Irresistible Fortune

Irresistible Fortune

3.15 of 5 stars 3.15  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  4 reviews

Notorious womanizer and treasure hunter Gavin Fortune is after a local sunken ship--and Brenna McGary is determined to stop him. History shouldn't be sold off by the piece Unfortunately, the infuriating Gavin knows how to use his best assets to get his way...and Brenna's fury is looking a lot like sweet, sweet lust.
Brenna could use that sizzling attraction to get her way,...more
Published January 1st 2011 by Harlequin Blaze (first published December 21st 2010)

Alexis-Morgan Roark
Oh, the tale of the sensitive former nerd who morphed into the hottie! Tis is a bit overdone in these pages, but it's still a goodread nonetheless.

I really enjoyed the whole "second chance" theme that ran rampant throughout the pages AND the whole need for redemption thing.

It was part of my Audible Blaze subscription which is pretty much MISS OR HIT these days. I had hoped that her gymnastics training would have come up-like a kick butt scene or something. Oh, well.
Ishabelle
The chemistry between Gavin and Brenna was exciting. I also loved the fact that Gavin was a treasure hunter. It sounds very adventurous and promising.

I've always loved the books on this series. This would be one of my faves.
Sassafrass
listened to this on audio. Narrator was the worst I've ever had to listen to. I think the story wouldn't have been that bad if not for the narrator. I think my ears started bleeding she was so bad.
What can I say Harlequin all the way!
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
tabitha carter
tabitha carter marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Fernande
Fernande marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
S.l.
S.l. added it
Sep 07, 2013
Julia Harrison
Julia Harrison marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Reem Taha
Reem Taha marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2013
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
Kelly
Kelly added it
Jun 03, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Kajal Ramcharun
Kajal Ramcharun marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2013
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2013
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Full Throttle (Harlequin NASCAR, #6) Tempt Me Again (Harlequin Blaze #524) After Dark (Harlequin Blaze #446) What Happened In Vegas... (Harlequin Blaze #385) A Breath Away (Harlequin Blaze, #310)