Start by marking “The Times Atlas Of The World” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Times Atlas Of The...

The Times

The Times Atlas Of The World

State-of-the-art digital mapping produced using the Bartholomew Geomaster System maps are sharper, boundaries are more accurate than ever possible before
96 pages of up-to-date reference maps offer extended coverage of the Americas and other key areas across the globe
45,000-entry index 50 percent larger than previous editions
Plans of forty-six of the world's greatest
Published by Times Books(NY) (first published January 1st 1990)

To ask other readers questions about The Times Atlas Of The World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Times Atlas Of The World

Lahnahar
May 07, 2017 Lahnahar rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bought this for AUD50 only when I travel to Sydney last year. What a bargain! I always love maps since I study to make one. A great collection for map lovers like me.
زاهي رستم
This book is a gift from Switzerland ambassador, and he wrote 2 things on its cover. The first thing, for me as a friend and his teacher. and the 2ed interesting thing about the book: "This old Atlas traveled with me from Brussels to Congo to Zaire and South Africa, it's time for him to rest in Syria.
Robert Mayor.
2003

Even we now have a newest technology, as Google Earth, but some times I have nostalgia to use old ways. And thanks to my good friend Mr. Mayor.
Brian
OK so I haven't read it all. It's a doozey! We keep it in the lounge - propped against the wall. Come to think of it - it's big and sturdy enough to prop up the wall! It's a big, beautiful book - with maps n pictures and everything!
Sutha
Jan 24, 2012 Sutha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have travelled a fair bit, fifty countries and counting. When I need inspiration, I pick up this weighty tome and flip the beautiful pages until my imagination settles on a rolling steppe, a spreading confluence or an exotic name. Then I book a flight and I go.
Martine Bailey
Jul 16, 2013 Martine Bailey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An inspiring book. I was lucky enough to win one of these beautiful books from British Airways, in a lovely slipcase, originally selling for over £100. It has been much admired and I turn to it for forays into the wonders of the world and where to travel next.
Ferhat Culfaz
Jan 11, 2017 Ferhat Culfaz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent atlas. Excellent paper quality, superb detail. A must for any serious traveler.
Tgaylord
Feb 13, 2010 Tgaylord rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In my estimation, the Times is the best atlas on the market. I need to upgrade to the most recent edition, though.
Jane(Janelba)
Oct 20, 2010 Jane(Janelba) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the most spectacular atlases I have seen, full of information and enormous maps of each country and their states,departments, regions, provinces etc. Well worth £150 price tag ! ! !
Ottone
Ottone rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2010
Tucker
Tucker rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2013
Allyn
Allyn rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2015
Nigel_s
Apr 18, 2011 Nigel_s rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: as-a-boy
Not the one I had as a boy, but still one of the best.
Paul Croydon
Paul Croydon rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2016
Stuart
Stuart rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2012
J. A.
J. A. rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2016
Craig
Craig rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Malcolm Walker
Malcolm Walker rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2009
Alistair Knock
Alistair Knock rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2015
John
John rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2015
Melomaan
Melomaan rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2013
Rizky Setiawan
Rizky Setiawan rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2010
Nickdepenpan123
Nickdepenpan123 rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2013
Al R
Al R rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2012
Valentina
Valentina rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2015
Nuno
Nuno rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
George Klucsarits
George Klucsarits rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2014
Steven O'callaghan
Steven O'callaghan rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Singleton Mosby
Singleton Mosby rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2011
Stuart Aken
Stuart Aken rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2011
Deb Bell
Deb Bell rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2016