Start by marking “Killer Creatures (Navigators)” as Want to Read:
Killer Creatures (Navigators)

Killer Creatures (Navigators)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Readers get up close and personal with some of the planet’s deadliest predators in this high-octane title. From the feeding frenzy of a school of piranhas to crushing snakes, polar hunters, and the strike of a scorpion, thrill-seeking nature lovers will explore every aspect of this subject in all its dangerous glory. Gotcha!
Published January 4th 2011 by Kingfisher (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Killer Creatures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killer Creatures

Bobi
I enjoyed reading Killer Creatures so much.

The book is encyclopedia and it is very interesting. I learned something from it. The pages are well made and there are seen photos and text, as well what means a word or mini interesting facts. Like when a little lion is attacked and killed, its mother eats its body. At the end of the book is put a dictionary, so you can learn the meanings of more science words.

Really awesome book. I conclude my review on it because I'm not the best at English. That's
Erin Sterling
Part of the series, the Navigators, this vivid book is filled with photographs, drawings, and detailed information of what the title suggests: killer creatures. Sensitive readers should be warned that the photographs are sometimes gory, with animals shown killing other animals and blood dripping down their mouths. Each page spread shows accurate information about the animals, quotations from books about that animal, and web links, which is perfect for students who have to write an animal report. ...more
Lupine
Flashy and dramatic and will definitely appeal to the kid who is into more in-your-face kind of reading. The illustrations are definitely eye catching and it would be a good reluctant reader suggestion. On a personal level, I feel like it goes against my beliefs that all animals should be respected and understood rather than simply feared. But that's just the bleeding heart animal lover in me.
Thia
older kids a little graphic
Radwa
Radwa marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2012
Why Should I Listen? Why Should I Help? (Why Should I? Books) Why Should I Share? (Why Should I? Books) The Best Book of Bugs Saints and Angels: Popular Stories of Familiar Saints