Start by marking “Final Affair (Venice Vampyr, #2)” as Want to Read:
Final Affair (Venice Vampyr, #2)

Final Affair (Venice Vampyr #2)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  1,077 ratings  ·  41 reviews
Venice, Italy - early 1800s

Viola has been given three months to live but she refuses to die a virgin. She travels to Venice where she wants to experience physical pleasure with a man without causing a scandal for her family. Afterward, she plans to take her own life to ensure she exits the world painlessly and with dignity. Unfortunately, the man she meets in a disreputabl
Kindle Edition
Published January 1st 2011

To ask other readers questions about Final Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Final Affair

Laurie Garrison
Venice Vampyr: Final Affair is another great read by Tina Folsom. Tina is known for her heated vampire books, but she turned up the emotions in this one, I really enjoyed it. I liked how Tina added some pictures between the chapters, it makes you get a better feel for the stroy.

Viola is taking her last few months of life to get rid of her virginity problem before she takes her life. What she didn’t expect was to find a man that can give her another option for life. I really liked Viola she is in
Dante and Viola are our lovers in this second installment of the Venice Vampyr series. I really tried not to let little nagging questions like, why Venice when vamps drown so easily. It's a small thing but it did nag me.

Dante is a free spirited rake with a conscience. He meets Viola when he beats up a human who is a bully that has beaten Dante's teenage friend. At the time of the beating, Viola is in midseduction of the man. Viola has come to Venice to die and lose her virgin status. She has a f
Crystal ♥ RBtWBC
4 1/2

Another amazing read from author Tina Folsom!

Viola is diagnosed with a tumor and given only a short amount of time left to live, so instead of spending her last few weeks in her family’s lavish care and in intense pain she has decided to have one last adventure and then take her own life so that she can go out with some dignity. And her grand adventure? To travel to Venice, a place where her and her family are unknown, to loose her virginity. When her first attempt fails she decides to try
Red Iza
Reviewed for

Like the first installment, not bad but not terrific.

The heroin refuses to tell the hero what is happening to her and she's mad at him for not understanding her ! Raphael and his wife have sex in their room, but his brother Dante and Viola are on the other side of the see-through mirror, watching them - and Raphael knows ! Awkward.

Apart from that, it's a quick and easy read, but not worth paying for it though - the first book was free. You read all
The romance in this book is short and sweet, with all the right elements. I really liked Viola, she was a determined woman who knew her mind. She had one goal, to know the pleasures of a be(wink, wink) and she was dead set on finding a good looking man to do the job. Damn, did she find one! Dante is a sexy vampire who has no problem showing Viola a thing or two or three or...You can tell where this is going.
After a week of passion, Viola's illness is getting worse and she had decided she would
Venice Vampry: Final Affair is the second novella in the series which deals with vampires living in Venice during the 1800's. In this installment we are introduced to Dante (who we meet in the first novella)and Viola.

This novella starts out with Viola and the knowledge that she has only a few months left to live due to a brain tumor. She is a feisty young woman who has promised herself that she will not die a virgin and decides to travel to Venice to lose her virginity. She has promised herself
Dawn Sullivan
Wow!! So very erotic. Loved this! I find a lot of the times with Erotic romance books that the storyline is rushed and it really doesn't deliver but not with Tina's. Tina's erotic romances deliver with a bang always!

This story line is great and flows so perfectly. I was caught in the story from the very first page until the last not wanting it to end.

The whole idea of Viola having a brain tumor and getting only 3 months to live making her want to fulfill her fantasy and not wanting to die a vi

Liked the story but wish there was more.
Marquetta (LoveToReadForFun)
Venice Vampyr is Raphael's brother - Dante - story. Viola is a woman with limited time. Diagnosed with a brain tumor and only 3 months to live, she wants to live her last days to the fullest. She leaves her family and goes about fulfilling her last wishes. Viola doesn't want to die a virgin so she visits an establishment where she can find a man to have sex with, with no questions asked. That is when Dante comes into the picture and rescues Viola - against her wishes - from a man who likes to be ...more
Heather C
I’m really enjoying this series even though the world building is a bit lacking…the erotism makes up for it though. I didn’t like this one as much as the first since this was just too predictable and had less plot.

