Start by marking “The Sheikh's Wife” as Want to Read:
The Sheikh's Wife
Preview

The Sheikh's Wife

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The Sheikh's wife is back...in his bed!

Sheikh Kahlil al-Assad hasn't forgiven Bryn for abandoning her wedding vows. Then he discovers that he's also missed out on the first years of his son's life. Kahlil decides to take revenge.

Bryn didn't realize--they are still husband and wife! She knows she can't deny Ben the daddy he's been asking for. So she agrees to return to Kahl
Published December 27th 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published September 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Sheikh's Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sheikh's Wife

RomReader
One week before her wedding, heroine is stunned when told by sheikh Hero that they're still married. Hero becomes stunned himself when he finds out that they have a son together. He whisked her off to his Middle East kingdom with intent of keeping their son with him, whether she stays with him or not. Heroine chooses to stay for her son's sake & b/c she still loves Hero. The reappearance of Hero's cousin makes her wonder if Hero will change his mind about staying married to her once his cous ...more
Pravana
Earlier on as a young impressionable teen I found the idea of the heroine having a baby in secret very thrilling. Now that I am a mother myself I don't enjoy reading such books anymore.
Rosemary K
I found the story of Sheikh Kahlil, the ruler of Zwar, and Bryn, his runaway wife, a very emotional read. This Sheikh is flawed and filled with pain. Kahlil did not known that he had a son. Now that he has found out. Will he be able to love and nurture Ben? Will he find happiness in fatherhood and let love into his life? I called our hero some choice names but I couldn't put the book down. I had to know if he found redemption.
Cem73
Titre vf : L'épouse fugtive
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Yuri
Yuri marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Ammaarah
Ammaarah marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Deshanaa
Deshanaa marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Bianca
Bianca marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Shauntavia Mcintyre
Shauntavia Mcintyre marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Jessica Lee
Jessica Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Yuna
Yuna marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Jacqueline Bragg
Jacqueline Bragg marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Cathy Norfin
Cathy Norfin marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Dec 30, 2014
Tiphina Bess
Tiphina Bess marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Tikitoki
Tikitoki marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Cathy Beckett
Cathy Beckett marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Nienke
Nienke added it
Oct 15, 2014
Eralda Marta
Eralda Marta marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
The Reader of the Tower
The Reader of the Tower marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
E.v. Sage
E.v. Sage marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Born in Visalia, California, I'm a small town girl at heart. I love central California's golden foothills, oak trees, and the miles of farmland. In my mind, there's nothing sweeter in the world than the heady fragrance of orange blossoms on a sultry summer night.

As a little girl I spent hours on my bed, staring out the window, dreaming of far off places, fearless knights, and happy-ever-after endi
More about Jane Porter...
Mrs. Perfect Odd Mom Out Flirting with Forty She's Gone Country The Good Woman (A Brennan Sisters, #1)