Start by marking “Agile in a Flash: Speed-Learning Agile Software Development” as Want to Read:
Agile in a Flash: Speed-Learning Agile Software Development

Agile in a Flash: Speed-Learning Agile Software Development

3.71  ·  Rating Details  ·  72 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Real agilists don't weigh themselves down with libraries of books, they keep their important information handy with them at all times. Jeff and Tim pack over two decades of experience coaching and doing agile into Agile in a Flash, a unique deck of index cards that fit neatly in your pocket and tack easily onto the wall. Agile in a Flash cards run the gamut of agile, cover ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Pragmatic Bookshelf (first published January 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Agile in a Flash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Agile in a Flash

PMI-ACP® Exam Prep, Premier Edition by Mike GriffithsPmp Exam Prep Questions, Answers, & Explanations by Christopher ScordoPMI-Acp Exam Prep by Tim BagnallThe PMI-ACP Exam by Andy CrowePMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-Acp) Exam Preparation S... by Al Smith Jr.
PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
6th out of 7 books — 7 voters
Clean Code by Robert C. MartinThe Art of Startup Fundraising by Alejandro CremadesThe Lean Startup by Eric RiesRefactoring by Martin FowlerThe Pragmatic Programmer by Andrew Hunt
Top 100 Agile Books
116th out of 135 books — 56 voters

More lists with this book...

Tim Ottinger
I wrote it, so my opinion is probably not worth as much as a casual reader. I wrote it because I needed the content for my own work, though, so I can say it's useful. If you end up using the cards in your software practice, please give us a review on Amazon.
Alan
Jun 10, 2011 Alan rated it it was amazing
A great way to keep agile concepts and ideas fresh in your mind and even begin learning things you didn't know yet. It really is a stack if flash cards. Test you knowledge and learn.
Ben Love
Dec 29, 2012 Ben Love rated it it was amazing
Concise, cute, exact, accurate, useful and honest. I loved this as both a refresher and an ongoing reference. If Agile is part of your business life, you should own this.
David
May 28, 2013 David rated it it was amazing
My team used to read one of these cards each day before stand up. They're a great source of talking points for the day and the collection is an easy, quick read.
Melvin
Aug 09, 2011 Melvin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: agile
Beside content, what I like the most of this "book" is its format. These index-size cards are provides concise content and are easy to carry and to share. Very useful for experienced and newcomers to Agile software development.
Jeff L.
Feb 22, 2011 Jeff L. rated it it was amazing
I wrote it. I love it. I hope it brings a shift in how we think about reference material, particularly in software development shops.
Raluca
Raluca is currently reading it
Aug 26, 2016
Jalal Uddin
Jalal Uddin marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
Alvaro
Alvaro rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
Antonio
Antonio marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Shelly Coburn
Shelly Coburn rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2016
Suzanne Thomson
Suzanne Thomson rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Skate
Skate marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Scott
Scott rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2016
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Njtrue
Njtrue marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Marc Johnson
Marc Johnson rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Stephen Bennett
Stephen Bennett marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Jim
Jim added it
Dec 26, 2015
Esteban Herrera
Esteban Herrera rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Frogweb
Frogweb rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2015
Voda
Voda marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Kalle Dalheimer
Kalle Dalheimer rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2015
Montewski
Montewski rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2015
Mrgrim
Mrgrim rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »