Sinatra: Hollywood His Way: Hollywood His Way

Sinatra: Hollywood His Way: Hollywood His Way

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
Sinatra: Hollywood His Way is a complete, film by film exploration of this true Hollywood legend. His screen history is vividly brought to life through illuminating reviews, behind-the-scenes stories, and hundreds of rare color and black-and-white photographs, making this the ultimate guide to the films of Frank Sinatra and an essential in the library of any fan.
Published October 12th 2010 by Running Press Book Publishers (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sinatra, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinatra

Les Krantz
Though some may see Sinatra as "yesterday," I write this review for all those who adore today's entertainment icons like Ashton,Gaga, Adele and the others capturing our attention nowadays. Stay with me here if you want a little insight into this whole thing!
I've had this book a while--I love entertainment histories--and have browsed it many times. Not long ago I gave a copy to a friend as a gift. Later, he reported back to me what a "marvelous read" it was. He not only commented on the fantasti...more
Jennifer Schaefer
Jennifer Schaefer marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2012
Kassak
Kassak marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2011
Based in Los Angeles, Timothy Knight is a nonfiction writer and editor who has written extensively on business, film history, popular culture and sports. He has also written the scripts for several documentaries based on various books from some of America’s top publishers, including The Overlook Press and Triumph Books.

From 2003 to 2007, Timothy served as the primary film critic for the website r...more
More about Timothy Knight...
Great Kisses: ...and Famous Lines Right Out of the Movies Audrey Hepburn in the Movies Marilyn Monroe in the Movies: A Retrospective Panic, Prosperity, and Progress: Five Centuries of History and the Markets The Book of Books: The Continuously Updated Book Guide to Recommended Reading, Including the Best Novels and Nonfiction, from the Classics and Best Sellers to the Newest Top Authors