Start by marking “One Night with a Goddess (Goddess, #2)” as Want to Read:
One Night with a Goddess (Goddess, #2)

One Night with a Goddess (Goddess #2)

3.66  ·  Rating Details  ·  124 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Chloe, the Muse of Happiness, did not pass her hundred—year performance review with flying colors. But she's not worried about Zeus' punishment. Spend a year on earth making mortals happy, then retire to Mount Olympus in luxury? No problem. Isabelle Castleberry's wedding planning business is the perfect spot for Chloe's talents, and the year is certain to fly by. That is, ...more
Published March 17th 2009 by HarperCollins e-books (first published April 24th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about One Night with a Goddess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night with a Goddess

Megan Scott
I fell in love with this book before I even got to the 100-page mark! It had shades of the first book, which I loved, but with enough differences to be its own story. For example:

1) The first book had a very glitzy Vegas vibe to it, while the second book felt distinctly like Chicago (and I've never been to either of those cities!).
2) Kyra and Chloe, while sisters, were as different as night and day. Chloe enjoyed numerous flings with mortals (but only because she specifically chose narcissistic
Danni
May 06, 2014 Danni rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Didn't really care for the first one but figured I give this one a try... I just couldn't do it. I didn't even get far enough in to see if it would turn out better. Seemed too much like the first. Won't attempt the third either.
Diane ~Firefly~
Cute story. Chloe is the Muse of Happiness and is banished to Earth for a year to prove she can inspire humans. As her time gets near the end, her employers grandson comes home and they eventually fall for each other, but she is supposed to return to Olympus.

I really liked the "family" at Castleberrys. Chloe certainly found a place she could do good. The subplots with the possible sale of the business and Matt's scars/fear of returning to medicine kept the book moving.
Melissa
Jul 22, 2011 Melissa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I could not, for the life of me, finish this book. That Mathew Castleberry character is Nothing short of an asshole. It's obvious that although he is warm for the demigoddess's form, he doesn't not respect her. No thank you, I think I'm going to pass on The ending of this book.
Melissa
Jul 02, 2012 Melissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book much better than the first in the series. It was a fast read and a good light-hearted book for a hot Sunday afternoon in front of the air conditioner! I'm halfway through the third book, "Making Over Mr. Right," and I am enjoying that one too.
Bieke
Mar 27, 2015 Bieke rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
a perfect example of how you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover or title.

I loved the story, even when I normally read a bit more realistic books. I mean, a goddess from mount Olympus?

Anyway, this was a fun holiday read
Virginia Ruppert
Aug 27, 2014 Virginia Ruppert rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gin
I really loved Chloe's and Matt's story. Being the Muse of Happiness and working at an event facility was a fantastic pairing. Great story! I can't wait to read the next in the series.
Jamie
Nov 14, 2008 Jamie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was really good. When I first saw it i thought that it would be dumb but it was really funny and had a very cute ending.
Krystle Garrison
Oct 07, 2009 Krystle Garrison rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, romance
this book was very funny
colleen
Nov 11, 2007 colleen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: scpl, romance, fantasy
read 06.23.07
Natasja
Natasja rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2016
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jul 11, 2016
Rosario
Rosario marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Maria Clara
Maria Clara marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Toria
Toria marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
s h
s h rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2016
Tracy Salguero
Tracy Salguero marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Asha
Asha marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Siti Aida
Siti Aida rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2016
Minoakaokalani Steward
Minoakaokalani Steward marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Caro
Caro added it
Feb 02, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Enticing the Prince (The Kazanovs, #6)
  • Mission: Irresistible
  • Summer at Seaside Cove
  • Unwrapped (Hot Scot Trilogy #3)
  • Pitch Perfect (Cricket Creek, #3)
  • The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General)
  • Sweet Rains: Second Nature / Lessons Learned
  • Mistletoe and Mayhem
  • Strictly Confidential Attraction & Taking Care of Business
  • The Sword of Knowledge (Sword of Knowledge, #1-3)
  • Charmed & Ready (Bronwyn the Witch, #2)
  • The Ghost Sister
  • Secrets of the Highwayman (Immortal Warriors, #2)
  • Dragon Blade: The Book of the Rowan
  • Lady Miracle (Faulkener Family, #2)
  • Almost Perfect (Carolina Trilogy, #1)
  • Broken Silence
  • Promise Me Forever
Passed away February 18, 2012
More about Judi McCoy...

Goddess (3 books)
  • Almost a Goddess (Goddess, #1)
  • Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)