Start by marking “My Gay Sparkly Vampire Romance: A Twilight Parody” as Want to Read:
My Gay Sparkly Vampire Romance: A Twilight Parody

My Gay Sparkly Vampire Romance: A Twilight Parody

3.24  ·  Rating Details  ·  34 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Bella Wong is a young lesbian moving to the Bronx, where she hopes to meet hot older women. She's in luck, because her neighbor Edwina Sullen is the prettiest and coolest older woman Bella's ever seen. No, she's really cool, like room temperature. And she's really old, like 218.

A 2010 NaNoWriMo 'winner', this book has it all: action, romance, martial arts, Triads. And yes,
ebook, Smashwords, 171 pages
Published January 1st 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about My Gay Sparkly Vampire Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Gay Sparkly Vampire Romance

The Mating by Nicky CharlesDarkfever by Karen Marie MoningPride and Prejudice by Jane AustenJane Eyre by Charlotte BrontëCutters vs. Jocks by Elizabeth Marx
Best Free eBooks
196th out of 599 books — 1,241 voters
Carmilla by J. Sheridan Le FanuIron & Velvet by Alexis  HallWitch Wolf by Winter PenningtonDarkness Embraced by Winter PenningtonJade by Rose Montague
Lesbian Vampire Books
83rd out of 118 books — 83 voters

More lists with this book...

A.M.
Jan 01, 2011 A.M. rated it liked it
Bella, Edwina and Jackie all live in the same apartment block and become entangled in an unusual love triangle -- not to mention a dangerous plot to stop the Chinese mafia from securing a magical artefact. Overriding the danger is Edwina's bloodlust for Bella's pure blood, a hunger which could just break the vampire/cougar treaty....

Definitely not a story for prudes, this Twilight Parody is a twisted lesbian take on the original story, featuring werecougars and a transgender vampire. While there
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Mar 14, 2016 Les Chroniques Aléatoires rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
Pour dire la vérité, au départ c’est suite à un délire avec Tora que je suis tombée dessus et que je l’ai lu sauf qu’au final c’était tellement à mourir de rire, que je l’ai enchaîné et lu en une soirée (vive les fêtes de fin d’année et les nuits à rallonge en famille xD). Du coup, comme la couverture est franchement pas top et que ça me fait penser à MLP, j’ai fait un mélange des deux pour la bannière, et si vous lisez ce livre, je crois que vous serez d’accord avec moi.

Dès le début, l’idée de
YG
Sep 07, 2015 YG rated it it was ok
This book had a lot of potential. There were lesbian characters, martial arts, crime and mistery, a polyamorous relationship, an intersexual and transgender character, asian and native american people, but at the end it was just not developed well enough. The plot seemed rushed and I couldn't connect at all with the characters.
Penguin
Nov 08, 2015 Penguin rated it really liked it
Rated it for the humor and the mindless plot. Didn't require a lot of thought. It was a good light read. But still, weeks later, I'm wondering what the hell did I just read?
Cliff Townsend
Dec 12, 2013 Cliff Townsend rated it really liked it
Zoe did a really good job with this one. I laughed often and her perspective thrown into this setting was probably among the best possible given her ability to thrown in perversions of all sorts and the humour behind them and everything else. It is worth the read but best beware it's not for everyone you have to have a rather open mind.
Ruth
Jul 21, 2011 Ruth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 30s
Fantastic parody and a great retelling that stands in it's own right.
Jenn
Feb 17, 2013 Jenn rated it did not like it
6 hours, 53 minutes of my life I'll never get back
Patris
Patris marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Breeana Cronos
Breeana Cronos marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Gaïane
Gaïane marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2016
Nevaeh Covell
Nevaeh Covell marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Shyanne Weaver
Shyanne Weaver marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Rikki Masteika
Rikki Masteika marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Khryss
Khryss rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2016
Lisy
Lisy marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Gerald
Gerald marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Micha
Micha rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2015
Dilsh Wijesinghe
Dilsh Wijesinghe marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Darren Mitton
Darren Mitton marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Mara
Mara marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
YummyLunches
YummyLunches rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2015
Jade Speaks
Jade Speaks marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Rachael
Rachael marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Paloma Reyes
Paloma Reyes marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Lindsey
Lindsey marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015