Start by marking “Teagete/­Carmide­/Lachete­/Liside­/Eutidemo­/Protagora­/Gorgia/Menone/Ippia I-II/Ione/Menesseno/Clitofonte (Le opere. Vol 3 )” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  2 Ratings  ·  0 Reviews
Testo greco a fronte / Teagete, Carmide, Lachete, Liside, Eutidemo, Protagora, Gorgia, Menone ...more
Published 2005 by Newton & Compton

Be the first to ask a question about Teagete/­Carmide­/Lachete­/Liside­/Eutidemo­/Protagora­/Gorgia/Menone/Ippia I-II/Ione/Menesseno/Clitofonte

AmorLibrorum
AmorLibrorum rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2015
Francesco
Francesco marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2013
Zoe Margot
Zoe Margot rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2011
(Greek: Πλάτων) (Arabic: أفلاطون)
Plato is a Classical Greek philosopher, mathematician, student of Socrates, writer of philosophical dialogues, and founder of the Academy in Athens, the first institution of higher learning in the Western world. Along with his mentor, Socrates, and his student, Aristotle, Plato helped to lay the foundations of Western philosophy and science.

Plato is one of the most
More about Plato...