Start by marking “Ebon (Pegasus, #2)” as Want to Read:
Robin McKinley

Ebon (Pegasus #2)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Expected publication: 2016

To ask other readers questions about Ebon, please sign up.

Laura I can't find any evidence that this novel will be published in 2015 on the author's website, blog, or twitter. I'm going to remove 2015 as a…moreI can't find any evidence that this novel will be published in 2015 on the author's website, blog, or twitter. I'm going to remove 2015 as a publication date until that's confirmed.(less)
The Winds of Winter by George R.R. MartinDoors of Stone by Patrick RothfussThe Seeker by Stephenie MeyerThe Soul by Stephenie MeyerA Dream of Spring by George R.R. Martin
Hurry Up and Release It!!!
44th out of 511 books — 6,005 voters
Doors of Stone by Patrick RothfussFire Touched by Patricia BriggsThe Winds of Winter by George R.R. MartinPeace Talks by Jim ButcherWhite Hot by Ilona Andrews
Forthcoming Books
50th out of 453 books — 1,026 voters

More lists with this book...

Aug 30, 2014 Rachel marked it as to-read
For those who have been commenting on their reviews that the book "just stopped", I would recommend they go look at Robin McKinley's website. She has specifically stated that this book is NOT a sequel. In fact, Pegasus is ONE book that happens to be printed in three books. Think Lord of the Rings, which technically was divided into six books, published in three, and is ONE book.

So, for those who complain about Pegasus ending suddenly, with no conclusion to the end of the book, that's because it
Apr 19, 2015 Klymene marked it as to-read
Robin Mckinley, I could kiss you. I almost thought you were going to leave Pegasus as it was. I'm dying for this book, and I hope you hurry to finish it!

It's been too long since I've checked this page... and there STILL isn't a picture of the cover released?! I'm beginning to get worried... Robin McKinley isn't exactly young... >.<

So. 2014 is next year, right? So theoretically, if this was actually happening there should be a cover by now? Right? #panicattack

Well, wo
Jul 08, 2014 Colleen marked it as to-read
2012 2014 2015?!!!! OKAY, I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE EIGHTH GRADE TO READ THIS BOOK. I AM ABOUT TO ENTER SENIOR YEAR! THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!!!!!! I understand that writing takes a while. I'm a writer too. But you expect fans to still be around after this long? McKinley is lucky Pegasus was amazing. The author is clearly talented. But if you can't deliver the second one, why publish the first one? I hate cliff-hangers. I was warned one was coming. I read it anyways. I decided a good book could be wor ...more
Jul 14, 2014 Regina marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012, 2014, fantasy
what the heck it went from 2012 to 2014??? i cant wait that long for a book sequel and the first one was so oddly written, i think most ppl will forget about the book if it comes out so late! WHY R U DOING THIS TO MEEEE???
2014 UPDATE: omg its 2015 now??? WHATS GOING ON?? I dont even remember the plot anymore..*sob
Creative A
Nov 14, 2011 Creative A marked it as to-read
2014? Ohh...fudge :(
Mar 20, 2013 Ruhegeist marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy
Oh, such a long wait until 2014. I'm sure it will be worth it.
Jan 28, 2015 Tracey marked it as wishlist
For anyone angry/frustrated/p.o.'d/whathaveyou that this book *insert whiny voice here* hasn't come out yet - - before you go whinging to Robin about it, read her blog. Specifically, here: , and her summation of how she's feeling on the matter:

In fact I am wildly, frantically frustrated and crazy over it. Just by the way.

And then go pester G.R.R. Martin about when his next book is coming out. Double dog dare you.
Annie Wu
May 05, 2015 Annie Wu marked it as to-read
It's 2015, and Ebon is supposed to be out this year. Finally out this year after being pushed back and with Robin writing it and rewriting it and whatever.
There is no recent mention of it on her blog or website though and I just
please please please
Oct 09, 2012 Charis marked it as to-read
I just finished Pegasus, and I need this book! I need to know what happens! Oh, I can't wait two years! This impossible! No!!
Jan 05, 2011 Helen marked it as to-read
Eagerly waiting for this one!
Sep 21, 2015 Lea marked it as to-read
I can't wait!!.. But what the hell?? 2014??? NO!!!!!!!! I can't wait that long!!!
Emma Jean
Apr 15, 2014 Emma Jean marked it as to-read
2015?!? What?! No! I can't wait this long, and I haven't even finished Pegasus!
Jul 15, 2015 Paige rated it 4 of 5 stars
Pegasus was published in 2010, its been FIVE YEARS! I read the first book in middle school and now in a month I will be starting college, please Ms. McKinley release the second book before I have children!!!!!!
Apr 25, 2014 Tara marked it as to-read
OH MY GOD!!!!! Over a year till Ebon???!!!! I can't wait that long!!! Awwwww T___T
Apr 28, 2013 KCW marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy
Ugh. Loved, loved, loved Pegasus. I'm tiring of waiting and checking.
Lucianna Mee
Jul 06, 2011 Emily marked it as to-read
cannot wait!!!
Mary Wright
Mary Wright marked it as to-read
Mary Phillips
Mary Phillips marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Madelyn marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Alexis marked it as to-read
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Amelia Anderson
Amelia Anderson marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Kristin marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Elyra Drake
Elyra Drake marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Nicole marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Anne marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Emmathereader marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
Jan farnworth
Jan farnworth marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Nicole Pinder
Nicole Pinder marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Wait... so is this a sequel or not? 5 45 Jan 31, 2015 02:49PM
  • Untitled (The Queen's Thief, #5)
  • The Gift of Power (Exile, #1)
  • Once Broken Faith (October Daye, #10)
  • Infinite Risk (Immortal Game, #3)
  • A Place of Stone and Shadow
  • The Flame Never Dies (The Stars Never Rise, #2)
  • Untitled (Into the Dark, #3)
  • The Girl Who Raced Fairyland All the Way Home (Fairyland, #5)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • Untitled (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #3)
  • The Cinderella Society: Cindy on a Mission
  • Den of Wolves (Blackthorn & Grim, #3)
  • Invincible (The Twixt, #4)
  • Untitled (Talon, #4)
  • Summerlost
  • Buried (Drowned, #2)
  • Untitled (Monsters of Verity, #2)
  • Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Untitled, #1)
Born in her mother's hometown of Warren, Ohio, Robin McKinley grew up an only child with a father in the United States Navy. She moved around frequently as a child and read copiously; she credits this background with the inspiration for her stories.

Her passion for reading was one of the most constant things in her childhood, so she began to remember events, places, and time periods by what books
More about Robin McKinley...

Pegasus (3 books)
  • Pegasus (Pegasus, #1)
  • The Golden Country (Pegasus, #3)