Start by marking “Forgotten Child” as Want to Read:
Forgotten Child
Preview

Forgotten Child

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Will she ever find a home where she can belong?The dramatic new novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author of LOST ANGEL.ALONE…Jennifer Lavender was a lonely child. She always felt like second best and desperately craved her parents love.ADOPTED…When Jenny learns she was adopted everything falls into place. But her dream of finding her real family can never be fulfille ...more
Published July 8th 2010 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published July 2nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Forgotten Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgotten Child

AvonBooksUK
Will she ever find a home where she can belong?

The dramatic new novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author of LOST ANGEL.

ADOPTED…When Jenny learns she was adopted everything falls into place. But her dream of finding her real family can never be fulfilled - her mother died alone giving birth.

ABANDONED… Now a grown woman, she attempts to fill her void by marrying Marcos. For a
Nat
I struggled at the beginning. It made me feel uneasy at first not knowing where it was headed. I hadn't read anything about it before starting. I'm so glad I persevered. I enjoyed it. An easy book that flowed well. I'll certainly look out for more books by this author.
Marti
I enjoyed this book. Was sad.
Sharon Reeves
I really liked this book. This was the first Kitty Neale book I have read, and will be looking out for more of her books. I like that I didn't know what was coming, and I felt it slightly different to other stories I have read like this. Recommended for a good easy read, that you will enjoy.
Katie Huscroft
I enjoyed this book. It was really easy to read from the first page.

I have never read a book by this author and would definitely read another one of her books.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is I felt the ending was dragged out but other than that it's a great book.
Helen O'Mahony
Another riveting book from Kitty Neale. It was a bit slow to get into but once I did, I found I couldnt put it down. I could easily have imagined another chapter or two.
Lynda Berman
Lynda Berman marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Asma
Asma marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Trudie
Trudie marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Donna Ruzsa
Donna Ruzsa marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Kittykorn
Kittykorn marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Zoe (Kat)
Zoe (Kat) marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014