Start by marking “Yuletide Greetings (Taboo Wishes, #3)” as Want to Read:
Yuletide Greetings (Taboo Wishes, #3)

Yuletide Greetings (Taboo Wishes #3)

3.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  396 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Zach Colvin never believed in Santa Claus, so filling in as Santa at the mall for one of his friends is not making his holiday bright. He’s supposed to be on vacation, not working. When his brother promises to send him a package full of holiday cheer, he never expected it to be a near-naked woman.

Kate Morgan has made a mistake. After many emails, she’s meeting a man for a
Published (first published December 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Yuletide Greetings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yuletide Greetings

Daddy Morebucks by Normandie AllemanDaddy's Game by Normandie AllemanDom Wars by Lucian BaneCaptive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsPower Exchange by A.J.  Rose
Favorite BDSM Covers and Cover Art
82nd out of 252 books — 350 voters
Sorority Pledge 1 by Daizie DraperFloggers' Holiday Sale by H.C. BrownBound with a Bow by Beth WyldeFireworks by Evangeline AndersonKidnapped for Christmas by Evangeline Anderson
Holiday BDSM
12th out of 39 books — 29 voters

More lists with this book...

DGS
May 06, 2011 DGS rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2011
Another good but all too short story from Brynn Paulin.

Zach (brother of Rob, the owner of The Dungeon) is not having a good holiday. He sort of got suckered into being the mall Santa and he isn't happy with the gig. As a cheer-him-up gift, brother Rob tells him he's sending him over a surprise. Not long after, Kate shows up. Kate thinks she's showing up at this guy's house that she's been talking to on one of those sex-hookup websites. But as soon as Zach opens the door, she realizes it's not t
Evey
Nov 25, 2015 Evey rated it did not like it
I'm done, this short stories make no sense whatsoever. No development, terrible characterization, unbelievable and ridiculous actions and reactions... Do I need to say more?
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Zach is the grinch. He's a principal at a school and he hates Christmas. Amusingly enough, he's doing his brother a favour by playing Santa for the mall. Zach's is a guy I like. He's probably the one all the school girls have big crushes on.

Kate on the other hand is just eh. She's your typical low self esteem female who thinks hooking up via on line w/o any safety nets is a-okay. Even though it's a prank that she's fallen for, it turns out well because Zach likes her. Too bad Kate allows some st
Kelly
Mar 27, 2011 Kelly rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, read-in-2011
It's seems a little weird to be reading a Christmas-themed book months after the holiday but I COULD NOT resist the sexy Santa cover. I'm so shallow.

Like book 2, this one doesn't pull any punches and it dives pretty quickly into the sex. Zach likes to spank and, fortunately for him, Kate likes to be spanked. Sometimes they like to do their spanking with an oversized candy cane. Who am I to say that's a bad thing? By the by, I fully applaud that the candy cane on the cover was worked so nicely in
Cyn Mistress Kitty
There were so many things wrong with this story. Kate has very low self esteem yet she arranges to have sex with a stranger she meets on line. WTF? She and Zack never once discuss safe sex and use condoms. WTF? Kate is totally messed up yet Zack falls instantly in love with her. WTF?
Dominus~
Feb 25, 2015 Dominus~ rated it liked it
How the story started was pretty much interesting. What with him being a Santa and then her looking for a one night stand. When she came to his door, I thought that she was really going to meet him but then dismissed it. The last conclusion I came with is that she was a gift from his brother but I later found out that it isn't true. The prank that those kids play is irritating. I might at sometime feel it fun but the words that they'd said was ridiculous and deliberately hurting, I don't think i ...more
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Apr 10, 2012 Angie (Mind Malfunction) rated it really liked it
Yuletide Greetings is book three in the short taboo erotica series, Taboo Wishes, by Brynn Paulin. I've really enjoyed this series and its clear that the writer obviously knows BDSM. In this story, we have a school principal who's agreed to play Santa Claus at his local mall. He's no Jolly Old Saint Nick and not pleased about taking on this task. His brother is the owner of The Dungeon, a taboo club, and has called to tell him he's sent him a gift. After hanging up the phone, he opens the door t ...more
Malinda
4 stars

This is a really good, hot short story. A great Christmas BDSM story. :D

Kate is a children's book author. She has trouble with dating and arranges a sex hookup with a guy she meets online. When she arrives she's surprised because the guy who opens the door isn't who she was supposed to be meeting. She finds Zach, who she has met before and has been attracted to in the past.

