Start by marking “Sins of Thy Mother” as Want to Read:
Sins of Thy Mother

Sins of Thy Mother

Dominique finds herself falling out of love with the only man that ever understood the pain of the loss of her parents. A loss that was even more painful because of the manner in which each was murdered. Never could she have imagined that the man she loved so passionately was the son of the woman who took her parents. In one night of pandemonium all sins are revealed; ...more
Published September 8th 2010 by Kumason Consultants

To ask other readers questions about Sins of Thy Mother, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sins of Thy Mother

Sumayyah
May 18, 2011 Sumayyah rated it liked it
A book about relationships, the past, and lies, this is not a "feel good" read. Intriguing discussion about how our past affects our present. Some parts feel muddled, and in the 2nd half of the book, several new characters are introduced, and it feels forced and rushed. I would like to see a cleaner version, as there were several typos and formatting mistakes. Overall, a decent read if you have a few hours to spare.
Yushekia Mason
Jan 06, 2011 Yushekia Mason rated it it was amazing
Sins of Thy Mother is an awesome read. It is full of action and suspense. I loved the main character Dominique and how she chose to deal with the cards that she was dealt. I give SOTM a five star rating and would recommend it for anyone looking!
Monica Cooper
Monica Cooper rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2011
Suzanne Bazner
Suzanne Bazner rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2013
Jennifer Richards
Jul 15, 2011 Jennifer Richards rated it liked it
decent read
Lakeita
Lakeita marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2011
Desiree
Desiree marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Sharienne
Sharienne marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2016