Start by marking “At The Greek Boss's Bidding” as Want to Read:
At The Greek Boss's Bidding

At The Greek Boss's Bidding (Greek Tycoons)

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  8 reviews

Impossible, infuriating--and irresistible! Kristian Koumantaros is the most difficult patient Elizabeth's ever met. The arrogant Greek billionaire likes being in control, and isn't adjusting to being temporarily blinded after a helicopter crash.

Alone with Kristian at his luxurious retreat, Elizabeth experiences the full force of his sexual charisma. She knows she'll have t

Published by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about At The Greek Boss's Bidding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At The Greek Boss's Bidding

Leona
I sometimes struggle with Jane Porter books. I thought I would give this one a go, because of all the great reviews. It was a great storyline, but I find that it lacked depth. She just left way too many things open and hanging.

For example, (view spoiler)
Sheri
I love Jane Porter's chick lit books and wanted to sample one of her Harlequin Presents. I used to read these in the early 80s and loved them. My taste has changed since then, but HP hasn't. And my primary issues with the book are simply issues that are present because it's a HP book.

I did have problems with medical impossibilities. After more than a year in a wheelchair, unable to walk, he is walking with a cane in two weeks! Sorry, that just wouldn't happen. Even given he's been swimming for
Alex is The Romance Fox
This story shows that money can’t buy everything….well material things yes, but love and happiness –NO!!!
Kristian Koumantaros and Elizabeth Hatchett both come from a world where money buys you everything. He is a Greek millionaire who now lives in isolation after he lost his friend and close friends in a helicopter accident which he was piloting. He is blind, wheelchair bound and makes everyone’s life around him absolute hell.
She is the owner of a nursing firm and has come to help him heal. She
Marilyn
Description:

From rags to riches... the Hollywood bride!
Love-'em-and-leave-'em leading man Wolf Kerrick is never out of the headlines. This time the sexy Spanish superstar has outdone himself: he's taken Alexandra, an unknown, ordinary girl, and turned her first into an overnight celebrity, then into his Hollywood bride!But all the glitz and glamour of their lavish wedding is tarnished by a dirty secret -- and if the tabloids ever find out, there'll be shock waves throughout the world...

When I
Janine

Left disabled and blind after a terrible accident, Kristian Koumantaros forces every live in nurse to quit the job. Owner of First Class Rehab, Elizabeth Hatchet, takes over the job of helping Kristian walk again. They spend many hours together learning about each other and Elizabeth starts having feelings for Kristian, only to bump into her ex-husband who totally wrecked her world in the past. This changes everything between them. Can they keep the past in the past? Can they learn to accept eac
Tia
Yet another novel I swear that I have read before under a different title. I liked this one. I felt bad for the heroine and the drama she went through. I disliked the hero for a while, well, until the end.
Amber
Just ok for me. Typical blind man romance with the girl who comes to help him.
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 12, 2014
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Ivana
Ivana added it
Oct 12, 2014
Eralda Marta
Eralda Marta marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Kat Sakir
Kat Sakir marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Lotem
Lotem marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
noemi
noemi marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Hired: The Sheikh's Secretary Mistress (Royal Brides, #8)
  • Sold to the Enemy
  • The Dangerous Jacob Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #1)
  • Bond of Hatred
  • Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife (Innocent Wives #3)
  • The Inherited Bride
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • Wife By Contract, Mistress By Demand
  • An Inheritance of Shame (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #4)
Born in Visalia, California, I'm a small town girl at heart. I love central California's golden foothills, oak trees, and the miles of farmland. In my mind, there's nothing sweeter in the world than the heady fragrance of orange blossoms on a sultry summer night.

As a little girl I spent hours on my bed, staring out the window, dreaming of far off places, fearless knights, and happy-ever-after endi
More about Jane Porter...
Mrs. Perfect Odd Mom Out Flirting with Forty She's Gone Country The Good Woman