Agile in a Flash: Speed-Learning Agile Software Development

Agile in a Flash: Speed-Learning Agile Software Development

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Real agilists don't weigh themselves down with libraries of books, they keep their important information handy with them at all times. Jeff and Tim pack over two decades of experience coaching and doing agile into Agile in a Flash, a unique deck of index cards that fit neatly in your pocket and tack easily onto the wall. Agile in a Flash cards run the gamut of agile, cover...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Pragmatic Bookshelf (first published January 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Agile in a Flash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Agile in a Flash

PMI-ACP® Exam Prep, Premier Edition by Mike GriffithsPmp Exam Prep Questions, Answers, & Explanations by Christopher ScordoPMI-Acp Exam Prep by Tim BagnallThe PMI-ACP Exam by Andy CrowePMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-Acp) Exam Preparation S... by Al Smith Jr.
PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
6th out of 7 books — 6 voters
Clean Code by Robert C. MartinRefactoring by Martin FowlerThe Pragmatic Programmer by Andrew HuntThe Lean Startup by Eric RiesSucceeding with Agile by Mike Cohn
Top 100 Agile Books
109th out of 129 books — 28 voters

More lists with this book...

Tim Ottinger
I wrote it, so my opinion is probably not worth as much as a casual reader. I wrote it because I needed the content for my own work, though, so I can say it's useful. If you end up using the cards in your software practice, please give us a review on Amazon.
Melvin
Beside content, what I like the most of this "book" is its format. These index-size cards are provides concise content and are easy to carry and to share. Very useful for experienced and newcomers to Agile software development.
Alan
A great way to keep agile concepts and ideas fresh in your mind and even begin learning things you didn't know yet. It really is a stack if flash cards. Test you knowledge and learn.
Ben Love
Concise, cute, exact, accurate, useful and honest. I loved this as both a refresher and an ongoing reference. If Agile is part of your business life, you should own this.
David
My team used to read one of these cards each day before stand up. They're a great source of talking points for the day and the collection is an easy, quick read.
Jeff L.
I wrote it. I love it. I hope it brings a shift in how we think about reference material, particularly in software development shops.
Rakesh
Rakesh marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Daryl St
Daryl St marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Pete Garett
Pete Garett marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Jon
Jon marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Khurshed
Khurshed marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Doc
Doc marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Manant74
Manant74 is currently reading it
Nov 14, 2013
Daniel Adashek
Daniel Adashek is currently reading it
Oct 14, 2013
Bas Van Liere
Bas Van Liere marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Greg
Greg marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Modern C++ Programming with Test-Driven Development: Code Better, Sleep Better Agile Java: Crafting Code with Test-Driven Development Essential Java Style: Patterns for Implementation