Start by marking “The Best American Erotica 2007” as Want to Read:
The Best American Erotica 2007

The Best American Erotica 2007 (Best American Erotica)

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Erotic Reading That Satisfies
Every Sexual Appetite

In the fourteenth edition of this seductive series, erotica's veterans and up-and-coming new writers join forces to explore how tantalizing crossing the so-called Lolita gap between youth and middle age can be.

Kathryn Harrison explores the story of a psychiatrist whose sexual affairs with a young client have an unexpec
Published February 6th 2007 by Touchstone

To ask other readers questions about The Best American Erotica 2007, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best American Erotica 2007

Lover Awakened by J.R. WardDark Lover by J.R. WardLover Eternal by J.R. WardFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesA Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
Best Smut Books
271st out of 1,033 books — 998 voters

More lists with this book...

Rosalía
This book contains a couple good erotic reads, a few well-written stories that I would not label as Erotica, and several poorly written stories that I found not only distasteful, but disgusting. Strange how these so-called "erotic" stories were written by men. I would not recommend this anthology.
Mike
I read the Kindle version "Dangerous Games" The stories are better than other erotic books as they are well written, edited, and have some creative plot to them. The first two are good and the last very good. Those three have a twist that you might not expect - after all how may erotic stories have God in them??

There is a vampire story and a robot story, or a robot lover at least, and others with family camping. Tattoos too. They were not my favs, but might be yours.

It is worth a read since it i
Pascale
Continuing with the gems:
- “She lifts herself off the table, hands like spoons, legs like forks, the whole plate of her cunt licked clean by him.”
- “Thank god my cock has no voice or it would have been barking like a dog.”
- “I lurched out the door as my piss slit opened like a flume on a dam.”
(Now WHAT does that one mean?)
- “I rushed home needing to get naked. Onto my back on my bed, my legs kicking like an upended insect as I pulled like a madman, again and again, on my slot handle, hitting j
Stephanie Tuell
I'd really like to know how these stories were picked as the best. While there were a few good ones, with one or two steamy ones, most of them lacked the steamy, can't put down enthusiasm that these stories should have.
Elizabeth
Apr 20, 2008 Elizabeth marked it as to-read
bought as a graduation present to myself in SF
trade paper new condition c2007

in general I like what SB writes better than what she collects
HeavyReader
I'd really like to give this installment of the series three and a half stores. It doesn't quite merit four stars, but should bet more than three.
Stephanie
Sep 13, 2008 Stephanie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone brave enough to ask for it. :P
Shelves: generalfiction
Filled mostly with exceptionally good stories, compared to similar books at least.
KH
KH added it
Dec 11, 2014
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Nachiketa
Nachiketa marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Hannah Faires
Hannah Faires marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Shada
Shada marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Ba
Ba marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
John Amobi
John Amobi marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Tracena Cartrasquillo
Tracena Cartrasquillo marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Beverly Diehl
Beverly Diehl marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Anaín
Anaín added it
Aug 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Susannah "Susie" Bright (also known as Susie Sexpert) is a writer, speaker, teacher, audio-show host, performer, all on the subject of sexuality. She is one of the first writers/activists referred to as a sex-positive feminist.
More about Susie Bright...
Big Sex Little Death: A Memoir Bitten: Dark Erotic Stories The Sexual State of the Union Full Exposure: Opening Up to Sexual Creativity and Erotic Expression How to Write a Dirty Story: Reading, Writing, and Publishing Erotica