Start by marking “Good Morning, Holy Spirit” as Want to Read:
Good Morning, Holy Spirit

Good Morning, Holy Spirit

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  3,552 ratings  ·  85 reviews
The story of Benny Hinn's personal encounter with the Holy Spirit and how that experience dramatically changed his life is a story God has used hundreds of thousands of times around the world to touch the lives of others.
Published May 1st 1997 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published February 28th 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Good Morning, Holy Spirit, please sign up.

Trioni If you want to read it online there is a .pdf format on theriverh2o.com

Laine
Aug 27, 2012 Laine rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Laine by: a friend
Shelves: books-i-own
This is not just a book, this is a journy with the Holy Spirit itself! i Loved it, every page really makes you evaluate your commitment with God. Also you see how much Benny Hinn went through before becoming the successful man that he is today. I recommend it to new christians as well as old ones this is the kind of book that every christian needs to read at least once in their life!
Latonya
This book gave me a great understanding of the need for God's Holy Spirit. He is not some force but a person whom God has sent to help me in my daily walk. I need Him if I'm going to grow and live successfully as a Christian. The first time I read I had misunderstood something about the book. But, I reread recently and I am completely blessed by the ministry of God's Holy Spirit and the privilege of access to Him.
Naomi
Created a desire to know the Holy Spirit more.
Melissa
“He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who is seeking the glory of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.” -- John 7:18

The above quote is Jesus speaking in the temple during the festival of booths. We have no record of Jesus boasting of his deeds, instead, he always pointed to the Father. When a pastor or leader is boastful of his own works, beware.

“But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through [a
Paul Bamikole
Oct 07, 2013 Paul Bamikole rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Every one
Recommended to Paul by: A christian brother
The book is a master piece that addresses the many error and misconceptions we have been having on the person of the Holy Spirit. Its a grass to grace, and then grace to grace relationship the Man of God has had and still having with the Holy Spirit. The book encourages intimacy with the third in Trinity. It brings us to a place of longning for fellowship with God the Father. I had to read and reread the book again. So many of the questions that arises within a believer's heart have been generou ...more
Shane Wall
Aug 24, 2014 Shane Wall rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone, teenage and up
Recommended to Shane by: church member
I never had anyone teach me about Who the Holy Spirit actually was. I thought He was just God's Spirit that made us feel a certain way. I definitely didn't know that I could build a relationship with Him. But I know now and knowing that has changed my life forever! If you're not saved, just become saved or have been saved for any number of years, this book is a MUST!!! Jesus Himself said that He was going back to the Father and was sending the Holy Spirit in His place. For no other reason than T ...more
Nicole
i learned so much from this book. like, how to deal with God, the Holy Spirit, and how to pray. This is an inspirational book. Irecomend this book for the people who wants to know the power of the Holy Spirit, for all ages.
Nikkeya08
Book was awesome at explaining the holy spirit and gave me great wisdim/comfort... i did get lost a time or two though cause its mire informative vs exciting ... obviously its not fiction lol
Hannah Seo
I first came across this book when I was in middle school. While reading it, some thoughts I had were: 'If I prayed as much as Benny Hinn did, does it mean that I would be able to talk to the Holy Spirit?'

Now I recognize this as a rather gnostic idea, in the way how mortal efforts can lead up to a different spiritual "level". Also, many of Benny Hinn's "prophecies" are proved to be incorrect.

The spirituality of a Christian cannot be "proven" upon the basis of "feelings" and experiences; it shou
Calle
Few people have perfected the art of "fleecing the flock" as well as pastor Benny Hinn, whose faith healing fund raisers have earned him a $42 million dollar net worth and a private jet.

The book is nearly 200 pages of nonsense. Aside from being a crook and a charaltan, Hinn seems to be a pathological liar; he claims his father was the mayor of Jaffa, which is clearly not true. (see for example http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/h... )

This book was a quick read but also a complete waste of time
Michael
This book changed my life!

