Start by marking “One Night with a Goddess (Goddess, #2)” as Want to Read:
One Night with a Goddess (Goddess, #2)

One Night with a Goddess (Goddess #2)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Chloe, the Muse of Happiness, did not pass her hundred—year performance review with flying colors. But she's not worried about Zeus' punishment. Spend a year on earth making mortals happy, then retire to Mount Olympus in luxury? No problem. Isabelle Castleberry's wedding planning business is the perfect spot for Chloe's talents, and the year is certain to fly by. That is, ...more
Published March 17th 2009 by HarperCollins e-books (first published April 24th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about One Night with a Goddess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night with a Goddess

Danni
Didn't really care for the first one but figured I give this one a try... I just couldn't do it. I didn't even get far enough in to see if it would turn out better. Seemed too much like the first. Won't attempt the third either.
Melissa
I could not, for the life of me, finish this book. That Mathew Castleberry character is Nothing short of an asshole. It's obvious that although he is warm for the demigoddess's form, he doesn't not respect her. No thank you, I think I'm going to pass on The ending of this book.
Melissa
I liked this book much better than the first in the series. It was a fast read and a good light-hearted book for a hot Sunday afternoon in front of the air conditioner! I'm halfway through the third book, "Making Over Mr. Right," and I am enjoying that one too.
Bieke
a perfect example of how you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover or title.

I loved the story, even when I normally read a bit more realistic books. I mean, a goddess from mount Olympus?

Anyway, this was a fun holiday read
Virginia Ruppert
I really loved Chloe's and Matt's story. Being the Muse of Happiness and working at an event facility was a fantastic pairing. Great story! I can't wait to read the next in the series.
Jamie
This book was really good. When I first saw it i thought that it would be dumb but it was really funny and had a very cute ending.
Krystle Garrison
this book was very funny
Jill
Jill added it
Jan 24, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Suzy M
Suzy M added it
Dec 27, 2014
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Marianthi
Marianthi is currently reading it
Nov 28, 2014
Megan Asher
Megan Asher marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Meikoningin
Meikoningin marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Cassie Hawkings
Cassie Hawkings marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Unwrapped
  • Mission: Irresistible
  • The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General)
  • Enticing the Prince (The Kazanovs, #6)
  • Pitch Perfect (Cricket Creek, #3)
  • Sweet Rains: Second Nature / Lessons Learned
  • Charmed & Ready (Bronwyn the Witch, #2)
  • Summer at Seaside Cove
  • Mistletoe and Mayhem
  • The People's Almanac Presents The Book of Lists #2
  • The Rogue's Disgraced Lady
  • The Singers of Time
  • Sexiest Man Alive (Make Me a Match, #2)
  • Eager to Please
  • Gypsy Lover
  • Blood Judgment (Judgment Series, #1)
  • Winged Pharaoh
  • And the Bride Wore Plaid (Talisman Ring, #4)
Passed away Feb. 19, 2012
More about Judi McCoy...

Goddess (3 books)
  • Almost a Goddess (Goddess, #1)
  • Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)
Hounding the Pavement (Dog Walker Mysteries, #1) Heir of the Dog (Dog Walker Mysteries, #2) Death in Show (Dog Walker Mysteries, #3) Begging for Trouble (Dog Walker Mysteries, #4) Till Death Do Us Bark (Dog Walker Mysteries, #5)