Start by marking “Dance First, Think Later: 618 Rules to Live by” as Want to Read:
Dance First, Think Later: 618 Rules to Live by

Dance First, Think Later: 618 Rules to Live by

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Timeless in their wisdom, thought-provoking in their message, surprising in their truth and memorable in their originality, the right words can give direction, inspiration, and sometimes a tangible boost onto the right path. For example, Steve Jobs once read “Stay hungry Stay foolish” on the back cover of The Whole Earth Catalog, and those four words came to guide his life ...more
Published February 24th 2011 by Workman Publishing Company (first published February 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dance First, Think Later, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance First, Think Later

Hadi Wijaya
Well I can't say I read it as a book since it contains quotes. I read several quotes a day and sometime there is good quote which relate with my situation and somehow enlighten me.

The quotes itself is not popular quotes I used to read/hear in my life. Most of them is new for me and almost all of them is being said by just ordinary person who work some profession. Some of it is a very common sentences actually which somehow when correct person at the correct time say it, it become a very powerfu
Lenore Webb
Dear Hubby is always saying nice things to me. That is great but I was not at all use to it when we first met. I did not know how to accept a compliment. So I made it into our personal joke. He would say something nice and I would tease him that he had a lil black book of compliments. And just what page was that one on? Well over time I have learned to accept what he says as his truth to me. But we still have the running joke.

It would be nice to have a lil book to tell you of the nice things to
Pamela
This quirky titled, palm-sized compilation of quotes is a fun zippy read. Filled with 618 rules to live by, “Dance First Think Later” Is a great book to have on hand for just the right sentiment; little pearls of wisdom to fit just about every mood and situation.

Inspirational Pearls: “Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” – Desmond Tutu

‘Tasty’ Tidbits: “Life is half delicious yogurt, half crap, and your job is to keep th
Agnes Tan
A book for keeps. Loves the insight given by people of all kinds. Some are so true with humour added. definitely a good read. A good present for friends, i think.
Jina
5 out of 5 stars!

A quick read that reminds you the little things in life and how they are important, great words of wisdom that I definitely am trying more to do now.

A book to refer to anytime, especially when you are thinking to much.
ALWAYS DANCE FIRST. THINK LATER!
Wambugu Clement
Pearls of wisdom!
Ayu Meintari
every page was made me so curious, usually i read a book spent 2 weeks or more,,this book only few hours,,,:))
Rizka
It's an inspiring book, quoting from famous people. My favourites :
"Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done." -Madonna, singer

"Laugh at yourself first before anyone else can."-Elsa Maxwell, socialite

"If you do not expect the unexpected you will not find it, for it is not to be reached by search or trail. "- Heracleitus, Greek Philosopher

Rebecca
I received this book as a birthday gift from a friend, and it couldn't have been a better fit. I love quotes and enjoy pondering their deeper insights. This book had a wide variety of quotes about a wide variety of subjects. Very cute and nice to go back to every now and then for a little advice or 'pick me up'.
m1 Gwen
One of the funniest, most inspirational books I've ever read. All quotes by the famous and the anonymous. I loved it and many of my friends can say the same. I quote it often and it inspired me. Hilarious and interesting!
Nikka Calindas
Some quotes I can live with and some quotes that I simply can't agree with. 'Dance First, Think Later' is a perfect book for those who always contemplate what life is really about.
Archa
Hilarious book!
It makes me believe that my decision to take a break from the fast, endless circling and full-of-drama job is not a bad decision after all...
Love it!
Shirren lim
Wonderful little book full of quotes (rules) to live by :)

Rule no 109 : Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done ~ Madonna ...lol
Alla Khawaji
I own this book its present from my husband. I need this kind of book these days. It makes me happy and optimistic.
Levine
I like this book. Well anyway this book contains of quotes. I read them, and HIGHLIGHTED several of them .
Donna Jean
What a breath of fresh air! Some days you just need a laugh or to be grounded again. Loved this one.
Michelle Lampinen
I love books like this- lots of wit and wisdom...good reminders of the important things in life.
Deni Aria
It is very a handy manual book for surviving the life that the trivial words may get so inspiring !
Nickolette
Sep 14, 2012 Nickolette added it
Shelves: non-fiction
Yes, I do own this book. I got it for my birthday and it is the sweetest present.
E. Mellyberry
Made me laugh, made me think... mostly helped me see priorities.
Mimie Dy
"Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done." -Madonna
Linda Tjendi
Mar 02, 2012 Linda Tjendi marked it as to-read
The 5 stars rate n the title attracted me :) .. to-read ..
Nok Jolie
bagus! penuh motivasi dengan kata-kata yang simple!
Tidar Rachmadi
Stay hungry. Stay foolish. Epic!
حنان
لطيف خفيف ، يؤخذ منه ويُرد
Wenyi
Wenyi marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Rick Smith
Rick Smith marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Simran
Simran marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Nurina Irawati
Nurina Irawati marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Brady, Brady, Brady: The Complete Story of The Brady Bunch as Told by the Father/Son Team who Really Know
  • The Intellectual Devotional Biographies: Revive Your Mind, Complete Your Education, and Acquaint Yourself with the World's Greatest Personalities
  • If I'd Known Then: Women in their 20s and 30s Write Letters to Their Younger Selves
  • If Ignorance Is Bliss, Why Aren't There More Happy People?: Smart Quotes for Dumb Times
  • Questions Young People Ask. Answers That Work
  • Uncle John's Unsinkable Bathroom Reader
  • Oceana: Our Endangered Oceans and What We Can Do to Save Them
  • The Atheist's Bible: An Illustrious Collection of Irreverent Thoughts
  • The Wanted: Our Story, Our Way: 100% Official
Very Bad Poetry Wretched Writing: A Compendium of Crimes Against the English Language "Don't Forget to Sing in the Lifeboats": Uncommon Wisdom for Uncommon Times The Anthology of Really Important Modern Poetry: Timeless Poems by Snooki, John Boehner, Kanye West, and Other Well-Versed Celebrities "Age Doesn't Matter Unless You're a Cheese": Wisdom from Our Elders