I never realized I could know God in a personal way. This book tells you how the author did it and how you can do it.
Venus race
Oct 01, 2007 Venus race rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all Christian
we should give God Holy Spirit same as how we worship our God the father and Jesus Christ. we shower him our total devotion and unwavering love.
Callie
Loved it! Helped me become intimate with the Lord when I was young and I am still falling more in love with Him each day!
Aprilmayb Buchschacher
A great book. Powerful in realizing the Holy Spirit as a person and a friend. I want to read this again.
Meghan
Really enjoyed this book. Read it in one sitting.
Lola Adekoya
Awesome

I am aware of the fact a d truth of the working of the Holy Spirit, however this book took me through a journey of the person of the Holy Spirit. I would state here that I went back to start from pre-k with the trinity......
Awesome book and an eye opener
Charles Rogers
This book brings awareness that it is the God the Holy Spirit that is with us and abide daily. Great read - can open your eyes and give you a greater appreciation for the presence of the Holy Spirit in your life.
Sean Chambers ray
I wish I could give this a five stars two or three times over. This was such an awesome book. I must say I've learned a lot and it is a book that I will read and read and read again.
Paul Marikio
Its a book every Christian family need in a were homes or give to a were Friends as a gift if we truly care, because its God spiking to u and me, to a were mind body soul and spirit.
Instituto Êxodo
Registrei um livro no BookCrossing.com!
Glenda Fields
Just simply awesome...This book is a must read for all believers... Good Morning Holy Spirit has been a go to book for me for many years...
Karla
Amazing. La relación que Benny Hinn tiene con el Espíritu Santo es envidiable. Todo el libro es una sopa de exhortación a perseverar en una relación personal con un Dios que también tiene sentimientos: que llora, que se ríe, que siente cuando es traicionado. Solo con leerlo se puede comenzar a sentir al Espíritu Santo comenzar a obrar en cosas que ni siquiera sabíamos que había dentro de nosotros. Pero no se queda ahí, sino que Hinn nos deja con las ganas de soltar su libro, doblar rodillas y co ...more
Victoria Matjila
A book that I hold close to my chest. :-)
NiceToMeetYou!
A BOOK THAT CHANGES YOUR LIFE FOREVER! MUST READ!
Thomas Ranjan
Good Book.
Abigail Sands
An excellent teaching about having a relationship with God's Holy Spirit.
Lorraine
Currently reading as part of our Home Cell's spiritual development. On chapter 3...

Jesus died but he left the Holy Spirit to fellowship with us. How AWESOME is that?

Our encounter with the Holy Spirit is as different as we are. To some, he is bright and big and tangible, to others, he is the 'quite in the storm".

I love dit as it made it clear how the universe is working together for my success. I am indeed Blessed and Highly favoured.
Gloria Simatupang
Menurutku berat bacanya waktu itu, karena tujuan baca buku itu cuma buat dapet "bahasa". Buku ini lebih ke nyeritain pengalaman pribadinya penulis, apa yang dirasakan penulis. Kan biasanya kalau buku rohani (yang pernah kubaca sih) itu nyeritain bagian pengetahuan umumnya juga banyak. Tapi ada subbab yang paling kuinget, subbab yang nyeritain Bapa, Anak, dan Roh Kudus. Mau baca lagi, dulu banyak yang ke-skip bacanya.
The Christian Mind: Who here has read "Good morning, Holy Spirit"? 3 15 Jun 27, 2013 07:15AM
  • The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind: Access to a Life of Miracles
  • The Supernatural Ways of Royalty
  • Gods Generals Volume 1: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail
  • Me and My Big Mouth!: Your Answer is Right Under Your Nose
  • The Believer's Authority
  • The Three Battlegrounds: An In-Depth View of the Three Arenas of Spiritual Warfare: The Mind, the Church and the Heavenly Places
  • They Shall Expel Demons: What You Need to Know about Demons—Your Invisible Enemies
  • Spiritual Authority
  • Victory Over the Darkness
  • Fasting: Opening the Door to a Deeper, More Intimate, More Powerful Relationship With God
  • The Holy Spirit: Activating God's Power in Your Life
Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn is a televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities.

More about Benny Hinn...
The Anointing Welcome, Holy Spirit: How You Can Experience the Dynamic Work of the Holy Spirit in Your Life. The Blood: Experience the power that brings salvation, healing, and miracles He Touched Me: An Autobiography Kathryn Kuhlman