Start by marking “Texas Men” as Want to Read:
Texas Men

Texas Men

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  308 ratings  ·  24 reviews

Welcome to Honkeytonk, the hottest town in Texas—thanks to its adventurous women, irresistible men, and sizzling sex. . .

Bound and Determined

Bar owner Tara Toomey is in the mood to serve bad boy Cody Westhofen more than a drink. What better way to capture his attention—and more—than to kidnap him for a wanton weekend? Tied to Tara's bed, Cody is more than willing to coope

Published March 1st 2009 by Kensington Publishing Corporation (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Texas Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Texas Men

Auntee
Jun 22, 2009 Auntee rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic anthologies who don't mind reading about a little BDSM
I can't believe I feel this way, but I really liked this book. Really. And the fact that it had various degrees of BDSM in the three different stories didn't 'ick' me out either. Oh at times it was plenty kinky, but I guess what set it apart from other books with BDSM is that there was nothing that I thought that was demeaning--no public humiliations, no real Master/Slave vibe, no flogging that ended up leaving welts, etc. Maybe it was BDSM lite--who knows? All I know is that I thoroughly enjoye ...more
Cindy
3 steamy interrelated novellas about the men of the small Texas town of Honkytonk (I know, totally corny). These novellas have the characters interweaved within them and I think that does make a (good) difference in the storytelling.

The set-up and first story is Bound and Determined about a 40-something bar owner that bids on cowboy Cody, the local bad boy. They've had an on-again/off-again relationship and she wants him and is jealous of the attention that he generates at the cowboy charity auc
Nancy
Loved Tara's hea but the other two stories weren't as romantic, not that they weren't good but they were more hot bdsm sex, than hea. I really enjoyed these short sexy stories and can't wait to read more books from the author.
Carisa
This review is only for the novella "Breezy Ridin", a raunchy, very good erotic read with a very sexy dom (note: it had one menage scene.)
Jessica Alcazar
I LOVE how all three stories flowed into each other! This was a fantastic read and really easy and fun! I can't wait to read Down in Texas!
starsaga
Short but well written light erotica.
I love DD writing, but the stories are too short. If they were purely erotic then I could get that, but these are interconnected and the build up in each case is towards a forever kind of love, so the characters feel incomplete which makes the story feel the same. i loved the first one about Cody and Tammy, it is quite unique and my heart broke for Cody who struggled to get over his past. The second book about Sarah and Joe could have been better if there had
Linda
Three couples and how they wound up together. Fluffy smut, submission and voyerism. Quick, fun read.
Bound and Determined - Bar owner Tara has a soft spot for bad boy Cody and when he´s auctioned off, she´s there to buy him for a last night together.
Breezy Ridin´ - deputies Joe and Logan shows Sarah that her bad girl ways can be fun with the right partner. Joe´s got just what she needs.
Night Watch - Logan´s got his sights on school teacher Amy and an unusual way of getting her to notice him. BDS
Tam
Starts off with a great little story. I read it a few days ago and now I can't remember the other two stories but I do remember the first one. Loved it.

That's not to say I didn't thoroughly enjoy the other two stories, I did. So much so that I went and got the book "Down in Texas" (didn't like it as much) which is sort of like the prequel.
Kris H.
This book has 3 separate, but inter-related stories, the first of which includes characters introduced in Delilah Devlin's previous book Down in Texas. The first story, Bound and Determined, is what drew me to the book initially, but the 3rd story, Night Watch, is much better than the first. The middle story was so-so for me.
Army-mom
It has 3 stories in it total. All are good. I like the first bc it talks about a real women ( 42 yrs. old) and her younger cowboy . Then next 2 are short series of types, but good.
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
I really enjoyed this trio of stories. It gave a wide variety of stories to read and will satiate any appetite. If you are looking for hot, sexy read, Texas Men fits the bill.
Carolyn
Three stories by Delilah Devlin that I thoroughly enjoyed. Must read if you have a thing for cowboys...three different cowboys three great stories.
Stephanie
Three stories related in some way. Decent book, lots and lots of steamy kinky sex. Way too much BDSM for me. But still not bad.
Melanie♥
Three stories. First is younger man/older woman. Second had a bit of menage and the third has bdsm. So....something for everyone?
Wminbc
I really enjoyed Cody and Tara! Joe is some smoking hot dude, but the sweety is Logan....great follow up to Down in Texas...
Leisa Prater
If you like hot sexy short stories....this is your book....it makes me want to go and find me one of thee Texas Men
Nicole
last story was intense and cute. The middle one was alright, and the first was pretty good, too.
Becky Ward
This was a very good novel of three stories dealing with cowboys.
Adriana L. G.
The first story was by far the most interesting one.
Christel
Apr 30, 2009 Christel rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any of the Purrvettes
Recommended to Christel by: Fan of Author
Nonie
Nonie added it
Feb 27, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
  • Colt's Choice (Bad in Boots, #3)
  • A Taste of Honey
  • Three's Company
  • A Hot Man Is the Best Revenge
  • Hearts Are Wild (Wild, #5)
  • Short Rides (Rough Riders, #14.5)
  • The Real Deal (Roped, #1)
  • All She Wants
  • Men to Die For
  • The Hard Stuff
  • Men On Fire
  • Naughty and Nice: A Holiday Romance Collection
  • Wild Rodeo Nights (Wilder Series, #2)
  • Baddest Bad Boys
  • A Tall Dark Cowboy
  • Tempting Tori (Courage Brothers of Texas, #1)
  • Sneak Peek
  • How To Seduce A Texan
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.De ...more
More about Delilah Devlin...
Unbridled (Lone Star Lovers, # 1) Saddled Five Ways 'til Sunday (Delta Heat, #1) Breaking Leather (Lone Star Lovers, #4) Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)