Zach is a high school principal and got roped in to playing Santa at the local mall. He's not having a good Christma
Eva
Jan 11, 2015 Eva rated it did not like it
I can't even... Really?! This makes no sense. Literally, there are moments when you don't even know what is going on because it is completely illogical. The poor writing doesn't help either. Please, don't bother.
Ali
Feb 02, 2014 Ali rated it it was ok
Steamy but short and the attempt to throw in background information just annoyed me.
Margaret
Jul 02, 2011 Margaret rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, erotic-fiction
Another quick, fun short read. I was hoping for it to be a longer story, honestly. I was left wanting more this time. I did enjoy it and thought it was an interesting twist that it started out as a prank. Sometimes pranks can turn out to be a good thing.
Carrie
Nov 13, 2013 Carrie rated it really liked it
Yuletide Greetings is super hot and there is no need to wait for the Christmas season to read how creative Zach can be with a candy cane. Very good romance with a little bit of kinky sex thrown in. Loved the story and characters are just loved it.
Carrie Angel
Oct 20, 2013 Carrie Angel rated it really liked it
Shelves:
Leah
Jan 03, 2015 Leah rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, bdsm
Sexy, short and decent.

This was a little bit too predictable for my liking. Was nice to hear the mention of Rob from the previous Taboo Wishes book. But overall it was just very rushed as well as predictable.
Becca
Apr 10, 2012 Becca rated it liked it
Cute holiday story of a relationship that goes from zero to sixty in a ridiculously short period of time. But it's all about Christmas wishes coming true. Very short and easy holiday read.
Angela
Sep 12, 2011 Angela rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
A quick little read on my Kindle. I liked the story line, but I think it would have benefitted from being a bit longer. In any case, Hot Santa is a big winner.
Michelle Kelly
Jun 06, 2011 Michelle Kelly rated it really liked it
No need to wait for Christmas to enjoy this present!
Full review here:
Anne
Apr 13, 2013 Anne rated it liked it
Shelves: z2013-bir
Season's spankings! Very short but I liked it. One little part squicked me out at the end, the age of "Bill." That was freaky.
Lili
Sep 24, 2012 Lili rated it really liked it
Very sexy... probably the best in the series so far...I like this guys, they're attracted to "real women"... and they're HOT!
Tia
Oct 23, 2012 Tia rated it liked it
A shorty story but good to read. Compared to Brynn's other books this one feels pretty light and not as descriptive.
Vivian
Nov 28, 2011 Vivian rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica-contemp
Sweet mistletoe! Penalty on the play for inappropriate use of a candy cane. Short and naughty.
Veronica~Nhaughty
Santa, I've been a bad bad girl!
This is a smexxy quick holiday read I'd recommend!
Chatty Missy
Aug 29, 2011 Chatty Missy rated it liked it
so fast, but so good.

Kate had more to love and I definitely loved it.
Makii
Dec 22, 2011 Makii rated it liked it
Definitivamente un Santa asi es muuuuuuuuuuy hot!!!!
Chatty Missy
so fast but so good
Travis
Travis marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
diannewilliams1bellsouth.net
diannewilliams1bellsouth.net rated it really liked it
May 15, 2016
Angel Gabrielle
Angel Gabrielle marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Pamela Shafer
Pamela Shafer marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
  • Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2)
  • Power Play (Pleasure Playground #2)
  • Kidnapped for Christmas
  • Red Lust (Le Petit Mort #2)
  • The Ultimate Kink (Quinn Security, #2)
  • Take Your Pleasure
  • Private Investigations
  • A Little Harmless Pleasure (Harmless, #2)
  • Holiday Kink
  • Katie and the Dom (Power Play, #2)
  • Orders Enclosed (Pushing the Envelope, #4)
  • Candy's Daddy
  • Safewords Davenport and Chiffon (Safeword, #4)
  • Maverick's Black Cat (The Boulevard, #1)
  • Pushing Penny (Raider's Bodyguard Service #2)
  • Bottoms Up (Come Again, #1)
When it comes to books and movies, bestselling author, Brynn Paullin has one rule: there must be a happy ending. After that requirement, anything goes. And it just might in any of her stories.

Brynn has been publishing books for you since 2007 and now has over 50 titles available in several genres. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two children and two hyperactive dogs. Whenever possible, she
More about Brynn Paulin...

Taboo Wishes (6 books)
  • Punished (Taboo Wishes, #1)
  • Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes,  #2)
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Dick Does Jane