Start by marking “Field of Destiny” as Want to Read:
Field of Destiny

Field of Destiny

Every choice comes with a consequence. And every consequence leads us closer to — or farther away from — our desired destiny.

Field of Destiny tells the story of Natalie Davenport, whose fate is derailed by an impulsive act, thrusting her into a life of secrets, lies and betrayal, a life destructive patterns from her past life threaten her happiness in this one. Set against
Nook, 382 pages
Published November 20th 2010 by Arcadia House (first published September 27th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Field of Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Field of Destiny

Karen
Apr 02, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
How often is it that you rethink a choice you made years ago, perhaps days or even moments ago? We’ve all done that. Most of us have also thought equally about the ripple effects of those choices versus the alternate path of a life that “might have been” had we chosen differently. Not everyone may use the terms “free will,” “fate,” or “destiny” but that’s exactly what lies beneath the question, “What if?”

In Field of Destiny, author Patricia Sheehy tackles the metaphysical question, “What happens
Gale
Jan 09, 2013 Gale rated it it was ok
It's not the metaphysical/reincarnation aspect to this novel that bothered me. Actually, I have no problem suspending rational disbelief to entertain and embrace the concepts Ms. Sheehy presents in this book. The problem I DID have with it was how poorly it was written. Numerous typographical and grammatical errors, syntax problems, and other glaring mistakes made me wonder if anyone ever proofread this book before its publication? Sorry, no matter how interesting a story may be, those kind of ...more
Pamela Solarz
May 25, 2013 Pamela Solarz rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best books I've read, filled with suspense and characters that stay with you long after the book is done. I hated to see it end. Patricia Sheehy is a master storyteller and my new favorite author. With it's metaphysical themes, this novel helps you see how we all face issues of karma and destiny in our own lives and begin the realize the consequence of our choices. I cheered and cried for Natalie. This is definitely a page-turner.
Aleli
Mar 28, 2013 Aleli rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read!!! Loved everything about it but wont go into detail because I might ruin it for someone wanting to read it. The only thing I'll say is this story really made me think of my own life choices.

I will definitely read more book from her. She's one of my favorite authors now.

I RECOMMEND READING FIELD OF DESTINY.
Petra Tole
Petra Tole rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2015
Sunshinegirl
Sunshinegirl rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2012
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2011
Lauren
Lauren rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2015
PJ Swanwick
PJ Swanwick is currently reading it
Mar 24, 2011
Jessica Borrelli coelho
Jessica Borrelli coelho marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Patricia Herchuk Sheehy is the best selling author of two novels Field of Destiny and Veil of Illusion and the timeliness gift-giving book, Giving with Meaning. Her articles and essays have appeared in local and national publications and she is available for speaking engagements on a variety of topics.

A Connecticut native, Patricia holds a master's degree from Wesleyan University. She and her husb
More about Patricia Sheehy...