Start by marking “Flip-a-Word: Stop Pop Board Book (Flip - a -Word)” as Want to Read:
Flip-a-Word: Stop Pop Board Book (Flip - a -Word)

Flip-a-Word: Stop Pop Board Book (Flip - a -Word)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Stop cop? Learn about short vowel sounds in the series’ new Flip-a-Word book. This bright and bold book uses phonics and die-cut pages to teach word recognition and rhyming patterns. Playful illustrations in a Japanese style will appeal to kids and help make learning to read fun!
Published July 1st 2011 by Blue Apple (first published August 16th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Flip-a-Word, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flip-a-Word

Amanda
Another in a fabulous learn-to-read series for the youngest readers. My son picked this one from my bag to read for himself during his rest time and then read it to me. This is great for our earliest readers if for no other reason than that they can feel the pride of being able to do it themselves. A good first step in becoming a lifelong learner.
Cheryl
My son is learning to read with Hooked on Phonics & this book was recommended as additional reading. It was great because most of the words he already knew & could read by himself.
Denise
Great for practicing word families!
Eleri
Eleri marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Sandy
Sandy added it
Oct 19, 2013
Wooden Horse
Wooden Horse marked it as to-read
May 04, 2011
Davy
Davy added it
Mar 30, 2011
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2008
Flip-a-Word: Snake Cake Flip-a-Word: Pig Wig Flip-a-Word: Stop Pop Flip-a-Word: Snow Bow Board Book (Flip - a -Word) Snow Bow (Flip-A-Word Series)