At the Spaniard's Convenience

At the Spaniard's Convenience

2.42 of 5 stars 2.42  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  5 reviews
FOR HIS PLEASURE!

When Lucio Masterton discovers that he has a daughter, the Spaniard takes immediate action. He confronts Kirstie Rivers, the girl's mother, who he is sure has deceived him!

But Kirstie believes that Lucio loves only money. She's been hurt badly by the billionaire and is determined that her daughter won't suffer the same fate.

However, under the Spanish sun,...more
Published January 1st 2007 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about At the Spaniard's Convenience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At the Spaniard's Convenience

TheMadHatter
Jun 25, 2012 TheMadHatter rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: No-one
Oh dear. This book was beyond bad. I picked it up for a very quick read as my Mum had given me a stack of these quick trashy reads for the holidays. I would have given it 0 stars if that showed up as a rating.

BAD BAD BAD!

The characters were really unlikable and the male character was passive-aggressive. Abusive. He destroys her business, makes her sell her family home all because he wants her to be dependent on him and move in with him. She finds out. Is angry for all of 2 seconds. Laughs and co...more
Tia
I did like it but there was soo many flaws in this novel. The hero was an asshole and after everything the heroine just gave in. It did disappoint me a lot, hence why I gave it 2.5 stars.
Meaghan
so average even for a halequin. the plot was pretty good until the last 10 or so pages. the way kirstie has a complete change of heart based on one sentence that lucio says was completely ridiculous.
Bobs (Reader Unbound)
Fast read still I could not bring myself to like Lucio. I understood the fact that he loves Kirstie but to ruin her business just to keep her close?! This is just fucked up! And she had the nerve to forgive him? If it was me I was so gonna kill the guy, make it look like an accident and take over his business!!!
garnetyuna
I hated both characters, couldn't stand them. ಠ_ಠ
Sian
Sian marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Rashmi
Rashmi marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Mokona
Mokona added it
Dec 31, 2013
Shannon
Shannon is currently reading it
Dec 04, 2013
Samantha Jo
Samantha Jo marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2013
Dec 24, 2012
Kayla
Kayla added it
Oct 10, 2012
There is more than one author with this name

For Children's writer see Margaret Mayo

Jessica R. Mayo was born on February 7, 1936 in Staffordshire, England, and has remained within the county all of her life. It was never her ambition to become a writer, although she always loved reading, even to the extent of reading comics out loud to her twin brother when she was eight years old. In fact her only...more
More about Margaret Mayo...
Bought for Marriage A Night with Consequences The Twelve Month Marriage Deal (Modern Romance) The Italian's Ruthless Baby Bargain The Billionaire's Blackmail Bargain