Start by marking “A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams” as Want to Read:
A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams

A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams

4.48  ·  Rating Details  ·  90 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Astral projection can change your life forever. Imagine floating up into the air, flying to distant places, or meeting with spiritual beings. Imagine all this happening while you are out-of-body, knowing that it isn’t a fantasy, but very real. This book offers the best astral travel techniques put together in a step-by-step guide by Belzebuub who has nearly 20 years of exp ...more
Published July 31st 2005 by Absolute Publishing Group (first published September 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams

The Alchemist by Paulo CoelhoThe Power of Now by Eckhart TolleOm Chanting and Meditation by Amit RayA New Earth by Eckhart TolleSiddhartha by Hermann Hesse
Best Spiritual Books
12th out of 704 books — 747 voters
Siddhartha by Hermann HesseSteppenwolf by Hermann HesseA Great Sage and A Rascal Named Doku by Vivek Rajan VivekThe Ecological Rift by John Bellamy FosterDemian by Hermann Hesse
Best Books on Awakening
31st out of 124 books — 137 voters

More lists with this book...

Gabrielle
Sep 17, 2015 Gabrielle rated it it was amazing
My copy of this book is falling apart because I have used it so much!

What I find most remarkable about this book is that Belsebuub's explanations and guidelines have a depth to them that can only be gained through experience. After the first few lessons, I got the impression that I would not be wasting my time if I practiced these techniques - an intuitive hunch :)

I was able to then focus on actually doing the practices and was able to achieve success by using them. Before I found this course,
Amy J
Mar 07, 2009 Amy J rated it it was amazing
This book is fantastic! It is an 8 week course that teaches you about the astral plane and dreams, how to have concious out-of-body expereinces (astral travel) and how to start to understand your own psychology, which can lead to change and spiritual growth. 6 weeks into the course I had my first OBE! It was life-changing, I HIGHLY recommend this book!!
Jenny
Aug 13, 2011 Jenny rated it it was amazing
I first read this book when I was interested in learning about astral projection, and I was amazed at the results.

This author really knows what he's talking about. I found the book to be extremely clear and detailed, but focusing on what is essential for someone to learn to experience astral travel for themselves. It's very down to earth and practical; organized into a 9 week exercise program format aimed at preparing a person to be successful at astral travelling on a consistent basis.

It is men
Tami
Mar 27, 2008 Tami rated it really liked it
A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams is a detailed 9 lesson (9 week) course for those individuals wanting to learn about astral projection. This series of lessons gives basic background information about astral projection and dreaming as well as step by step training exercises to increase concentration, focus, and awareness. Also contained within each lesson are questions from previous students of the author and the author's responses to these queries. Questions from these students range from cl ...more
Alex
Aug 06, 2011 Alex rated it it was amazing
This book has the most clear and easy to understand instructions about astral projection of all the books I've read on astral projection. It has an easy to follow 9 week astral projection course format with weekly lecture and exercises sections, as well as Q/A sections with questions/feedback from students and answers from the author.
This book introduces a number of astral projection techniques, that proved to be most effective for most of the people, who have practiced them, with 67% of the pe
Roumissette
Jul 27, 2011 Roumissette rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Beginners and Advanced Spiritualists :)
Ok, so before I bought this book, I was highly unfamiliar with the term "Astral" or even "out-of-body experiences". I had heard about them, and though never doubted the reality of out-of-body experiences, I thought you had to be someone special to have them.

I come from a family background where experience is what counts, not theory. So I absolutely loved the fact that this book is highly practical and not theory based. It's simple: there are 9 chapters, and each chapter is devoted a week of stud
Jordan
Aug 05, 2011 Jordan rated it it was amazing
This book is a most practical and efficient guide that one could ask for. In it, Belzebuub explains the step-by-step process that has taught me and so many others learn how to astral travel.

