Gakuen Alice, Vol. 23 (Gakuen Alice, #23)

Gakuen Alice, Vol. 23 (学園アリス / Gakuen Alice #23)

4.52 of 5 stars 4.52  ·  rating details  ·  376 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Published December 17th 2010

To ask other readers questions about Gakuen Alice, Vol. 23, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gakuen Alice, Vol. 23

Lucia
Wow... Whoa, this series is one of the best things I've read EVER. Seriously. I haven't been this obsessed with something for a long time and I kinda missed it. It was just so amazing... I'm so glad it's still ongoing, I can't wait for the next chapter. Cliffhanger to the maximum.
This story kept me up at night, made me unable to think about anything else and that made me have weird dreams about the characters, made me laugh until my stomach hurt, but it was all worth it. Every single minute.
It s...more
Pamela
Omg le suspense! L'action! Cest juste trop excitant!! Et puis cetait tlmnt mignon quand elles se sont enfin rencontrées ♥
Mais la fin!?!? Dx
Red
Uwaaaaaaa! Cerita di nomor ini benar-benar menguras emosi! Perlindungan teman-temannya Mikan, usaha mereka untuk mencapai tujuan mereka, membantu Mikan bertemu Ibunya dan keluar dari akademi. Lalu ada perasaan Mikan yang akhirnya ia sadari (tapi rasanya terlalu tiba-tiba muncul, bukan?)
Well, nomor yang ini benar-benar seru! Aku nggak sabar apa yang akan dilakukan Mikan dan Ibunya untuk keluar dari akademi dan menyelesaikan masalah yang silih berganti.
Christine Zarah
"The woman I love is strong. She won't lose. If I leave you here to go help he, she'll just yell at me."

I love this volume so much because of that. The start of the canonization of my fave GA couple.
Summer ♥ (Reina)
Yuka! T.T
My heart feels like it's been stabbed a thousand times. It was A LOT worse the first time I read this, though, which was 2 years ago.
Sunshine Dane
Sunshine Dane marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Sarah Harris
Sarah Harris marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 11 (Maid Sama!, #11)
  • La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 11
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 10 (Strobe Edge, #10)
  • 神様はじめました 16 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 16]
  • ホリミヤ 3 (Horimiya #3)
  • Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 04
  • Love so Life, Vol. 2 (Love so Life, #2)
  • Special A, Vol. 13 (Special A, #13)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 28
[[If you're looking for a French translation, search under "L'académie Alice", with the engine set to amazon.fr.]]

Tachibana Higuchi (樋口 橘, HIGUCHI Tachibana), born 1976-03-16 , is a Japanese manga artist. In year 1996, she first made her debut work in Bessatsu Hana to Yume's 5th issue, entitled 5 Gatsu no Sakura (『5月のサクラ』?).

During an interview with Tokyopop, she gave a detailed account of how she...more
More about Tachibana Higuchi...
Gakuen Alice, Vol. 01 (Gakuen Alice, #1) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 02 (Gakuen Alice, #2) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 07 (Gakuen Alice, #7) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 04 (Gakuen Alice, #4) Gakuen Alice, Vol. 03 (Gakuen Alice, #3)