Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover #2)

Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover #2)

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  115 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Nothing could tempt widower Ward Miller from his self-imposed seclusion. Until the private celebrity met his new "handler," the beautiful, no-nonsense Ana Rodriguez. While he'd only stepped back into the spotlight for the worthy charity Ana ran, having her by his side was the benefit he truly wanted.She claimed she'd never fall for a musician--being starstruck wasn't her s...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Silhouette Books (first published January 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Seduced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced

Just Listen by Sarah DessenIf I Stay by Gayle FormanThis Lullaby by Sarah DessenNick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel CohnWhere She Went by Gayle Forman
Fiction Involving Music
210th out of 498 books — 740 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireLosing It by Cora CarmackPlaying for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesTwilight by Stephenie Meyer
Modern Day Virgin Heroines
359th out of 476 books — 212 voters

More lists with this book...

Jess the Romanceaholic
Full review available on The Romanceaholic

From the Mini-Series: The Takeover

Nothing could tempt widower Ward Miller from his self-imposed seclusion. Until the private celebrity met his new “handler,” the beautiful, no-nonsense Ana Rodriguez. While he’d only stepped back into the spotlight for the worthy charity Ana ran, having her by his side was the benefit he truly wanted.

She claimed she’d never fall for a musician—being starstruck wasn’t her style. But that wouldn’t stop Ward. Ana made him wa
Mombo
Kobie
like the writing, but could have done without the tie ins to other books...probably my fault for reading this first! worth the read and easy to read without reading other books.
Ella
Love it. Just absolutely love it.
Carlene Love Flores
I loved this book! It was right up my alley because I have a soft spot for rock stars but beyond that, I loved the man and woman who came together in this story only the way they could. And I also found it very cool that Emily McKay shared the musician who helped her give the hero his voice. I'll be checking that out on iTunes next. This was also the first continuity book I've read and that concept is now very fascinating to me. All around, this was a great reading experience.
Saly
Seduced:The Unexpected Virgin by Emily McKay was pretty enjoyable. A big Hollywood musician falls big-time for our heroine who he is working with in a new charitable organization. He has been grieving for his wife's death as well, Ana on the other hand doesn't make things simple for him. I liked how he did all the chasing and wooing.

Rating 3.5
Justine Mendez
Freaking Boring!!!!!
Lady Lioness
Since this is a category, I found the emotional development between the characters to be extremely abbreviated (deeply in love after a matter of weeks), but that aside, it was an entertaining read. i've already requested the next book from the library.
I love that each story is written by different writers. I love Ward and Ana. The story shows struggles on both side but overcoming them and being happy is harder then they think. Great HEA. Another continuation of Rafe short story at end of book.
Ladyacct
Enjoyable second in series, I really like how the books are connected and is flowing.
Dalia
Emily McKay has such a fun voice. I keep coming back for that alone.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Takeover
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Amy Salitsky
Amy Salitsky marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Tanja
Tanja marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Annie
Annie added it
Jun 25, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
The Farm (The Farm, #1) The Lair (The Farm, #2) The Tycoon's Temporary Baby (Harlequin Desire) Baby Benefits Tempted Into The Tycoon's Trap  (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #2)