Start by marking “Double Dare” as Want to Read:
Double Dare

Double Dare

You have to be daring to experience the ultimate pleasure... Her short stories have seduced readers in more than thirty international anthologies. Her first novel is twice as hot. She is Abby Douglas, an investment advisor who has enticed many men. No commitments. No regrets. No games. Then she meets a dangerously sexy stranger in the elevator of her office building - and ...more
Published October 3rd 2006 by Berkley Books

To ask other readers questions about Double Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double Dare

July
Jan 01, 2013 July rated it it was amazing
Shelves: home-library
Steamy Hot Sexy Scenes in this book. Makes you want a Zac for your self. Abby meets Zac after a short hot ride in the elevator, where they watch a couple who can barely keep there hands off there selves. Which in turn seems to make both Abby and Zac very horny. When Zac gets off the elevator at the same floor as her she asks if she can help him. He is delivering a envelope as a favor, so she takes for granted that he works for a delivery service. Before he leaves he leaves his card for the Club ...more
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Jun 15, 2013 Alexis *Reality Bites* marked it as my-kindle-freebie-to-read  ·  review of another edition
FREE TODAY 6-16-13 on Amazon -Average Star rating 3.76
LINK:
Heather in FL
I really enjoyed the overall story. Super hot, perfectly matched couple. Lots o' steamy sex. There were a few things that bugged me, but the overall story was good enough to overcome them. Things that bugged me:

There's a short scene of f/f that really just looked thrown in there. Abby has a bi-sexual friend, and while she's talking about how much Zac turns her on, her friend takes advantage of her overheated hormones and gets Abby off. Um. ???? Why? Other than the beginning, where this friend go
Katherine
3.5

Saskia Walker always manages to write steamy love stories, and sweet love stories. This time it was no exception.
I loved the chemistry between the main couple, but I think it was too heavy on the sex part. There is a plot, behind all the getting-nekkid thing.
Abby is an Investment Manager, and she doesn't know her new client is the hunk she just meet. They start dating - aka having lots and lots of sex - and Zac can't tell her the truth afraid she'll break up with him. It's a nice plot, howeve
Rochelle
I give it 3.5 stars. Good storyline. Forgettable characters, nothing really stood out about them. Story was way too long.
Nikki Wilde
Nov 06, 2013 Nikki Wilde rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely an erotic read. Lots of steamy loving in this one. Which starts out with one little white lie that turns into something much bigger.

Abby just wants to have a good time with a mysterious stranger. Most men treat her differently when they realize she's an investment banker in charge of millions of dollars. So she just wants someone to have fun with who doesn't know that side of her. She finds that in Zac. He's everything she's been looking for and they fun they're having together seems
Lindsay green
Oct 16, 2010 Lindsay green rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Abby Douglas is a finance guru just assigned an important portfolio that could define her career. While trying to catch the elevator to her office, she runs into a courier that is very attractive. When she learns that he is delivering a package to her firm, she plays the receptionist and accepts the delivery to get a better look at the stunning man. Zac Bordino couldn't believe his luck. He was just dropping off some papers for his mother, and ran into beautiful Abby Douglas. She assumed he was ...more
grumpyoldbird
A very well written erotic novel. It made a lovely change that there were only a few typos along the way, but they didn't distract you from the story, which is why I gave it 4.5 stars and upgraded it to 5 (as I would normally downgrade to 4).

The book flows along at a really good pace. The author does an exceptional job of drawing you into the story and getting you to really care about the characters. I do hope there's a sequel, as I feel there is enough to justify another book, as I would love t
Lisa
Jul 10, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Came across this book by chance and so glad that I did. I loved this story! Abigail is strong, smart and secure in her own skin. She is passionate and driven. She is a force to be reckoned with. Zac is the son of rich parents trying to establish some goals of his own when he takes over some of his mother's business for a short time. His dealings with the business bring him to meet Abigail. They have an instant connection and their story develops into quite a steamy, yet sweet romance. The side s ...more
Helen
Sep 29, 2013 Helen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Have just spend a dreary, miserable (weather wise) Sunday curled up with this book.
SO nice to have a HEA and not a trilogy.
Well written. Love reading books set in London/Kew where as a former resident, I can relate to and picture.
Not sure about the f/f moment, but at least it was only a short section.
Only a few typos so another plus point there.
Lots of steamy under the collar action which I just might reread ...
Excellent book and would recommend
4.5*

