Start by marking “Have Baby, Need Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Have Baby, Need Billionaire

Have Baby, Need Billionaire

3.70  ·  Rating Details  ·  266 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews

He'd certainly never set eyes on--much less gone to bed with--Tula Barrons. That he would have remembered. Yet businessman Simon Bradley agreed to let Tula and her infant cousin--a child she claimed was his--stay in his mansion until he had proof of the little boy's paternity.
But having Tula under his roof revealed something unexpected--her father had once nearly destroye
ebook, Silhouette Desire
Published January 1st 2011 by Silhouette Books (first published December 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Have Baby, Need Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Have Baby, Need Billionaire

Holly
I've been reading Maureen Child for years. I buy based on her name alone. Unfortunately her more recent releases haven't been on par with what I've come to expect from her.

I started this novel and set it aside after 34 pages. I don't generally DNF a book so early on, but the actions of the heroine convinced me not to continue.

Tula Barrons has been named guardian of her nephew upon the death of her cousin. In her will, the cousin said she wants her son to go to his father, billionaire Simon Bradl
Arminzerella
Samantha
Jan 08, 2011 Samantha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maureen Child delivers a two-part emotionally satisfying read with Have Baby, Need Billionaire.

Sometimes a man needs a little of the unexpected to shake things up and that’s exactly what Tula Barrons does to Simon Bradley. Simon is a take charge business man who is use to getting everything that he wants. He has his life planned out but when Tula shows up one day at his office to deliver the news that he has a son. Simon is more than furious but once he sees his son for the first time, there is
Cheesecake
The first half of this story was slow and pretty boring. But then it really picks up and actually didn't follow the usual formula, which was nice. The ending is sweet and there's touching epilogue. SO nice to read a harlequin where the man actually owns up to his mistakes and even apologizes!! Will wonders never cease?! But seriously, this was better than I was expecting by the end.
Dancer
Mar 24, 2012 Dancer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
He'd certainly never set eyes on—much less gone to bed with—Tula Barrons. That he would have remembered. Yet businessman Simon Bradley agreed to let Tula and her infant cousin—a child she claimed was his—stay in his mansion until he had proof of the little boy's paternity.

But having Tula under his roof revealed something unexpected—her father had once nearly destroyed Simon's business. The billionaire now had the perfect opportunity for revenge. He could seduce Tula and take away the baby she lo
Blzd
Sep 20, 2015 Blzd rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed reading this book. Short and one I'd consider light. Opposites attract and I'm glad Tula found Simon with cute Nathan in between, plus Gavin too.
Vickie
Apr 18, 2013 Vickie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Donna
Jan 13, 2011 Donna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm feel like I ought to knock off another star just because the title is so terrible, but I did like this book. It was basically straight forward and predictable, but Simon and Tula were both likeable. This was a fast, fun read.
Rebecca H
Feb 22, 2013 Rebecca H rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books
I truly enjoyed this book. It moved a little slowly at times. However, it was a great book. I recommend this to everyone who loves a good romance. This was a great book!!
Ladyacct
Dec 20, 2010 Ladyacct rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts
I always enjoy this writer's books. There are many human elements in her's that I don't find with too many....where the hero or heroine actually screw up.
Lama Noureddine
This book is pretty entertaining and a good way to pass time
I would have liked a more detailed ending though
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Billionaires and Babies
Debbie
Jan 18, 2011 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just love baby themed romances.
Carola
Carola is currently reading it
Feb 06, 2016
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Monica
Monica rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Whitney Murphy
Whitney Murphy rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Pamela Harvey
Pamela Harvey marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Elaine
Elaine rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2016
Parparak
Parparak rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2016
Serene Tranquility
Serene Tranquility marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Charlene
Charlene rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Tabitha
Tabitha rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Bekah
Bekah added it
Bridgette Sherlock
Bridgette Sherlock rated it it was ok
Alanna Lafayette
Alanna Lafayette marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
  • Claiming His Royal Heir
  • Baby Benefits
  • The Nanny Bombshell
  • Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir
  • Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover #3)
  • His Ring, Her Baby
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby
  • The Billionaire Baby Bombshell
  • Baby Business
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot
More about Maureen Child...