Start by marking “The Dresden Files Collection 7-12” as Want to Read:
The Dresden Files Collection 7-12

The Dresden Files Collection 7-12

4.66 of 5 stars 4.66  ·  rating details  ·  972 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Novels 7 through 12 of the Dresden Files series in a single omnibus ebook collection.
* Dead Beat
* Proven Guilty
* White Night
* Small Favor
* Turn Coat
* Changes
Kindle Edition
Published (first published December 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Dresden Files Collection 7-12, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dresden Files Collection 7-12

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireNever Too Far by Abbi GlinesEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. StephensBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
2013 New Adult Releases
407th out of 1,157 books — 3,053 voters
Harry Potter Boxset by J.K. RowlingThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsJ.R.R. Tolkien 4-Book Boxed Set by J.R.R. TolkienDivergent by Veronica RothThe Mortal Instruments Boxed Set by Cassandra Clare
Best Trilogies/Book Series EVER!
489th out of 1,032 books — 604 voters

More lists with this book...

Kat colley
Note* This review is really on the entire series. i saw no need to copy and paste this 16+ times.
I love Harry Dresden. I love. Bob. I love Mouse and Mister. I love ... OK I'll get to it...Karen, Molly , Michael, Toot, the wolves, BUTTERS and Thomas!!! Alright....maybe trying to list everyone I love was a silly idea... but I feel like I live in the same neighborhood with these folks.
To sum it all Harry is a wizard trying to make a living as a PI. On occasion things go all pear shaped and he with
Joell Smith-Borne
This was just a great way to read The Dresden files. I recommend using an e-reader though; it's something like 2300 pages long. I really enjoyed being able to just tear through book after book, without having to make trips to the library or wait for books that are on hold.
Catherine
Ok, hooked on Jim Butcher's Dresden Files. Finished 7 - 12 and boy am I pissed. There better be another one in the works, cause that is no way to end a story.
Alicia Thomas-Woolf
I thoroughly enjoy this series (after managing to get through the very irritating character chauvinism in the first few books) and keep buying the ones that come out. The tough-as-nails smart guy wizard is always playing catch-up to the events in his life (or death, as the case may be). Great characters, twists and plots. Highly recommended.
Rob
Loved every minute!
Elsi
Great read, all of them!
I have a feeling the books just keep getting better and better as the big story evolves!
I can't wait to discover how it all turns out!

To the edition.
It is a good buy getting six books for that price and it is formatted very well for the kindle, only downside is that the books can't be selected over their table of contends like with other kindle editions. But I am making my own marks anyway, so I navigate through them.
Mars
Continues in the spirit similar to that of the first book, but manages to do that without getting tiresome. There are some very sad moments, which isn't bad but a bit odd for a series that looks like it started out to be humorous, and the vampire lore is getting less and less consistent which begins to annoy, but Butcher still manages to twist your expectations sideways, so it's totally worth the read.
Randall
great series

I just can't seem to be able to but the books down. Love the movie quotes added in. It's like reading a fantasy version of my own life.
Darlene
Nov 18, 2011 Darlene rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Yvensong
I really didn't finish this. I had hoped to get Dresden 1-6 from the library but since that wasn't available I tried to read 7-12. The problem, for me, wasn't the writing, or even the story itself. I just can't read things that I have watched. I did enjoy the TV series so it is hard to leave that visual behind.
Christina Velasco
Read them all. What's not to love about this wise ass wizard. I love me some Harry Dresden.
Alyssa
I'm loving the Dresden books. Hating the cliff hanger at the end of 12.
Jackie
This one is worth it for Dead Beat alone, never mind the others.
Lisa McGill
I think the ending of Changes slays me. Every. Time.
Neil
See my thoughts on the individual books in the anthology.
Helena
Great series can't wait to read Ghost Story :D
Charlott
Author is very witty. I'm hooked.
Deb
Just love this series.
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Tara
Tara is currently reading it
Jul 28, 2015
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
  • The Dresden Files: Fool Moon, Volume 1
  • Daemon's Mark (Nocturne City, #5)
  • Our World (The Dresden Files Roleplaying Game, #2; The Dresden Files, #10.11)
  • Ночной дозор. Дневной дозор. Сумеречный дозор.
  • Stalk, Don't Run (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #47; Malibu Mayhem Trilogy, #3)
  • The Prince She Had to Marry (Bravo Royales, #2)
  • A Little Moonlight (The Best of Betty Neels)
  • The Iron Druid Chronicles Bundle: Hounded, Hexed, Hammered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #1-3)
  • Community Service (Broken Mirrors, #3)
  • This Witch for Hire (The Hollows, #1-2)
  • Hidden (Alex Verus, #5)
  • Strictly Temporary
  • Silver Bullet (My Immortal Knight, # 6)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Three (Just One Bite, #3)
  • Edge of Sweetness
  • Arcadian Genesis (Alex Hunter, #0.5)
  • The Bloodstone Affair (Brothers of the Absinthe Club, #2)
  • First Avenue
Jim Butcher is the author of the Dresden Files, the Codex Alera, and a new steampunk series, the Cinder Spires. His resume includes a laundry list of skills which were useful a couple of centuries ago, and he plays guitar quite badly. An avid gamer, he plays tabletop games in varying systems, a variety of video games on PC and console, and LARPs whenever he can make time for it. Jim currently resi ...more
More about Jim Butcher...
Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2) Grave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3) Summer Knight (The Dresden Files, #4) Death Masks (The Dresden Files, #5)

“There are some basic tenets that ninety-nine percent of all Wiccans follow, but at its core the faith is all about individual freedom. Wiccans believe that as long as you aren't hurting anyone else by doing it, you should be free to act and worship in whatever way you'd like.” 0 likes