Start by marking “Tiberium Wars (Command & Conquer, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tiberium Wars (Command & Conquer, #1)

Tiberium Wars (Command & Conquer, #1)

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  8 reviews
-In-depth faction stats and descriptions reveal health, attacks, damage, and defensive values for all units and structures, with data on unit special abilities

-Comprehensive control scheme analysis teaches the fundamentals of commanding forces with speed and mastery on both PC and Xbox 360

-Step-by-step walkthroughs for all 27 Campaign missions, complete with labeled battle
Published July 22nd 2009 by Del Rey (first published May 29th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Tiberium Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiberium Wars

Andries van Wyk
Its not a bad book, as in a waste of time; but its not very good either. The guy uses a LOT of abbreviations, that he never explains, so half of the time, you do not know what he is talking about. Then you need reasonable knowledge of how military structures work; companies, units, squads, battalions etc and ranks, because he refers to them like crazy, without explaining. Then he makes a lot of technical errors, that frustrated me a lot.
I just feel like the book does not really have a point to
Adowt
For some reason video-game based books have high appeal with me, even though they have to follow a story line. they can be great books. This one is no exception following the main plot line of the third command and conquer game, but i did notice that there is a huge hole in the story. there are files in the game you can earn and i read one saying, one of the greatest science minds in this universe died by an ion storm (super powered lightning storm). but in this book it says he died on a space s ...more
Johny
Good, I liked this. Also it made me want to play the games again.
Jamie Wates
This was a great book, if you have played the game you may understand the background story a bit better. 2 warring factions fight over the use of Tiberium, a similar substance to modern day uranium. This is quite a technical book but the ending was great.
Jamie Wates
Honzeek
I did want to read because of I used to play all of these great C&C games (so it was an nostalgic MUST for me), but actually is it quite good, easy reading book - something like Robert Fabian's "Mariňáci" or Robert A. Heinlein's Starship Troopers.
Alan
Though many video games based books failed, this one wasn't that bad. I rated it compared to other video games based books, and this story is done pretty well.
Miles
A decent realization of the Command & Conquer video game world. Well enough written, but I wasn't really grabbed by it.
James Taeschner
James Taeschner marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Brandon
Brandon marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Adna
Adna added it
Aug 13, 2014
Recordscans
Recordscans marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Manuel Fuentes
Manuel Fuentes marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Serenity Nevermore (Supernatural, #1) Cycle of Hatred (World of WarCraft, #1) Bone Key (Supernatural, #3) Heart of the Dragon (Supernatural, #4)