Start by marking “Agile in a Flash: Speed-Learning Agile Software Development” as Want to Read:
Agile in a Flash: Speed-Learning Agile Software Development

Agile in a Flash: Speed-Learning Agile Software Development

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  66 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Real agilists don't weigh themselves down with libraries of books, they keep their important information handy with them at all times. Jeff and Tim pack over two decades of experience coaching and doing agile into Agile in a Flash, a unique deck of index cards that fit neatly in your pocket and tack easily onto the wall. Agile in a Flash cards run the gamut of agile, cover ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Pragmatic Bookshelf (first published January 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Agile in a Flash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Agile in a Flash

PMI-ACP® Exam Prep, Premier Edition by Mike GriffithsPmp Exam Prep Questions, Answers, & Explanations by Christopher ScordoPMI-Acp Exam Prep by Tim BagnallThe PMI-ACP Exam by Andy CrowePMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-Acp) Exam Preparation S... by Al Smith Jr.
PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
6th out of 7 books — 6 voters
Clean Code by Robert C. MartinThe Lean Startup by Eric RiesRefactoring by Martin FowlerThe Pragmatic Programmer by Andrew HuntSucceeding with Agile by Mike Cohn
Top 100 Agile Books
112th out of 131 books — 37 voters

More lists with this book...

Tim Ottinger
I wrote it, so my opinion is probably not worth as much as a casual reader. I wrote it because I needed the content for my own work, though, so I can say it's useful. If you end up using the cards in your software practice, please give us a review on Amazon.
A great way to keep agile concepts and ideas fresh in your mind and even begin learning things you didn't know yet. It really is a stack if flash cards. Test you knowledge and learn.
Ben Love
Concise, cute, exact, accurate, useful and honest. I loved this as both a refresher and an ongoing reference. If Agile is part of your business life, you should own this.
My team used to read one of these cards each day before stand up. They're a great source of talking points for the day and the collection is an easy, quick read.
Beside content, what I like the most of this "book" is its format. These index-size cards are provides concise content and are easy to carry and to share. Very useful for experienced and newcomers to Agile software development.
Jeff L.
I wrote it. I love it. I hope it brings a shift in how we think about reference material, particularly in software development shops.
Voda marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Iabarca marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Mike Rourke
Mike Rourke marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Tom Guest
Tom Guest marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Angie added it
Jan 04, 2015
David Doyle
David Doyle marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »