Understanding September 11th: Answering Questions about the Attacks on America: Answering Questions about the Attacks on America

2.71 of 5 stars 2.71  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
On September 11th, America was attacked. But while we know what happened on that tragic day, many of us don't understand why it happened. In this important book, Time magazine reporter Mitch Frank clearly and concisely explains why and answers the following essential questions.What happened on September 11th?
-- Who were the hijackers?
-- What is terrorism?
-- What is Islam?
-...more
Published August 1st 2002 by Turtleback Books

To ask other readers questions about Understanding September 11th, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Understanding September 11th

Janelle
Understanding September 11th
Mitch Frank
Nonfiction
136 pages
Date finished was May 6th

This book was a very good and informative book. This book answered very important questions, which included What happened on September 11th. The answer to that question is on September 11th, 2001, America was attacked. Terrorists hijacked four airplanes and flew one into each of the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City and one into the side of the Pentagon. Another question is Who were the hijack...more
Nycdreamin
This little piece of trash should have been titled "An Preliminary Indoctrination Into the Politics of Appology For Acts of Terrorism Commited Against The United States and Why We Got What We Had Coming to Us."

I'm not even going to get into any type of real review of this garbage other than to say that if you're looking for answers to questions you might have about the attacks on America on 09/11/01, you'd be much better off reading just about any other of the numerous books that have been publi...more
Kayla Whitlock
This is a book I have on my own personal book shelf. I will let my class read it. This day is an important day in history and they need to know about it.
Leonela
Leonela marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Breanne Sharpe
Breanne Sharpe marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
XOTELLEOX
XOTELLEOX marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Dana
Dana added it
May 07, 2013
Understanding the Holy Land: Answering questions about the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Understanding September 11th: The Right Questions about the Attacks on America Understanding the Holy Land (SE)