Many techniques for the actual projection are given, as well as useful exercises that can be done during the day to increase our chances of successfully projecting. It's truly amazing when you get it right and can verify all the things said about the astral for yourself. I am very thankful personally that th
Roy
Nov 13, 2011 Roy rated it it was amazing
I can still remember when I received this book in 2005 and was so inspired by it's content. The book came with an on-line course at the time and gave me several out of body experiences through waking up in dreams. The book is very clear on the subject and the practises give results! If you are interested in out of body experiences and want to experience them for yourself, this is the book to read!
Petr Běhávka
Aug 07, 2011 Petr Běhávka rated it it was amazing
This book is actually a big surprise for any spiritually minded person. It is a 9 week course. If you follow the practices described, you have high probabilitu to have the astral experince within that period of time. And of course you can repeat that experience. Very recommendable book.
Lilia
Aug 06, 2011 Lilia rated it it was amazing
Such an incredible book! The book is a guide on how to have out-of-body experiences. Following the author's guidance, I managed to have my first astral projection, after a few months!
Roumissette
Jul 27, 2011 Roumissette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Beginners and Advanced Spiritualists :)

Alexis
Oct 03, 2012 Alexis rated it it was amazing
By far the most straight forward explanation of what Astral Travel is and how it is connected to phenomena such as dreaming and out-of-body experience. It's a great program to follow with week by week exercises and instructions to go through in order to successfully astral project or have a lucid dream. The author explains clearly the meaning and logic behind these experiences and also gives an insight into the potential spiritual benefits that may be gained from becoming proficient at astral tr ...more
Aleksandr
Sep 26, 2014 Aleksandr rated it it was amazing
After reading this book and following it with the online course I had my first conscious obes since being a child. The practices in the book work, they are safe, and well described. I highly recommend this book for anyone studying or experimenting with Out-of-body experiences.
Salah Eldin
Sep 02, 2014 Salah Eldin marked it as to-read
I Think it will fantastic =D
Jonathan
Jun 28, 2013 Jonathan rated it it was amazing
Not only is it concisely written, but the techniques taught work, and that's the important thing right?

If anyone said to me they wanted to learn how to astral project I would say read this.

Also, it's worth mentioning it looks as though it will be released as a free eBook in the future. You can see details on the author's website, http://belsebuub.com. There are already a number of articles there that are either straight from the book or are very much based on it.
Mark Walker
May 20, 2014 Mark Walker rated it liked it
A guide towards having out of body experiences. Good practices. Succinct. Based on conglomeration of methods, but comes from a christian gnostic setting. Has week by week exercises that might be better if stretched out longer. Was difficult for me to follow through with every exercise. Might turn some off due to its results oriented drive. But good read as this stuff is up my alley.
James
Jan 29, 2012 James rated it it was amazing
An extraordinary book that guides the reader week by week to learn and actually experience the astral plane. I have had numerous experiences from using the techniques given in this book. Very eye-opening and invaluable. Read it and try hard!! Very surprising what you may find.
Luan
Jan 23, 2012 Luan rated it it was amazing
I always liked astral projection, but this book and the works of Belzebuub really gave meaning to astral projection and my entire life.
Fotis
Nov 20, 2011 Fotis rated it it was amazing
Very simple explained about this so true as magic plane of astral !!
Rahf
Rahf marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Laura B
Laura B rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2016
Serch
Serch marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Lilia McNair
Lilia McNair rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2016
Fakir Yahya
Fakir Yahya marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Kylie Abecca
Kylie Abecca marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Vaibhav
Vaibhav marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Joseph Menendez
Joseph Menendez rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Emma Selby
Emma Selby marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Renee Friday
Renee Friday marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
Mark Duah
Mark Duah marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
  • The Flight of the Feathered Serpent
  • Gazing Into the Eternal: Reflections Upon a Deeper Purpose to Living
  • Astral Travel for Beginners: Transcend Time and Space with Out-Of-Body Experiences
  • The Projection of the Astral Body