Start by marking “The Power of Influence: The Easy Way to Make Money Online” as Want to Read:
The Power of Influence: The Easy Way to Make Money Online

The Power of Influence: The Easy Way to Make Money Online

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The internet offers a wondrous world of possibilities for anyone with an entrepreneurial streak, including the chance to gain international recognition and influence without even leaving the house! Social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook make it possible to leverage the most powerful marketing tool available—you!—no technical wizardry or design savvy required. ...more
Published November 4th 2010 by Wrightbooks (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Power of Influence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Power of Influence

Rochelle Stone
I've lost track of how many times I have now read this book, but everytime I begin to gather my resources on how to best build a clients business online, I always come back to this title.
Pamela Lloyd
I just read a review of this book at http://www.taighastudios.com/entry/so... and now I'd like to read it. Since my husband and I own an online store, and some of our sons are working on an indie game, it seems like something that might be really useful.
Sarah Welsh
This is more like a mini workbook. It has questions at the end of chapter, which if you answered in relation to your own business, would give you some fresh direction. Plus it's written for real people, no in a whole lot of business jargon.
S Kumar
S Kumar marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Sara Aljaism
Sara Aljaism is currently reading it
Aug 05, 2014
Catherine
Catherine is currently reading it
Aug 17, 2013
Graeme
Graeme marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
Rovonda
Rovonda marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2013
Omar Habib
Omar Habib marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2013
Bruno
Bruno added it
Nov 12, 2012
Melissa Denton
Melissa Denton marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2012
Sameh Ahmed
Sameh Ahmed marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2012
Sarah Prout
Sep 19, 2011 Sarah Prout rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sarah Prout
Sep 17, 2011 Sarah Prout rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Klava
Klava marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2011
Kat
Kat added it
Mar 25, 2011
David Mackintosh
David Mackintosh marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2011
Adventures In Manifesting: Health And Happiness Adventures In Manifesting: Success And Spirituality SPROUT the Life You Love Adventures in Manifesting: Health and Happiness Das Power-Web: Online Gro Werden Und Geld Verdienen