still falling more in love with Him each day!
Aprilmayb Buchschacher
A great book. Powerful in realizing the Holy Spirit as a person and a friend. I want to read this again.
Meghan
Really enjoyed this book. Read it in one sitting.
Instituto Êxodo
Registrei um livro no BookCrossing.com!
Karla
Amazing. La relación que Benny Hinn tiene con el Espíritu Santo es envidiable. Todo el libro es una sopa de exhortación a perseverar en una relación personal con un Dios que también tiene sentimientos: que llora, que se ríe, que siente cuando es traicionado. Solo con leerlo se puede comenzar a sentir al Espíritu Santo comenzar a obrar en cosas que ni siquiera sabíamos que había dentro de nosotros. Pero no se queda ahí, sino que Hinn nos deja con las ganas de soltar su libro, doblar rodillas y co...more
Victoria Matjila
A book that I hold close to my chest. :-)
Eden
A BOOK THAT CHANGES YOUR LIFE FOREVER! MUST READ!
Thomas Ranjan
Good Book.
Lorraine
Currently reading as part of our Home Cell's spiritual development. On chapter 3...

Jesus died but he left the Holy Spirit to fellowship with us. How AWESOME is that?

Our encounter with the Holy Spirit is as different as we are. To some, he is bright and big and tangible, to others, he is the 'quite in the storm".

I love dit as it made it clear how the universe is working together for my success. I am indeed Blessed and Highly favoured.
Gloria Simatupang
Menurutku berat bacanya waktu itu, karena tujuan baca buku itu cuma buat dapet "bahasa". Buku ini lebih ke nyeritain pengalaman pribadinya penulis, apa yang dirasakan penulis. Kan biasanya kalau buku rohani (yang pernah kubaca sih) itu nyeritain bagian pengetahuan umumnya juga banyak. Tapi ada subbab yang paling kuinget, subbab yang nyeritain Bapa, Anak, dan Roh Kudus. Mau baca lagi, dulu banyak yang ke-skip bacanya.
Cathy
Very good one.. really liked the way how the author narrated the purpose of the book to his life.
Nina
Dieses Buch ist nicht gerade spannend und hat nur einen geringen Unterhaltungswert. Dennoch liest es sich leicht.
Es hat mich geistlich sehr viel weiter gebracht, hat mir die Person des Heiligen Geistes verständlich gemacht, mir viele Fragen beantwortet, die ich zu dem Thema hatte und hat dazu beigetragen, dass ich meine Beziehung zum Heiligen Geist verbessern konnte.
Eliza Joan Bayasen
The Lord has led me to this book just days after I was born again, and I'm very thankful that He has. I've had a deeper understanding of who the Holy Spirit truly is, and I've felt His infilling as I was reading this book, and because of that, my Christian walk will never be the same. This is definitely a must-read for those who want to know the Lord more.
Dominic
Gives us a glimpse of what the Holy Spirit can do in our life.
Tapji Fwangwen
This book is splendid, it help me to know the role of the Holy Spirit in the Trinity.
Kacie Drake
I think he gets a little extreme and carried away in some parts, and I'm not fully on board with his theology about the Holy Spirit.
However, this is a sweetly challenging book in the power of spending time with the Lord and a fascinating insight into how He speaks and moves in us and through us.
Nikkeya08
Book was awesome at explaining the holy spirit and gave me great wisdim/comfort... i did get lost a time or two though cause its mire informative vs exciting ... obviously its not fiction lol
John Fletcher
Great story about Benny's life and a great basic introduction to who the Holy Spirit is and what he does. I really appreciated all the scriptural references. Good book for those who need more understanding on the Holy Spirit or are hungry for more and need to be reminded.
Leslie
I am not a Pentecostal and do not watch televangelists, but I enjoyed reading this award-winning book shortly after it came out. There was a sweetness and openness in Hinn's manner of telling about his religious life that touched me.
Marlene
I have read and reread this book. His story of his encounter with the holy Spirit is like one that I have never heard before. This book and "Welcome Holy Spirit" I continue to re-read whenever doubts try to extinguish my flame of faith.
Jacqueline
Read this in conjunction to the book The Fourth Dimension, a simple but good reminder of the power of the Holy Spirit in believer's lives! My favorite was the testimonies in Benny's life of how the Spirit works in wondrous ways.
The Christian Mind: Who here has read "Good morning, Holy Spirit"? 3 13 Jun 27, 2013 07:15AM
  • The God Chasers: My Soul Follows Hard After Thee
  • The Final Quest
  • When Heaven Invades Earth: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles
  • Intercessory Prayer: How God Can Use Your Prayers to Move Heaven & Earth
  • Amplified Bible
  • The Bait Of Satan: Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense
  • Me and My Big Mouth!: Your Answer is Right Under Your Nose
  • The Supernatural Ways of Royalty
  • Fasting: Opening the Door to a Deeper, More Intimate, More Powerful Relationship With God
  • Gods Generals Volume 1: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail
  • The Believer's Authority
  • Unmerited Favor: Depending on Jesus for every success in your life
  • Woman, Thou Art Loosed!: Healing the Wounds of the Past
  • The Three Battlegrounds: An In-Depth View of the Three Arenas of Spiritual Warfare: The Mind, the Church and the Heavenly Places
  • Spiritual Authority
  • The Holy Spirit: Activating God's Power in Your Life
  • Victory Over the Darkness
Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn is a televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities.

More about Benny Hinn...
The Anointing Welcome, Holy Spirit: How You Can Experience the Dynamic Work of the Holy Spirit in Your Life. The Blood: Experience the power that brings salvation, healing, and miracles He Touched Me: An Autobiography Kathryn Kuhlman