Start by marking “Wanton Temptation (Wanton, Book One)” as Want to Read:
Wanton Temptation (Wanton, Book One)

Wanton Temptation (Wanton, Book One)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Dark, mysterious, sexy-as-sin...and possibly a murderer.Now, Skylar Davenport must discover if this handsome stranger killed her neighbors. She knows she shouldn't trust him. She shouldn't feel anything for him. He could steal everything precious to her, including her life. But Wade Sinclair makes her feel alive. She craves his smile, his touch, and so much more.Skylar isn ...more
Published (first published November 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Wanton Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanton Temptation

Gayle
This is the first book in a series called "Wanton Western Series" called "Wanton Temptation" and is followed by "Wanton Surrender". I understand that the author is currently writing a third book in this series.

NOTE: There is also another book called 'Wild Temptation' on this site that is the same book. The cover shown here is not the same cover as the one I am reading.

I am less that 1/3 into this book and enjoying it very much so far. Great story-line with a hot cowboy. Looking forward to read
Judith
I like Ruth Kerce's work so I read this with anticipation. It was a bit of suspense as the hero is not who he appears to be, and he suspects the heroine of a murder(s) she didn't commit. Throw in the attraction between these two and you have a boiling kettle of problems that don't seem to have easy solutions, if any.
Djg
I'm surprised I'm giving this 3 stars. It was kind of cheesy, really. It reminded me of the romance novels I read in in the 80's except it had explicit language and love scenes.
The heroine did a lot TSTL things and both of them ran hot and cold with each other.
Crazy, but in the end I like it! Go figure.
Chaman Bharti
Chaman Bharti marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Cecelia
Cecelia marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Calli
Calli marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
Lydia Perversius
Lydia Perversius marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2013
Chris
Chris added it
Mar 15, 2013
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
Sam Johnson
Sam Johnson marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013
Trina
Trina marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2012
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2012
Valentine
Valentine marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2012
Ruth started writing stories at age 8. At age 10, one of her stories won 1st in class (a romance, of course). Later, she spent years in a science fiction romance writers group, where she really fell in love with writing.

She is a member of Romance Writers of America and is a From the Heart chapter founding member. Her 1st book came out in 2001 - Wild Temptation, a western historical - followed by t
More about Ruth D. Kerce...
Initiation (Xylon Warriors #1) Virgin Seeks Bad-Ass Boy His Carnal Need (Xylon Warriors, #2) Flames of Arousal (Xylon Warriors, #3) Ecstasy Bound (Xylon Warriors, #4)