Start by marking “The Italian Boss's Secretary Mistress” as Want to Read:
The Italian Boss's Secretary Mistress

The Italian Boss's Secretary Mistress

3.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  129 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
To arrogant Italian Gabriel Gessi, Rose has always been his plain, sensible secretary. But when she returns from vacation with a stunning new look, Gabriel decides he wants to take her out of the boardroom and into his bedroom! And the plain-Jane secretary-- Rose has been in love with her gorgeous boss for years, but her resolve to try and forget him weakens when they begi ...more
Published March 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Italian Boss's Secretary Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Italian Boss's Secretary Mistress

Qing
Aug 15, 2011 Qing rated it did not like it
Shelves: trashy-romance
They're so awful that I've gotten this book and taken by her greek boss mixed up...

It is this book that is improbable and not logically sound (even for a trashy romance novel!).

I think I've kind of tortured myself in reading Williams' books because I was hoping that perhaps out of the gazillion books she's written, something would be different. But no... all four male protagonists are exactly the same, the female protagonist, while slightly different, are essentially the same - the way they act
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Feb 24, 2011 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it it was ok
I recently read this book but can't seem to remember much about it. I remember being upset that she never seemed to broach the subjecdt of "so, NOW you want me that I'm slimmer and attractive to you"?

I remembered being bothered with his flippancy towards her feelings-big surprise-regarding working for him. He was such an ogre!

Then it became...I think I've always wanted you and crap, and I was like; so, what were you waiting for? Again, it was okay.
Erin
Sep 02, 2011 Erin rated it did not like it
Shelves: fiction
Really, the only thing that saved this book from no stars, or, like, negative stars, was that I ctrl+f'd through the doc and replaced the main characters' names with Tony Stark and Pepper (I would say Potts, but whoops, she never did become important enough to rate a last name!). So instead of a truly horrific romance novel, it became a delightful badfic! That was shockingly IC for a lot of it...
Selin
Jan 22, 2013 Selin rated it really liked it
Çooook klasikleşmiş bir ugly betty hikayesiydi ama sevimliydi bazen tanıdık hikayeler okumak ihtiyaç haline gelir ya o zamanlar için ideal bence
Tigger
Oct 09, 2014 Tigger rated it liked it
For me the book starts out very dull and slow moving.
It was a good story, for me I just had to keep reading it
Marttha Zazueta
¿En verdad soy la primera en agregar la historia a Goodreads? (ni idea de si es la única versión del sitio) ¡Estoy impresionada, jamás me había pasado!

Bueno, ahora me veo obligada a por lo menos, escribir algo: "Los hijos lo serán todo, excepto PEGAMENTO" o algo así es la frase.

Y sobre la autora, me han gustado la mayoría de los protagonistas e historias que he leído de Cathy, definitivamente es una de mis favoritas.

Por otro lado, tengo un amor literario que también se llama Gabriel y también
Tizah
Sep 02, 2014 Tizah rated it really liked it
great. ...!
Shen
Glad I didn't buy this book, a friend handed it off to me and now i know why. It's a bit on the unbelievable side. Traveling to a tiny island when you know a hurricane is about to hit it is just downright stupid, but hey, it's fiction. This wasn't a great read, but it did help me kill time while riding the subway and it was free. :)
Lupita Figueroa BookLoverRomantic
No bad no good. Has a very good tension. But I need more sexual scenes and more tender. I think is necessary know more about feelings of Gabriel.
Shanelle
Boring!
Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Crystal Messick
Crystal Messick rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 added it
May 02, 2016
Terri Hebert
Terri Hebert marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Serlina
Serlina rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2016
Natlie Maples
Natlie Maples marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Niti Dave
Niti Dave marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Anita Denson
Anita Denson marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Rachel
Rachel added it
Mar 17, 2016
Dalia Teodosio
Dalia Teodosio rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2016
Serlina
Serlina rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Anna Tan
Anna Tan rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Sam
Sam rated it did not like it
Jan 19, 2016
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Tanviya Tanzeem
Tanviya Tanzeem marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Catarina Pinho
Catarina Pinho rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Cristel
Cristel rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Hot Boss, Boardroom Mistress
  • The Trophy Husband
  • Blackmailed Into the Italian's Bed
  • Blackmailed Into the Greek Tycoon's Bed (International Billionaires, #7)
  • Innocent Sins (Harlequin Presents, #2133)
  • The Italian's Rags To Riches Wife
  • The Boss's Wife For A Week
  • Mistress of the Groom
  • The Playboy Boss's Chosen Bride
  • Lelaki Dalam Ingatan
  • At The Greek Boss's Bidding
  • One Night Pregnancy
  • Bossman Billionaire (Illegitimate Heirs #4)
  • The Millionaire Boss's Baby
  • The Master's Mistress
  • The Savakis Mistress (Modern Romance, #889)
Cathy Williams was born in the island of Trinidad, the West Indies. She is a great believer in the power of perseverance as she had never written anything before (apart from school essays a lifetime ago!) and from the starting point of zero has now fulfilled her ambition to pursue this most enjoyable of careers. She would encourage any would-be writer to have faith and go for it!

She has been writi
More about Cathy Williams...

“Lounging indolently in a black silk robe which was loosely tied at the front and which appeared to conceal nothing more than bare skin...she made a conscious effort not to stare at the bare legs with their sprinkling of dark hair...was he even wearing underwear? she thought” 4 likes