I still plan to continue on with the series.
I like this series. This is the 2nd installment which tells Dante and Viola's story. I liked the story development here. The back story on Viola was believable and there wasn't too much angst here.
Lynde Shaw
Predictable in its conclusion and not quite as hot as the first in the series, but I still enjoyed the book. Tina Folsom rarely disappoints. And I'm a sucker for a well written vampire story, no pun intended.
I have recently acquired the audiobook for the first and then needed to read the rest again. This remain one of my favourite vampire series, full of olden day charm and romance along with great sex scenes.
Like Tina Folsom's last book in the the Venice Vampyr series, Venice Vampyr: Final Affair touches on three of my favourtie genres romance, paranormal and history. The story is funny, heart-pounding and a little dangerous; this do (and) or die story is something I'd gladly read again and I hope to read the third story, Venice Vampyr: Sinful Treasure soon.
Debbie Chittenden
Hot, steamy, passionate teachings for the dying virgin. Tina Folsom is a true artistic genius. Love her vampire trysts.
3 1/2 stars

This was a very enjoyable read. I knew it was a novella going in but still, I wanted more. This was Dante's book, Raphael's brother from the first installment. Ms. Folsom did a good job developing him and making the romance between he and Viola believable. This wasn't just a sexy romp kind of read. There is a true romantic element that coupled with the great chemistry of the leads, made for a great story. Some novellas are just that, short and sweet. This one, however, I would have lo
Alma (aka Mrs. Rhaw)
I really should write a review right after I finish a book :)
This one is about Dante. I had hoped that would be the case after reading the first book in the series. I was not disappointed! I loved this book as much as I did the first. Again, the only drawback is the length. I wanted to keep reading when it got done!
Although I liked Dante more than Raphael, the story was a lot more predictable and hot than the first one. Viola bored me a little, the sex was only in a place or two interesting and you could guess the ending almost from the beginning of the story.
Vikki Vaught
This was excellent! The chemistry between Viola and Dante was so passionate. What I twist. Dante was introduced in the first of this series as a hardened rake. It was so nice to see that he had a softer side. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Really enjoyed this story - largely because of Viola's personality and determination to live life on her terms. The interactions between Viola and Dante were tender and humourous. My favourite of the Venice Vampyr series.
Jennifer Hines
Viola's timidity mixed with her strength and determination to follow through with her plan made for an interesting character. Though Dante was the one who stole my heart with his bruised ego and white knight syndrome.
I like this story. Although it's short it did not waste my time developing characters that I usually get bored with. Viola and Dante make a great couple and the vampire twist makes it more interesting.
Elizabeth Kingslayer
I really enjoyed this story. It was hot and passionate with characters that you could believe in.
The sex is very OTT so if your not into strong stuff, look away LOL!
Good book for a quick read, the characters are great, the sex is hot as hell! The ending felt a bit rushed though. I will read the next one for sure.
I got this for free on one of my ipod apps so I read it as a short read and I soon discovered that it was very heated and quite rude!!
Hot sex, Venetian vampires, incurable diseases, Insta-lust. This one's packing heat - well written and enjoyable as hell.
Got this free as part of the Summer Lovin anthology. Loved it! I will definitely check out the rest of the series now
This series of novellas are very tasty, and these Vampires in Venice are cuisine I'd love to sample.
  • A Vampire's Salvation (Beyond Human Novellas, #1)
  • Halloween Fantasies
  • Captain's Price
  • Lycan It (Lycan, #3)
  • Copping To It
  • Cum For The Viking 1
  • Snowballs in Hell (Princess of Hell, #2)
  • Pleasuring The Beast
  • Enslave (Vampire Erotic Theatre  #4)
  • Demon Seed
  • Lost
  • Hot Vampire Seduction (Vampire Wardens, #2)
  • Lucas (Vampires In America, #6)
  • Azazel (Fallen Angel, #1)
  • Phantom Desires (Brotherhood of Blood, #3)
  • Vampire Dreams (Victorian Erotic, #1)
  • Mine
Tina Folsom is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author. She's always been self-published and has found tremendous success with her paranormal series, Scanguards Vampires, Venice Vampyr, and Out of Olympus, selling more than 2 million copies of her 50 titles (which includes titles in German, French, and Spanish) in almost 4 years.

Tina writes about hot alpha heroes, bad boys, and kick-ass
More about Tina Folsom...

Venice Vampyr (4 books)
  • Venice Vampyr (Venice Vampyr, #1)
  • Sinful Treasure (Venice Vampyr, #3)
  • Sensual Danger (Venice Vampyr, #4)
Samson's Lovely Mortal (Scanguards Vampires, #1) Zane's Redemption (Scanguards Vampires, #5) Amaury's Hellion (Scanguards Vampires, #2) Gabriel's Mate (Scanguards Vampires, #3) Yvette's Haven (Scanguards Vampires, #4)

“He smiled the most wicked smile she'd ever seen himi unleash.

"No. Just keep your eyes open. I want you to see who you're making love to."

“Why would you want my given name?"

"Because I'd like to call out your given name when I thrust into you."