Choosing Easy World: A Guide to Opting Out of Struggle and Strife and Living in the Amazing Realm Where Everything is Easy

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Contrary to what we’ve believed, life does not have to be hard. And it was never intended to be! Choosing Easy World explores the concept that there is a parallel reality we can access where everything works out effortlessly, harmoniously, and in support of our highest possibilities for well-being. As its title implies, Choosing Easy World reveals that the key to being in...more
Published August 16th 2011 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published 2010)

Elena
Mar 25, 2013 Elena rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone, period.
I met Julia Rogers Hamrick in a class and read her book Recreating Eden shortly after that. The book was good, although my favorite part was a meditation at the end of the book. When she came out with "Easy World" I thought it was too good to be true and I didn't line up with reading the book until now. But it's interesting: A few weeks before Julia reminded me to read the book, I actually had a completely Easy World-inspired encounter with my favorite author. It could not have gone better.

Ther...more
Iselda Martinez
Totally loved this gem of a book. Basically we have a choice in life. We choose whether we want to live in "easy world" or "difficult world".
It's basically living in a world of ease, where we are divinely guided! A world of joy, peace, and love. Where life is easy, the way it was meant to be.
S.K. Queen"
This book is very worthwhile if your looking to change your life for the better. It did contain some of the same concepts along the lines of other inspirational & zen books I have read. However, this book breaks it down to make sure anyone at any age can understand the concept & how to immediately apply to their own lives.
Elizabeth Olson
An easy, easy read -- appropriate given its subject -- on the power of our thoughts and the choices we make in creating experiences for ourselves that are either hellish or heaven on earth. Despite occasional lapses into overly cutesy-poo language, the peppy, positive tone, and -- yes -- easy, strategies for resetting mind and mood as needed make the book a good quick-hit reminder for positive living.
Lisa Hagan
Whoa, Julia gets it right in this book. I am so thankful that I took her and this great book on. I read her proposal as soon as I received it, signed her up the next day, sold it in a few hours to Jennifer Enderlin at St. Martin's. It was a win-win all the way around. This book changed my life and it could change yours if you let it. It is your choice every day, every minute, what do you choose?
Mj
Sage advice. Easy to follow. I learned and use a more formal meditation practice but this book resonated with me and speaks to many of the same ideas and concepts.
Paula Bates
Very inspiring. Gives you a handle on how to get into a higher vibration--where everything flows easily.
Lisa Moore
Didn't really find my way to Easy World, but she had a few interesting theories.
Jessica
I like it here in Easy World!
Bego
Bego marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Susan Mitchel
Susan Mitchel marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Raluca
Raluca marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Mar 04, 2014
Maribel
Maribel marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
David Hiscock
David Hiscock marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
hannah
hannah marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2013
Yesha
Yesha is currently reading it
Dec 11, 2013
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2013
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2013
Chelsie
Chelsie marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Amy J
Amy J marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Julia Rogers Hamrick, author of Recreating Eden, Choosing Easy World, and Easy World Magic Lessons, has been a spiritual- growth facilitator since the early 1980s. She lives with her husband, Rick, and their two dachshunds in the woods in Raleigh, NC.
More about Julia Rogers Hamrick...
Easy World Magic Lessons: How I Learned to Trust the Universe and How You Can Too, Book 1 Recreating Eden: The Exquisitely Simple, Divinely Ordained Plan for Transforming Your Life and Your Planet El Mundo Sencillo: Olvida las Complicaciones y Entra en el Maravilloso Mundo Donde Todo Es Facil