The Best American Erotica 2007

The Best American Erotica 2007 (Best American Erotica)

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Erotic Reading That Satisfies
Every Sexual Appetite

In the fourteenth edition of this seductive series, erotica's veterans and up-and-coming new writers join forces to explore how tantalizing crossing the so-called Lolita gap between youth and middle age can be.

Kathryn Harrison explores the story of a psychiatrist whose sexual affairs with a young client have an unexpec...more
Published February 6th 2007 by Touchstone

Rosalía
This book contains a couple good erotic reads, a few well-written stories that I would not label as Erotica, and several poorly written stories that I found not only distasteful, but disgusting. Strange how these so-called "erotic" stories were written by men. I would not recommend this anthology.
Mike
I read the Kindle version "Dangerous Games" The stories are better than other erotic books as they are well written, edited, and have some creative plot to them. The first two are good and the last very good. Those three have a twist that you might not expect - after all how may erotic stories have God in them??

There is a vampire story and a robot story, or a robot lover at least, and others with family camping. Tattoos too. They were not my favs, but might be yours.

It is worth a read since it i...more
Pascale
Continuing with the gems:
- “She lifts herself off the table, hands like spoons, legs like forks, the whole plate of her cunt licked clean by him.”
- “Thank god my cock has no voice or it would have been barking like a dog.”
- “I lurched out the door as my piss slit opened like a flume on a dam.”
(Now WHAT does that one mean?)
- “I rushed home needing to get naked. Onto my back on my bed, my legs kicking like an upended insect as I pulled like a madman, again and again, on my slot handle, hitting j...more
Stephanie Tuell
I'd really like to know how these stories were picked as the best. While there were a few good ones, with one or two steamy ones, most of them lacked the steamy, can't put down enthusiasm that these stories should have.
Elizabeth
Apr 20, 2008 Elizabeth marked it as to-read
bought as a graduation present to myself in SF
trade paper new condition c2007

in general I like what SB writes better than what she collects
HeavyReader
I'd really like to give this installment of the series three and a half stores. It doesn't quite merit four stars, but should bet more than three.
Stephanie
Sep 13, 2008 Stephanie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone brave enough to ask for it. :P
Shelves: generalfiction
Filled mostly with exceptionally good stories, compared to similar books at least.
Tracena Cartrasquillo
Tracena Cartrasquillo marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Beverly Diehl
Beverly Diehl marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Anaín
Anaín added it
Aug 16, 2013
	Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013
Raju Chatterjee
Raju Chatterjee marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2013
C.c. Lawless
C.c. Lawless marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Cherish Hocog
Cherish Hocog marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Brooke
Brooke added it
Jun 19, 2013
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Amanda Urich
Amanda Urich marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
Dark Scribe
Dark Scribe marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Susannah "Susie" Bright (also known as Susie Sexpert) is a writer, speaker, teacher, audio-show host, performer, all on the subject of sexuality. She is one of the first writers/activists referred to as a sex-positive feminist.
More about Susie Bright...
Big Sex Little Death: A Memoir Bitten: Dark Erotic Stories The Sexual State of the Union Full Exposure: Opening Up to Sexual Creativity and Erotic Expression How to Write a Dirty Story: Reading, Writing, and Publishing Erotica