The Judy Moody Star-Studded Collection: Books 1-3

The Judy Moody Star-Studded Collection: Books 1-3 (Judy Moody #1-3)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  276 ratings  ·  15 reviews
What's better than one Judy Moody adventure? Three - all together in one instant collection. Rare Boys and girls everywhere are relating to Judy's many moods and laughing at her hilarious adventures. Now the Judy Moody Star-Studded Collection offers the perfect opportunity to jump-start a collection of Judy's first three episodes. The Judy Moody Star-Studded Collection con...more
Published December 21st 2010 by Candlewick Press (MA) (first published 2002)

Laura O Driscoll
“Judy Moody was in a mood. Not a good mood. A bad mood”, written by Megan McDonald is one of a series of Judy Moody books, based on McDonald’s experience of growing up with four sisters.

Judy Moody is starting third grade, and has “first day back at school” blues. Worried about having to sit next to Frank Pearl who has a sweet tooth for paste, in an unfamiliar classroom without her class porcupine named Roger, Judy is not looking forward to school. Worse still, she doesn’t even have a T-shirt wi...more
Madison Daub
For my transitional book I read Judy Moody "Was in a Mood". This book is about a girl on her first day of third grade. The day does not exactly goes as she had planned, and makes her not to excited for what the year has in store.From not having the armadillo sticker on her desk, to the teacher catching her passing notes the day is just not a good one. The author Megan Mcdonald does a good job relating this book to young children. I think that is why this series has been such a hit. Children find...more
Mina Saeed
All the Judy Moody books are really good and can be used for a variety of reasons.
These books can be used for FUN read alouds like at the end of the day when the kids are done and ready to leave. In Kindergarten they can be read to and the kids really love them. These books can be used from k-5th.
Henny
Sebenernya aku punya dalam edisi satuan. Tapi ceritanya lucu, sederhana. Ilustrasinya juga bagus. Kapan ya di Indonesia ada buku untuk anak2 yang bagus, mengajarkan untuk lebih kreatif?
Kristin Redmond
I have been having so much fun reading these to my son. He is really enjoying them, and why not, Judy is very fun! Another great, I see many in our future.
Brooklyn Halvorsen
I love Judy moody!!!
I also love the way that she is drawn!!!!
GO JUDY MOODY!! hahahahahahahaha!
Mckenzie
I've only read Judy Moody was in a mood not a good mood a bad mood. but it was good
Marley Stewart
not my fav. book.More for little kids than for biger kids.
Nancy Allen
Judy is her typical humorous self in this book. Loved it.
Kacie
it was ok. i have read better.
Alexis
it was an O.K book i guess
Cruzchette
she haves a crown
Kaylee
Still reading !!!
Love
Love marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Kaylee
Kaylee marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Estefani
Estefani marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Reem
Reem marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Bailey
Bailey added it
Jul 03, 2014
  • Girls Don't Have Cooties (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #4)
  • Junie B. Jones's First Boxed Set Ever! (Junie B. Jones, #1-4)
  • Samantha Saves the Wedding
  • Lanie (American Girl of the Year 2010, #1)
  • Rosetta's Daring Day (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #14)
  • Kailey
  • Good Job Kanani  (American Girl of the Year 2011, #2)
  • Nate the Great and the Monster Mess
  • The Lost Locket (Nancy Drew: Notebooks, #2)
"Sometimes I think I am Judy Moody," says Megan McDonald, author of the Judy Moody series, the Stink series, and THE SISTERS CLUB. "I'm certainly moody, like she is. Judy has a strong voice and always speaks up for herself. I like that."

For Megan McDonald, being able to speak up for herself wasn't always easy. She grew up as the youngest of five sisters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Her father, an...more
More about Megan McDonald...
Judy Moody (Judy Moody, # 1) Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Judy Moody, #2) Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Stink, #1) Judy Moody Saves The World! (Judy Moody, #3) Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is In! (Judy Moody #5)