Start by marking “Inner Bonding: Becoming a Loving Adult to Your Inner Child” as Want to Read:
Inner Bonding: Becoming a Loving Adult to Your Inner Child

Inner Bonding: Becoming a Loving Adult to Your Inner Child

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Inner bonding is the process of connecting our adult thoughts with our instinctual, gut feelings—the feelings of the "inner child"—so that we can minimize painful conflict within ourselves. Free of inner conflict, we feel peaceful, open to joy, and open to giving and receiving love.

Margaret Paul, coauthor of Healing Your Aloneness, explores how abandonment of the inner chi
Published June 5th 1992 by HarperOne

To ask other readers questions about Inner Bonding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inner Bonding

Phenomena by Susan TarrLucky Go Happy  by Paul Van Der MerweWhen Elephants Weep by Jeffrey Moussaieff MassonEmotional Intelligence by Daniel GolemanWaiting for Paint to Dry by Lia Mack
Emotions
83rd out of 90 books — 41 voters
A Plague on Both Your Houses by Susanna GregoryPlot it Yourself by Rex StoutSurely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! by Richard FeynmanWhat to Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi MurkoffLies My Teacher Told Me by James W. Loewen
Grammar: Your and You're
61st out of 120 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Mai El-geresy
super, I simply love it.
teaches you step by step how to lose the victim facade and take control of your happiness and life.
Mark
Dec 19, 2012 Mark rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Mark by: Amora Freire
Interesting description, discussion, and examples of the process of "inner bonding", i.e., basically, the adult
getting in touch with the inner child. One of the main ideas seems to be that many who are suffering from
anxiety, depression, codependence, or some other form of pain and suffering in their lives have an 'abandoned inner child'.
In conjunction with this are interesting examples of co-dependence from both the narcissistic and care-taking
side. Ideally, one would want to have the right bala
Julianne
Nothing short of inspired. This Inner Bonding program, I feel, is profound. Many of its principles go right along with the real message of the New Testament and the 12 Steps. What could be better?
Geenie Yourshaw
This book was excellent.
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Joy Mattheus
Joy Mattheus marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Marilyn Blackman
Marilyn Blackman marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Kori
Kori added it
Jul 30, 2015
ambrose Onyeka Anene
ambrose Onyeka Anene marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Alfred
Alfred marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Iona  Stewart
Iona Stewart marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Raghad
Raghad marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Ellen
Ellen added it
Jun 26, 2015
Joy Corkery
Joy Corkery is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2015
Briana
Briana marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Myra Lee
Myra Lee marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Farzana
Farzana marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Jeni
Jeni marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Truong Dao
Truong Dao marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Meg
Meg marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Josh Blakney
Josh Blakney is currently reading it
Apr 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Do I Have to Give Up Me to Be Loved by God? Dear God, How Can I Heal So That I May Love? Frank Ramsey (1903-1930): A Sister's Memoir Renouez avec votre enfant intérieur Do I Have to Give Up Me to Be Loved by You?