Start by marking “Tangled Sheets, Tangled Lies” as Want to Read:
Tangled Sheets, Tangled Lies

Tangled Sheets, Tangled Lies

2.89 of 5 stars 2.89  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Leaving behind her celebrity career, Lauren Simpson had settled in the small town of Valle Verde, California, to pursue simpler dreams as the kind of mother her adopted son, Jem, deserved. After her last heartbreak, Lauren didn't need another man complicating her life. At least, she didn't think so....

Posing as a handyman, Cole Travis had come to town in search of the son
Published December 27th 2010 by Silhouette Desire (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Tangled Sheets, Tangled Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled Sheets, Tangled Lies

Kay
3 ½ Stars! ~ Imagine discovering one day that your ex-wife has confessed on her deathbed that she’d had your child and abandoned him at the hospital where she gave birth, and you hadn’t had any clue that she’d even been pregnant. That’s the shock that catapulted Colt Travers on a frantic search for his son. But it’s been almost four years since his son was born and there had been no record anywhere of what name his ex-wife had used at the hospital. Thanks to a brilliant private investigator, Col ...more
Tia
I have to say I found this book a little too crazy. A man searching for his lost son goes through three other possible kids before he finally finds him, then marries his adoptive mother and finally when all the truth and lies come out, things are in chaos and she listens to a sign.. wtf? Yeah it was sweet and all but totally unrealistic and very fricken odd!
Jan
I liked Cole and Lauren a lot. I liked how their relationship developed. I even liked the kid, which seldom happens. I didn't really like the situation between them though, and while I understood everyone's motivations, I didn't really liked how they acted on them.
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Stepfanie
Stepfanie marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Ashley
Ashley added it
Dec 05, 2012
Business or Pleasure? The Ideals Treasury of Best-Loved Christmas Stories Poems For Teachers: A Sketchbook Of Verse The All-American Potato Cookbook Josie Goes to the Moon