Start by marking “Second Time's the Charm (Camp Confidential, #7)” as Want to Read:
Second Time's the Charm (Camp Confidential, #7)

Second Time's the Charm (Camp Confidential #7)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  530 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Sworn city girl Natalie Goode is actually back—voluntarily—at Lakepuke for more. More mess-food cooking, more bug-infested bunk beds, and even more nature shack (well, maybe not nature shack; a girl has to maintain some standards, after all). And even though the returning 3C-ers have been split up, she’s still got Alyssa as her bunkmate and official summertime BFF. Unfortu ...more
Published April 6th 2006 by Grosset & Dunlap (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Second Time's the Charm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Time's the Charm

Evangelyn
I think this is my favorite book in the Camp Confidential series. The main character is my favorite, Natalie. I can identify with her a lot because I like clothes, makeup, and celebrities too.

I feel this is the perfect year for her because she has her summer crush as her boyfriend, she's in newspaper with her summer BFF Alyssa.

I like the new camper, Tori, too, because she's similar to Natalie:she's from California and has access to makeup before they sell them in stores. Tori is Very glamorous
K12wim
I think the book is really interesting.
Lm
This was probably one of my favorites in the series. It doesn't deal with some of the tough issues of earlier books, like divorce and ill-parents or diabetes, but it is a sweet, realistic portrayal of how friendships can change as young girls turn into teens. Plus, Natalie has always been the camper I identify with the most. At first I was bummed that the 3C campers were split-up, but I enjoyed the introduction of new characters.
Veron!ca
these books are very easy, but i love them. These books are good summer reading books ( to bring to the beach or to your cottage). This book is the best in the series that i've read so far.
Emerald
Apr 03, 2008 Emerald rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: childrem 9 and up
This book made me cry-- and again and again i would read it and find it interesting. This is a good book for true love and friendship! I give it a BIG 5!
Chris
My love affair with camp books continues into adulthood. This is a cute series, although I sometimes have trouble remembering which girl is which.
Nanako Chung
All I remember is that this took me the longest to read in the entire series. I still don't know why.
Ktrox00
I LOVED the ending. It was weird what was happening because you never expected what was about to happen.
Ashlynn White
Not really my type of book but i enjoyed it more than i thought i would!
Helena
its the best in the whole series!(currently)
Gina
Apr 02, 2009 Gina rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to Gina by: No one
ITS GREAT! Juicy! Drama! Awsum! Read it!
Alicia H.
Jul 02, 2008 Alicia H. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Very good. I liked it very much.
pinky
Lexie
Lexie added it
Dec 14, 2014
Cristy Alvarado
Cristy Alvarado marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Sai Priya
Sai Priya marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Shay-leigh Little
Shay-leigh Little marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Deena Siraj
Deena Siraj marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Bella
Bella marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
  • Caught in the Web (From the Files of Madison Finn, #4)
  • Lake Rescue (Beacon Street Girls, #6)
  • A Winter's Gift (Heartland Special Edition)
  • It's Music To My Ears (The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, #14)
Natalie's Secret (Camp Confidential, #1) Jenna's Dilemma (Camp Confidential, #2) TTYL (Camp Confidential, #5) Alex's Challenge (Camp Confidential, #4) Grace's Twist (Camp Confidential, #3)