Start by marking “Twisted Imaginings: Vol 2” as Want to Read:
Twisted Imaginings: Vol 2

Twisted Imaginings: Vol 2

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Another two blood soaked tales from the author The Horror Channel is calling "The UK's Horror Supremo"... In 'The Greatest Show on Earth' we are given a new reason to fear the Big Top and clowns haven't been this scary since Pennywise... In 'The Tunnel' something is waiting in the dark and its hungry... very hungry.
Published October 18th 2010

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Imaginings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Imaginings

Zach Sweets
Volume 2 is much better than first volume since I liked both short story.

"The Greatest Show on Earth"

Who wouldn't be creeped out from a clown story? The story actually does look familiar. I have seen it on tv show or movie that was almost as similar as this story. The author wrote it so clear and it made it easier for me to picture them inside my head. I couldn't imagine what my life would be like if I was that innocent young boy. Although, the ending sucks. I didn't understand why.

"The Tunnel"

T
Tabitha
Now I can settle back, secure in the knowledge that I was right.
I didn't really love the first volume I read from Garry Charles, but I felt like he was an author that I would like if I read more from him. And guess what, the second set of stories was better!
Much creepier, with really well done atmosphere. I really liked the second story, "The Tunnel." Mirrors and darkened windows are such innocent things that can be so upsetting. Thanks for dredging up -those- nightmares...
Fred
Probably more of a 3.5/5 but benefit of the doubt and all of that. I mean it is Xmas eve and all so I'll round up for the guy to give 'em 4/5. The second story is the best of this little duet, at least in my opinion. The first one is about scary clowns and a demonic circus, which I normally don't like at all. That said, I was getting into this one a little bit until I felt like it had a weak ending that could have been better.
Sarah Spelbring
Still not terribly original, but good horror nonetheless. The more I read from this author the more I like his writing style.
Enid
Again, two enjoyable horror stories. I have read the first one before but it was still very good. Well worth the read.
V
V added it
Oct 13, 2014
Chico
Chico marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Tammy K.
Tammy K. marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Briana Blair
Briana Blair marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Lisa Livingston Clark
Lisa Livingston Clark marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2013
Miracle Pink
Miracle Pink marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2012
Lissa Chasteen
Lissa Chasteen marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012
Autumn Block
Autumn Block marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2012
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2012
Twisted Imaginings Vol 1 Shredder Are These Eyeballs? Twisted Imaginings: Vol 3 Valhalla Unleashed