Start by marking “Cabin Fever” as Want to Read:
Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever (Montana Mavericks, Gold Rush Grooms #5)

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Well, loyal readers, another spring, another blizzard. But this prospector has the pleasure of bringing you all some unusually hot gossip. It seems that the Queen of Hearts Mine may not belong to the Douglas family after all! Old Caleb has actually hired a private investigator to prove his ownership.

Unfortunately, handsome playboy Brad Vaughn and his beautiful secretary, E
Published December 27th 2010 by Silhouette Desire (first published May 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Cabin Fever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cabin Fever

Kat Evans
Mar 21, 2014 Kat Evans rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance fans
Recommended to Kat by: no one
A nice, easy read with a well timed story line. I did not feel that the couple's romance was forced or rushed as I had in recent reads. I especially love the ending, which I am not going to spoil. So, if you want to know the ending, grab a copy, some cocoa, and read on.
Suzy Raabe
Fair mushy love story

Fair mushy love story. it was a bit juvenile. I was not impressed by this book. I prefer a book with more substance
Suzy Raabe
It was a fair, mushy love story. I give 2 stars.
Kelly Moran
This is your typical category romance. Boss falls for his sevretary in this one while on a business trip. I especially liked the ending. Karen is very talented, but I much prefer her newer work with her romantic suspenses.
Ruth Mccurry
Ruth Mccurry marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Elizabeth Downing
Elizabeth Downing marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Pattie
Pattie added it
Apr 16, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Carina Furter
Carina Furter marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Jae
Jae added it
Feb 24, 2015
Jae
Jae added it
Feb 24, 2015
Randi Walter
Randi Walter marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Adelina Hayes
Adelina Hayes marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Trisha Lovell
Trisha Lovell marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Award-winning author Karen Rose Smith was born in Pennsylvania. Although she was an only child, she remembers the bonds of an extended family. Family is a strong theme in her books and she suspects her childhood memories are the reason.

In college, Karen began writing poetry and also met her husband to be. They both began married life as teachers, but when their son was born, Karen decided to try
More about Karen Rose Smith...

Montana Mavericks, Gold Rush Grooms (6 books)
  • Stranded with the Groom (Silhouette Special Edition) (Silhouette Special Edition)
  • All He Ever Wanted (Silhouette Special Edition)
  • Prescription: Love (Silhouette Special Edition) (Silhouette Special Edition)
  • Their Unexpected Family
  • Million-Dollar Makeover
Love in Bloom Heartfire (Search For Love, #5) Staged to Death (Caprice De Luca Mystery #1) Deadly Decor (Caprice De Luca Mystery #2) Forever After