Start by marking “Gespräche mit Gott, Bd.2. Gesellschaft und Bewußtseinswandel” as Want to Read:
Gespräche mit Gott, Bd.2. Gesellschaft und Bewußtseinswandel

Gespräche mit Gott, Bd.2. Gesellschaft und Bewußtseinswandel

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  15,203 ratings  ·  158 reviews
Dies ist ein außergewöhnliches Dokument.
Walsch übermittelt Botschaften von Gott, die radikale Veränderungen auf den Gebieten Erziehung, Politik, Theologie, Ökologie und Sexualität anregen. Er skizziert die Vision eines neuen Zeitalters mit grundlegend anderen Werten und Verhaltensweisen.
Published 1998 by Arkana (first published 1996)

Be the first to ask a question about Gespräche mit Gott, Bd.2. Gesellschaft und Bewußtseinswandel

Gil
Sep 17, 2007 Gil rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: the truly open-minded
It doesn't matter whether you truly think the author conversed with God or whether he made the whole thing up (who's to say?), the spiritual insights into the everyday and commentary of what we have turned religion into are worth the read.
Steve
Whether you believe what happened to Neale Donald Walsche or not, it is a fascinating read and puts a new, refreshing view on spirituality.
Dakota
Feb 19, 2012 Dakota rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No one
This book is clearly NOT inspired by God. The author has far too many contradictions with God's Word-The Bible! I didn't even finish the book because of this fact.

For example, on page 9 "God" replys to Neale's question stating, "Then it really will be, because what you wish is My command. Remember, My cherished one, your desires are my desires. Your will is My will." No where in the Bible has God noted that His purpose is to grant me whatever I wish. God's desire is to redeem man back to himsel
Suzy Atkin
Jul 25, 2010 Suzy Atkin rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who has read book 1 and liked/appreciated that
I can see how devoted Christians could find this book offensive as there are a few times quoted that 'following religion makes you good at obeying, not any closer to God', people might find this hard to swallow considering you have 'rules/commandments' to follow as Christians and also that there are no bad apples, just people who have different views of the world. After studying sociology the messages in this match a lot of what I learned at university. I love how the series gets more in depth w ...more
Ella Roberts
These books (Conversations With God 1, 2, 3) are the books that got me into spirituality, and that was the doorway to becoming me! I was fascinated by this series and felt a connection I had never felt to anything or anyone before. As a teenager who was at the time, looking for something to connect to this series of books really helped me!
Toby
Tirza
Books 1-3 were a revelation to me. Suddenly, I had the feeling, the universe made sense. Subsequent books were really more of the same stuff looked upon from a different angle. Which is okay, because many people need this and it is good that the information gets out there in a way that everyone can understand it in their own way. Highly recommended! <3
Ann444
If the author really believed he was talking to God why would he haggle over every little thing? This author has been caught in lies, do a search. I was really turned off when, in his second book, he told us that George H Bush was a great humanitarian. How can one converse with all that is and not be in awe?
Betty
Book 2 picks up from book 1. This series of book (1,2,&3)will definitely shift your perspective on God...unless it don't :-)
Roland Kermarec
Ce second volume de "Conversations..." m'a moins remué et fait réfléchir que le premier, mais il a quand même retenu mon attention longuement (je l'ai dévoré aussi rapidement que le tome I) et a nouri certaines pensées. Il est centré sur des questions plus générales, sur des sujets qui impliquent l'ensemble de la société et moins l'individu. Le public visé est très nettement américain, cela se remarque notamment à travers une certaine lutte contre un puritanisme ambiant, qui s'étend sur de nombr ...more
Helena Harper
Fascinating and thought-provoking!

The conversation that was started in Book 1 between Neale Donald Walsch (an ordinary man with a lot of common problems) and God carries on here and continues to fascinate. There are intriguing discussions about organised religions, the nature of time, Einstein's theory of relativity (but a non-scientist like me can follow what's being said!), sex, education, government and politics, the economy and war. Two things are emphasised - we should cease to think of our
Debbie Evancic
The second book continues in much the same fashion as book 1. In this book, there are many good ideas, such as a global government - one government for the whole world. This would be similar to the government of the United States. (States coming together and uniting, instead though it would be countries coming together). If we have one government, we would not have to arm ourselves with weapons and spend money on wars. That money could then be used for the greater good.

Another suggestion would
Jessica Lu
It took me a long time to complete this book as sometimes I had to put it down to think clearly and failed to pick it up sooner than I should. Finally, I finished and also went back for the underlined and highlighted paragraphs. It was good to read these spiritual ideas and be uplifted. This book, like the previous first beek, shall always be beside my bed!

The principle of the book follows the first “Conversation with God” book and has the same concept as “the Secret” and “the Law of Attraction”
Fusun Dulger charles
We all talk with God, but Mr. Walsh, talks and gets a response. Deep but at the same time entertaining, it is a page turner.
It also makes you aware of the mistakes we make about God.
Different form of prayer, more direct, more humane and more realistic.
Great book, that I strongly recommend.
Devon Pelto
This book offers amazing perspectives and questions on life and humanity. It's just as good as book 1, but on global matter instead of personal. The examples of enlightened societies makes me want to start building community now! Who's in?!
Fatemeh hamidi
این کتاب رو وقتی راهنمایی بودم خوندم و خیلی ناگهانی دیدمش الان. زیاد یادم نیست از کتاب ولی تاجایی که یادمه برای یه دختر تو سن بلوغ که دچار ناآرامی های اعتقادی هستش خیلی خوبه!
Dora Okeyo
Having read CwG, there are so many questions that I have and this has led me to reading another book, where Neale answers Questions on CwG.
One thing for sure that struck me was really how true his depiction of human beings is, especially on the aspect or religion. Religion has rules and there are punishments for the person who breaks these rules, but I also realized that I am looking for an experience an inner peace or understanding if I may say so of my life on earth and my purpose and this boo
Anne
A man's conversations with himself. Some thoughtful ideas, but automatic writing...really, dude?
Tony Jarman
This book is life changing..its speaks to your soul, and from the dephts of your soul you know that you are now having a conversation with God.
Mk
As an eclectic spiritual philosopher, I found this book intriguing. With all the questions I'd ever posed to God myself, I found the answers within this book. Whether you agree with the answers presented or not, they are answers. Is it divinely inspired? That is for you to decide. I enjoyed it. I found myself having to reread a number of passages to understand what was being said not because I am ignorant but because the concepts were beyond my current standing/faith/belief. Opening my mind to o ...more
Hale
"Return to spirituality. Forget about religion"
Alexandru Simion
Awesome book!
I have read it 3 times each volum.
Mapitso Mojakisane
These are awesome books. a must read
Bridget
Chock full of interesting thoughts, many of which really resonated with me. I agree with the idea of collective consciousness. Much of the world functions from a place of intense fear, being as we are continuously bombarded by fearful information by the news and media, so it isn't unbelievable to think that this collective global fear could be creating our global "problems". Interesting thoughts about government, relationships, religion, and other topics I wonder about regularly. If you have an ...more
Sandra Brown
words can't describe the freedom I feel. I'm saved thank God I'm saved and have been set free from all the lies. I highly recommend reading this book to all the truth seekers.
Angela Coulter
I read all three books of this series somewhere around 2001... and it said so many things that I had felt, but could never find any literature that had the same thoughts and feelings. It also expanded my thinking... and really, really made me OK with everything!

This series of books came out around the time that a lot of the "new thought" books and leaders starting showing themselves, at the turn of the century.

A must read and addition to anyone's spiritual library!
Luciano
Just like the first book, I thought this book was also amazing, but in some ways it left me with more questions than answers. I'm not questioning that Walsch did indeed have this dialogue, I just find myself wondering how much of his own bias crept into the book. I also find myself questioning God's responses to questions put forth by Walsch and how they differ from the Bible, which is what I was raised on and taught that it was the Word of God.
Patrick Sinden
I found this even better than the first book (which was thought provoking). Most of what is written here resonates with my own beliefs so I found it easier to accept than someone may do if they are bound to a particular religious construct. This book contains concepts that could change the world and many beautiful ideologies. I plan to read the third, and I would recommend the series to anyone, if only to challenge and expand their thinking.
Gary Westfal
After I read the first book I was hooked. If you're easily offended by an alternative perspective of spirituality, be forewarned but go ahead and read the book. It offers the same alternative perspective of God' point of view from one man's common sense approach to how simple things truly are in life. And if you've already read book one and you're considering the second...you won't be disappointed with the insight you'll gain with this volume.
  • Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians
  • The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent
  • Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
  • Personal Power through Awareness: A Guidebook for Sensitive People
  • Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling
  • The Celestine Vision: Living the New Spiritual Awareness
  • The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal
  • How To Know God: The Soul's Journey Into The Mystery Of Mysteries
  • What the Bleep Do We Know!?: Discovering the Endless Possibilities for Altering Your Everyday Reality
  • The Disappearance of the Universe
  • The Dark Side of the Light Chasers: Reclaiming Your Power, Creativity, Brilliance and Dreams
  • Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential
  • Hidden Messages in Water
  • Hands Of Light
  • Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"
Neale Donald Walsch is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. With an early interest in religion and a deeply felt connection to spirituality, Neale spent the majority of his life thriving professionally, yet searching for spiritual meaning before beginning his now famous conversation with God. His With God series of books has been translated int ...more
More about Neale Donald Walsch...
Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Vol. 1 Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Vol. 3 The Complete Conversations with God Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue Communion with God: An Uncommon Dialogue

“Be a light unto the world, and hurt it not. Seek to build not destroy. Bring My people home.

How?

By your shining example. Seek only Godliness. Speak only in truthfulness. Act only in love.
Live the Law of Love now and forever more. Give everything require nothing.
Avoid the mundane.
Do not accept the unacceptable.
Teach all who seek to learn of Me.
Make every moment of your life an outpouring of love.
Use every moment to think the highest thought, say the highest word, do the highest deed. In this, glorify your Holy Self, and thus too, glorify Me.
Bring peace to the Earth by bringing peace to all those whose lives you touch. Be peace. Feel and express in every moment your Divine Connection with the All, and with every person, place, and thing.
Embrace every circumstance, own every fault, share every joy, contemplate every mystery, walk in every man’s shoes, forgive every offense (including your own), heal every heart, honor every person’s truth, adore every person’s God, protect every person’s rights, preserve every person’s dignity, promote every person’s interests, provide every person’s needs, presume every person’s holiness, present every person’s greatest gifts, produce every person’s blessing, pronounce every person’s future secure in the assured love of God.
Be a living, breathing example of the Highest Truth that resides within you. Speak humbly of yourself, lest someone mistake your Highest Truth for boast. Speak softly, lest someone think you are merely calling for attention. Speak gently, that all might know of Love. Speak openly, lest someone think you have something to hide. Speak candidly, so you cannot be mistaken. Speak often, so that your word may truly go forth. Speak respectfully, that no one be dishonored. Speak lovingly, that every syllable may heal. Speak of Me with every utterance. Make of your life a gift. Remember always, you are the gift!
Be a gift to everyone who enters your life, and to everyone whose life you enter. Be careful not to enter another’s life if you cannot be a gift. (You can always be a gift, because you always are the gift—yet sometimes you don’t let yourself know that.) When someone enters your life unexpectedly, look for the gift that person has come to receive from you…I HAVE SENT YOU NOTHING BUT ANGELS.”
138 likes
“Start telling the truth now and never stop. Begin by telling the truth to yourself about yourself. Then tell the truth to yourself about someone else. Then tell the truth about yourself to another. Then tell the truth about another to that other. Finally, tell the truth to everyone about everything. These are the 5 levels of truth telling. This is the five-fold path to freedom.” 47 likes