Wendy
Really liked this book! Sexy, interesting storyline line. Secrets, lust, a strong heroine working in a male dominant profession and kicking ass...parts of it seemed too lengthy at times, but not enough to make me want to put it down. Will definitely read more from this author! Seriously hot sex people!
Remona
Jun 18, 2013 Remona rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-lendable
3.5 Stars

This book was up and down for me. There were parts that I greatly enjoyed and then there were parts that almost made put the book down. The sex was hot, but at times it felt a little forced and awkward. Towards the end of the book I became more interested in the secondary characters rather than the main characters. Overall, a decent read.
Debbie
Oct 12, 2013 Debbie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: over-18s, romance
he knows who she is, but she doesn't know who he is. what will happen when she finds out?? actually, not a lot. I was expecting a massive fall out and make up, but it just went poof and finished.
lots of rumpy pumpy, both for the main characters and the sub characters, but nothing overtly kinky.

Not a bad read for a freebie
Rebecca Watson
Jun 13, 2014 Rebecca Watson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. It was not what I was expecting to read when my friend handed it to me. I had no idea what it was about. She just handed it to me and said "here, read this next." And so I did :)
Sassafrass
I thought it was hot, but there were some gratuitous scenes in there that took me out of the an otherwise great story. I didn't think that they were needed, the story was so good as it was without having to through in some extra-salacious scenes.

Sharon Dunn
Sep 28, 2013 Sharon Dunn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was so much better than I thought it would be. Abby and Zac were hot together. Definitely a must read for anyone who loves wild and hot love scenes. I thought my iPad was going to melt! Great story line and characters!
Indigo
Aug 29, 2014 Indigo rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

3.5 star
At the beginning, the story promises something with a bit of intrigue, it turns out at the end, it does not seem to reach its climax. But anyhow in the flow of their interaction, both main characters reach their climax repeatedly .... hot hot hot ..
Natalie
Sep 26, 2013 Natalie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was offered free on Amazon and I couldn't be happier about giving it a try. It was definitely sensual, erotic and entertaining. A very well written book with a really good story line. I thoroughly enjoyed it!!
Kay Clodfelter
I did like the writing style. Abby and Zac's relationship is started and continued with lies. I finished this one after stopping a few times. It is hard to understand how two people fall for each other and still have lies between them. I don't want to say more, but this wasn't the book for me.
liane
Mar 04, 2014 liane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this book.
There was a strong smart female.
And a strong smart male without so much conflict arising because of it.

Great book for if you do want to read so much drama and just want to read a cute book
Leena
May 30, 2014 Leena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hot-brits
I am sucker for Hot Brits... so this story was right down my alley. Overall a nice concept to the story.
Patricia  Lee (A Literary Perusal)
Liked this book but not fond of the side action of minor characters. The story would have been fine without the short f/f scene. I enjoyed this read!
Lisa
Jul 29, 2008 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Lisa by: Amazon.com
This book is HOT, not for the younger crowds and probally not for some adults.
Weronika
Too long for my taste, I did like the steamy parts but that's pretty much it.
Storm
Dec 05, 2009 Storm rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance lovers.
Recommended to Storm by: Kklehmenteen
This book was highly entertaining and i loved it. For a romance novel, it wasn't that predictable. Both of the main characters were very interesting and I liked them both.
Clarke
This is a longer adult contemporary romance book. Characters are open and adventurous in their sexual pursuits with their relationships being serendipitous.
Keris Shay
Jun 16, 2013 Keris Shay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, sexy, quick read :)

Free on amazon (6/16/13)
Hayley
Jun 09, 2011 Hayley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far the book is amazing. I just adore it!
  • Fair Play (Diamond, #1)
  • Freed by You
  • Lucky in Love
  • Let It Go
  • One Too Many Men
  • Fringe Benefits
  • The Art of Desire (Berkley Heat, #1)
  • Trust Me
  • Scored
  • The Little Red Book of Romance
  • More Than One Night
  • Edge Play X
  • Girl Trade
  • Damage Done
  • Take a Breath (Take, #1)
  • Just the Way You Are (Decadence Creek, #2)
  • Carmen's New York Climax (Carmen's New York, #1)
  • LOVE.com
I am the author of several erotic novels including ALONG FOR THE RIDE, INESCAPABLE, RAMPANT, SORCERESS, MONICA'S SECRET and THE HARLOT. I've also had shorter work published in over one hundred anthologies.

I write across genres, and all of my work has erotic content, whether it's short erotica, a contemporary romance, or a novel set in a paranormal or historical world. I consider myself a storytel
More about Saskia Walker...