Start by marking “Mad Brain Ticklers, Puzzlers, and Lousy Jokes” as Want to Read:
Mad Brain Ticklers, Puzzlers, and Lousy Jokes

Mad Brain Ticklers, Puzzlers, and Lousy Jokes

4.5  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Published September 28th 1990 by Grand Central Publishing (first published September 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Mad Brain Ticklers, Puzzlers, and Lousy Jokes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mad Brain Ticklers, Puzzlers, and Lousy Jokes

Michael David
Oct 25, 2013 Michael David rated it really liked it
This book is for people who often think inside the box, or whatever container fits them, as this book offers insights on thinking dynamically. The sheer simplicity of the answers of some of the puzzles in this book is a wake-up call against the limitations we place on our thought. I loved the 'Spot the' games, as it showed the ingenuity of the author by his use of dualistic meanings. The 'Spot the Crooks' puzzle was particularly illuminating especially due to its timeliness.

I'm glad to have ans
Katherine Ann
Katherine Ann rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2013
Christian
Christian rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2010
Steve
Steve rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2014
David
David added it
Aug 09, 2011
Abraham "Al" Jaffee is an American cartoonist. He is notable for his work in the satirical magazine Mad, including his trademark feature, the Mad Fold-in.
More about Al Jaffee...