The Disgruntled Wives Club

The Disgruntled Wives Club

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
"I agreed to 'for better or for worse, ' but I need more "better" and some of that cherishing we spoke of. Can I review my contract, please?" Dana Hall has been more than patient with Ric and his never-ending issues. She has supported his pipe dreams and bitten her tongue when he's lost his jobs, but infidelity is inexcusable. When Ric adds the P.Y.T. from work, numerous t...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Distinct Publishing

OOSA
Towanda!,

Dana, Willow and Crystal are all unwittingly part of a club no woman wants membership to – The Disgruntled Wives Club. Each married with her share of marital woes, these ladies are frustrated and discouraged and ready for change.

“The Disgruntled Wives Club” is amusing to say the least. I like Portia Cosby’s style. I like her voice. A couple of times I felt as if she had eavesdropped on some of my conversations with my friends. Imbued with emotion, reality and drama, this book has it all...more
Reading in Black & White
Title: The Disgruntled Wives Club
Author: Portia A. Cosby
Rating: 5
Headline: Excellent, Excellent Read!

The Disgruntled Wives Club by Portia A. Cosby is the story of three girlfriends: Crystal, Willow, and Dana (Crystal and Willow are sisters) and the trials and tribulations that marriage brings each of them. Cosby not only writes about the downfalls that marriage can bring, but also about the strength of friendships and how they can help a person survive anything.

Crystal seems to be living the gla...more
Martine
I gave this book 4 stars (actually 3.75 stars) because not only was it well written it also resonated with me. The ladies of the DWC had so many similarities to my failed marriage it was funny and not sometimes!! There parts of the book where I actually had to stop myself from talking to the characters, lol. Although Willow's story was the most different, it was still interesting to see how she handled her issues. On another note Vaughn was very disturbed.
This was my first book from Ms. Portia C...more
Leona Romich
The Best Book of 2011...thus far!!!!!
Beverly Hairston
Beverly Hairston marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Charmaine
Charmaine marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Nieka Davis
Nieka Davis marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2012
Ke
Ke marked it as to-read
May 10, 2012
Nakia Laushaul
Nakia Laushaul marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2012
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2011
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 02, 2011
Serena
Serena marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2011