Start by marking “My Demon's Kiss (Bound in Darkness, #1)” as Want to Read:
My Demon's Kiss (Bound in Darkness, #1)

My Demon's Kiss (Bound in Darkness #1)

The first novel in a seductive new medieval romance series A valiant warrior...

Wearied by the violence of the Crusades, Simon, Knight of Lyan, is returning home to Ireland when he is attacked by a vampire and transformed into a creature of the night. His only chance for redemption is to find an ancient treasure of legend -- the power of which can restore his humanity.

A bri
Mass Market Paperback, 368 pages
Published December 28th 2004 by Pocket

To ask other readers questions about My Demon's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Demon's Kiss

Only a Kiss by Mary BaloghA Kiss in Time by Alex FlinnKissed in Paris by Juliette SobanetThe Art of French Kissing by Kristin HarmelLights, Camera... Kiss the Boss by Nikki Logan
Books with Kiss in the title.
127th out of 162 books — 8 voters
The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis KlauseKissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates by Elizabeth ChandlerKiss of Death by Rachel CaineKissing the Witch by Emma DonoghueVampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
Hugs and Kisses
32nd out of 88 books — 9 voters

More lists with this book...

Josephine
Apr 06, 2009 Josephine rated it did not like it
I guess I just don't believe that any creature or being is inherently evil or bad. The main character’s struggle with the vampire nature and its religious overtones just put me off. The characters and the setting were beautifully written. If a reader believes that that which creates a vampire creates sometimes uncontrollable behavior, then it’s otherwise a good book.
Amy
Jan 19, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
Not a lot of people know about this author and they should. The story moved fast, the characters were intriguing, and I'm dying to read the rest of the series.
Maja
Jul 20, 2010 Maja rated it really liked it
This book had just the right blend of romance and the paranormal element in my opinion. But there is still something about it that makes it strangely unmemorable. There wasn't rally that wow-factor that makes you remember a book, makes you reflect over it for days - therefore I couldn't give it more than four stars. To earn 5 a book must be memorable. I'm certain that as soon as I've finished writing this I will have forgotten all about this one.
Gabrielle Blaque/~Bhlack Benehvolence~
I finished this book tonight and it was really good I'll definitely be picking up the next ones in the series when I can. Like some books I've read it was confusing in spots but not so confusing that I didn't figure it out after I was done.

The characters were pretty well thought out and the plot line grabbed me easily if you like knights and vampires this book is for you!
Michelle
Dec 08, 2008 Michelle rated it liked it
Shelves: vampire-romance
Fairly decent vampire romance novel--some adult scenarios but not too many. Set in the middle ages, this is the tale of a vampire fighting against his dark nature (a la Edward Cullen of Twilight.) He's not entirely a "vegetarian" though. I would definitely read another book in the series if I come across it.
Toni
Jan 14, 2012 Toni rated it really liked it
This was a really fast, easy read. I was glad to see the vampires were basically evil, as vampires should be. It didn't follow the classic romance novel recipe and much to my surprise, and pleasure, it didn't end as I anticipated. I plan to read the next one in the series.
Amanda
Nov 12, 2013 Amanda rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the both, however, the ending was extremely disappointing. It left me wanting more.
Jodz
Apr 04, 2009 Jodz rated it did not like it
Thank goodness it's over with.
I struggled through the whole book... I honestly can't name one thing I liked about the WHOLE book =S
Darlene Daniel
Dec 12, 2010 Darlene Daniel rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Lucy Blue has wrote a good book I really did injoy reading it I even went back and read the end again I would like to read her other book
Fairyblood
Medival castles, vampires, knights, and a quest for salvation from the curse...what more could you want for a tasty vampire romance.
Darcie Dibble
Jun 29, 2016 Darcie Dibble rated it it was amazing
I couldn't hardly put it down!
Jeannie
Jeannie rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2014
H.A.
H.A. rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2011
Daelith
Daelith rated it liked it
May 27, 2008
Shell C
Shell C rated it it was ok
Jul 21, 2015
Alexandra Christian
Alexandra Christian rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2012
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was ok
Dec 20, 2014
Zelda Wendy
Zelda Wendy rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2013
Brenda
Brenda rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2011
Lora
Feb 27, 2008 Lora rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
Lust can be Love
Shalon Turkow
Shalon Turkow rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2012
Ronika
Ronika rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
May 31, 2011
Lina
Lina rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Casandra
Casandra rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2012
Patti Ashley
Patti Ashley rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Jeannine
Apr 15, 2008 Jeannine rated it really liked it
One of my favorite types of book - medieval romance with some vampire lore thrown in. ;-)
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Veil of Night (Night, #1)
  • Highlander: Scotland the Brave (Highlander)
  • Scoundrel (The Blades of the Rose, #2)
  • Carved in Stone (Les Gargouillen #1)
  • Rogue Oracle (Oracle, #2)
  • Jordan (Pendragon Legacy #3)
  • Demon Lover (Fairytale Fantasies #2)
  • Polterheist (Esther Diamond, #5)
  • Alinor (The Roselynde Chronicles, #2)
  • The Wicked (The Magical Sword, #2)
  • The Maiden and Her Knight (Maiden and Her Knight, #1)
  • Must Be Magic (Magic, #2)
  • Lancelot (Knights Of The Round Table, #1)
  • Daughter Of Camelot (Merlin's Legacy, #6)
  • Cheyenne Surrender
  • The Hunger (Companion, #2)
  • Twist
  • Dark Temptation (Blackheath Moor #2)
I usually write paranormal romance, including Strange as Angels, a gothic horror love story with angels and demons, and my upcoming release, Christabel’s Tale, a contemporary fairy tale, both published by Purple Sword Publications. I have also written some straightforward, non-magical contemporary fiction, including the on-going Scarlett Cross series about a Hollywood princess, which began with my ...more
More about Lucy Blue...

Bound in Darkness (3 books)
  • The Devil's Knight (Bound in Darkness, #2)
  • Dark Angel (Bound in Darkness, #3)