Start by marking “Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover #2)” as Want to Read:
Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover #2)

Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover #2)

3.47  ·  Rating Details  ·  145 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Nothing could tempt widower Ward Miller from his self-imposed seclusion. Until the private celebrity met his new "handler," the beautiful, no-nonsense Ana Rodriguez. While he'd only stepped back into the spotlight for the worthy charity Ana ran, having her by his side was the benefit he truly wanted.She claimed she'd never fall for a musician--being starstruck wasn't her s ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Silhouette Books (first published January 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Seduced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced

Just Listen by Sarah DessenIf I Stay by Gayle FormanThis Lullaby by Sarah DessenNick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel CohnWhere She Went by Gayle Forman
Fiction Involving Music
255th out of 617 books — 904 voters
Thoughtless by S.C. StephensBaby Stetson by Nikki Lynn BarrettFortune Calling by Hunter S. JonesThe Melody In My Head by Nikki Lynn BarrettEffortless by S.C. Stephens
Musically Inclined Heroes/Heroines In Romance
381st out of 394 books — 404 voters

More lists with this book...

Jess the Romanceaholic
Full review available on The Romanceaholic

From the Mini-Series: The Takeover

Nothing could tempt widower Ward Miller from his self-imposed seclusion. Until the private celebrity met his new “handler,” the beautiful, no-nonsense Ana Rodriguez. While he’d only stepped back into the spotlight for the worthy charity Ana ran, having her by his side was the benefit he truly wanted.

She claimed she’d never fall for a musician—being starstruck wasn’t her style. But that wouldn’t stop Ward. Ana made him wa
Justine Mendez
Jan 19, 2014 Justine Mendez rated it did not like it
Freaking Boring!!!!!
Mombo
Lisa  Montgomery
Jan 30, 2016 Lisa Montgomery rated it really liked it
This is book 2 of the Takeover series from Harlequin. This is the typical Cinderella story with a modern twist. Anna Rodriquez is the daughter of the Worth family's gardener and house servant. Meanwhile, Ward Miller is a famous singer, with a deceased wife. They meet as part of a charity event for Hannah's Hope, and sparks fly. But the road to happiness is paved with misunderstandings.
Kobie
Feb 08, 2014 Kobie rated it really liked it
like the writing, but could have done without the tie ins to other books...probably my fault for reading this first! worth the read and easy to read without reading other books.
Ella
Jul 20, 2014 Ella rated it it was amazing
Love it. Just absolutely love it.
Shakira
Dec 31, 2015 Shakira rated it it was ok
Carlene Love
Feb 18, 2013 Carlene Love rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was right up my alley because I have a soft spot for rock stars but beyond that, I loved the man and woman who came together in this story only the way they could. And I also found it very cool that Emily McKay shared the musician who helped her give the hero his voice. I'll be checking that out on iTunes next. This was also the first continuity book I've read and that concept is now very fascinating to me. All around, this was a great reading experience.
Saly
Seduced:The Unexpected Virgin by Emily McKay was pretty enjoyable. A big Hollywood musician falls big-time for our heroine who he is working with in a new charitable organization. He has been grieving for his wife's death as well, Ana on the other hand doesn't make things simple for him. I liked how he did all the chasing and wooing.

Rating 3.5
Lady Lioness
Since this is a category, I found the emotional development between the characters to be extremely abbreviated (deeply in love after a matter of weeks), but that aside, it was an entertaining read. i've already requested the next book from the library.
Mar 26, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love that each story is written by different writers. I love Ward and Ana. The story shows struggles on both side but overcoming them and being happy is harder then they think. Great HEA. Another continuation of Rafe short story at end of book.
Ladyacct
Jul 14, 2011 Ladyacct rated it liked it
Shelves: shorts
Enjoyable second in series, I really like how the books are connected and is flowing.
Dalia
Jan 27, 2012 Dalia rated it it was amazing
Emily McKay has such a fun voice. I keep coming back for that alone.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Takeover
Lindarehm
Lindarehm rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Reem19
Reem19 marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Debbie Diamond
Debbie Diamond marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2015
Shy
Shy added it
Dec 21, 2015
Tereza Moschou
Tereza Moschou marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Camila
Camila rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2015
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 29, 2015
Shermel
Shermel rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2015
  • Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover #1)
  • Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover #3)
  • To Tempt a Sheikh (Pride Of Zohayd, #2)
  • Acquired: The CEO's Small-Town Bride (The Takeover #6)
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancee (The Takeover #4)
  • Exposed: Her Undercover Millionaire (The Takeover #5)
  • The CEO's Accidental Bride
  • A Man of His Word (Lawyers in Love, #1)
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire
  • The Boss's Baby Affair
  • Expecting the Rancher's Heir (Dynasties: The Jarrods #3)
  • Promoted to Wife?
  • Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom #2)
  • Sweet Surrender, Baby Surprise (Duke Brothers #2)
  • One Night with Prince Charming (Aristocratic Grooms, #2)

The Takeover (6 books)
  • Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover #1)
  • Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover #3)
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancee (The Takeover #4)
  • Exposed: Her Undercover Millionaire (The Takeover #5)
  • Acquired: The CEO's Small-Town Bride (The Takeover #6)