Start by marking “Covert Operations: Alpha” as Want to Read:
Covert Operations: Alpha

Covert Operations: Alpha

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Covert Operations: Alpha is a Sci-Fi Drama, which follows several characters after a failed covert operation. Spy is one of the main characters. After his failed attempt to steal information from a genetics company, his friend is killed during the re-attempted theft. The theft and the death set off a chain of events that will involve most of the key players in Chicago, and...more
Published March 24th 2010 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about Covert Operations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Covert Operations

OOSA
The Art of Writing,

"Covert Operations Alpha" is a refreshing sci-fi, approximating the Greek mythologies for creativity and the introduction of multiple plots concurrently woven with style and appeal that keeps readers moving through the future of shady and seedy characters, devices and interplanetary woes. Spy is an espionage agent in a time where injuries are simply the cost of doing business but advanced technology makes death transitory and temporary.

Beyond the events on Earth, there are "go...more
Carl Henegan
Now I will be the first to tell you that the sci-fi genre never has been on the top of my list. In fact I can remember reading Walter Mosley’s sci-fi novel and let’s just say I didn’t get it. So while running in the literary circles I came across Mr. Eugene Nelson Jr’s trailer for Covert operations Alpha at http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgp8... So if I had to point to what lead me to his novel I would have to say that the trailer is what stirred my curiosity.
I ordered a copy and on a recent t...more
Lisa Ziccardi
I liked it, it is a self published number, so there are spelling and grammatical errors, granted sometimes it is a little hard to follow but over all i did like this story and i thought that it was entertaining. I could not read the part where dovacy killed puma. it made me too queasy, but all in all i did like this story and it kept my interest.
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Amadeus
Amadeus marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Fenixbird SandS
Fenixbird SandS marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2011
 Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2010
Eugene Nelson
Jul 05, 2010 Eugene Nelson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition