Start by marking “Belovéd 3956 (Belovéd, #1)” as Want to Read:
Belovéd 3956 (Belovéd, #1)

Belovéd 3956 (Belovéd #1)

The demigod Malachi discovers that his Belovéd enemy, the avatar Jace, has been kidnapped by a barbaric land. The maniacal rulers of Ridlen have driven his Belovéd insane. Only one goal has been hammered into his tormented mind: to kill Malachi.

This is a nonsequential series. Every episode stands alone as a singular story. Episodes are not published in a linear sequence.

Th
Kindle Edition
Published November 11th 2010 by Yaoi Press

To ask other readers questions about Belovéd 3956, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Belovéd 3956

Claimings, Tails, and Other Alien Artifacts by Lyn GalaBone Rider by J. FallyDark Space by Lisa HenryThe Degan Incident by Rob ColtonAlpha Trine by Lexi Ander
Gay Romance Featuring Aliens
95th out of 219 books — 116 voters
Love Stage!!, Vol. 2 by Eiki EikiLove Stage!!, Vol. 1 by Eiki EikiFinder, Volume 1 by Ayano YamaneJunjo Romantica, Volume 01 by Shungiku Nakamura -中村 春菊Yaoi Gold Bundle by Insanity Team
My Best Yaoi Books
67th out of 99 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Sara
Aug 21, 2016 Sara rated it it was ok
Este libro parecía bueno pero una vez que lo lees ves que no te explican nada, todo sucede muy rápido y un poco apurado..

Probaré otro libro :-|
Dakota Hurlburt
Dec 02, 2015 Dakota Hurlburt rated it did not like it
It jumped all over the place, there was almost no detail to the characters, and I could not understand a lot of it. I hate giving poor ratings but I found this story simply a waste of time.
Yvette
I felt this book wasn't as good as the other books I have read from this author.
Ria Restrepo
Sep 12, 2015 Ria Restrepo rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
Apparently, Beloved 3956 is the first stand alone short story of a M/M erotic sci-fi romance series. This is the first time I've read a Yaoi story, so I was intrigued.

The story was a bit confusing at first. I wasn't sure if this was part of a greater work that I should already be familiar with, but I soon got into the story. Malachi's pain and angst is palpable when Jace is not only taken away from him, but also tries to kill him. What will a vengeful demigod do to get his Beloved back?

The world
Evelyn Eve
May 14, 2016 Evelyn Eve rated it really liked it
I am new to both reading and writing erotica, but I must say that titles like this are a welcome change of pace from my usual fare.

This story has enough elements like action, fantasy, and sadistic themes to appeal to the side of me that loves the more aggressive fiction stories I typically read, when I am not reading philosophy or religious material. There was some sex scenes in it, but not so much as to where it saturates or bogs down the plot.

As dark and gritty as it was overall there were al
Darlene
Jun 21, 2016 Darlene rated it really liked it
It was an okay story. It just seemed you needed more of an introduction into this demigod world instead of later on. It was a good theme and would have loved to see it a little longer. Loved both the characters. Not sure what else to say.
joani
Jan 07, 2015 joani rated it liked it
It was ok

They say it can be read on its own but I think I would have appreciated this book better if I have read more of this Author s work. I just need to feel more attached then I did.
Lb
Jan 13, 2015 Lb rated it did not like it
Read the first several chapters and it jumps all over the place. I have no connection with any of the characters. The plot sounded so awesome too.
Hydra Star
Jan 19, 2016 Hydra Star rated it really liked it
Some parts of this story were a bit hard to follow, due to the narrative jumping over some seemingly important events and details, but it's a truly original story that's quite engaging.
Helga Gonzalez
Mar 05, 2016 Helga Gonzalez rated it liked it
Un buen aperitivo

Es historia corta, resulta envolvente al punto que quieres leer más. Las restantes páginas son de promoción de otros relatos hechos por el autor.
Robin L
What a great premise, but there's no follow through. I wish authors understood that you can't just build up to the sex and then just drop everything. We want story. STORY!
BECKY ENRIGHT
BECKY ENRIGHT rated it it was ok
Sep 12, 2016
Katian
Katian rated it liked it
May 10, 2015
Jana
Jana rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2016
Heather Everett
Heather Everett rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it it was ok
May 17, 2015
Luki
Luki rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2015
Christy Duke
Christy Duke rated it did not like it
Apr 12, 2012
Colleen
Colleen rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2014
Crescendo
Crescendo rated it did not like it
May 10, 2016
Sam
Sam rated it liked it
May 07, 2015
Nicola
Nicola rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2014
Ya
Ya rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2015
Anna Young
Anna Young rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2016
Tamela
Tamela rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2011
angela gonzalez
angela gonzalez rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2015
Mar'Shanta
Mar'Shanta rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2016
kitsune_16
kitsune_16 rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Yamila Abraham founded the publishing company Yaoi Press in 2004 and published over 50 graphic novels, many she wrote herself.

Abraham is a prolific writer of male/male romance, yaoi, yaoi graphic novels, science fiction romance, and erotica. She's known for explicitly detailed love scenes and dynamic premises. She wrote two of Yaoi Press' best selling series: Winter Demon and Dark Prince. Her bes
More about Yamila Abraham...

Belovéd (3 books)
  • Belovéd 5860 (Belovéd, #2)
  • Belovéd 4490 (Belovéd, #3)