Start by marking “Fabulicious!: Teresa's Italian Family Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Fabulicious!: Teresa's Italian Family Cookbook

Fabulicious!: Teresa's Italian Family Cookbook

As the breakout star of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Teresa Giudice has quickly become a household name--and a New York Times bestselling author. Her first book, Skinny Italian, showcased the health benefits of Old World Italian cuisine. Now she returns with 60 more flavorful family recipes straight from Salerno--with an emphasis on preparing, serving, and eating mea ...more
Published May 3rd 2011 by Running Press (first published May 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Fabulicious!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fabulicious!

False Millennium
Jul 08, 2011 False Millennium rated it did not like it
The book should be called "Uninspirational!" Basic Italian fare, with an emphasis on past cooking styles; i.e. "dated." I thought I would enter her receipe for Tomato Sauce, because it actually made me laugh with a "You've GOT to be kidding," moment:

1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 28-ounce can imported whole plum tomatoes, broken up with their juices
1/4 cup tomato paste
2 tablespoons chopped basil.

That's it! D'oh! She swears using extra-virgin olive oil in EVERYTHING, and if you are in the
Ash
Sep 18, 2011 Ash rated it really liked it
Teresa Giudice is just as funny and sassy in written form as she is in motion. With her "don't give a fuck" and "go get 'em" attitudes, not only does she share fun and easy to accomplish recipes with you, she shares a positive look on life as well. That food is not something to be feared or over-complicated or over thought. Food is something to tackle and celebrate. Food is life. Food is happiness. Food is to be shared with yourself and everyone you love.
Samantha M.
Oct 21, 2011 Samantha M. rated it really liked it
I really likes all the recipes I tried. This book convinced me to make my own pasta for the first time! It was so easy and not as time consuming as I thought. Thank you Teresa for helping me see that I can make great things from scratch that don't take all day! Now I always make my own pizza dough and my own sauce using your recipes!
Heidi
Jun 11, 2011 Heidi rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Great Italian recipes with ingredients that are easy to find in any grocery store! Only complaint is it would of been nice to know how many calories I was putting in my body!
Kris
Apr 10, 2016 Kris rated it liked it
Shelves: cooking
My 1 minute review on Fabulicious, the name is great and so are the recipes I personally loved Papa's Roasted Pepper recipe. I liked how each recipe got someones name to make the recipes more family oriented making you feel right in Teresa's Kitchen. If this book were all about the recipes I would hands down give it 5/5 smacks because they are good, some of them fast and easy for all us moms. If you are going to buy this book because of cooking buy it! However I read the contents too, I was ...more
Prima Lily
Dec 27, 2013 Prima Lily rated it liked it
I rarely meet a cookbook that I don't like...this book was no exception. I'm a Teresa fan which is one of the reasons why I got this book. There were four recipes in paticular that I would like to try, they are: Stella Pastina, Amazing Arugula Salad, Pookie's Pesce Primavera, and Chocolate Zabaglione Cakelets. I can't wait to try those. I LOVED all of the family photos and little anectdotes; that's what made this so much more than the average cookbook. What I didn't like was the fact that Teresa ...more
Cheri
Aug 31, 2011 Cheri rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbook
I purchased this book on 8/8/11 when I went to Teresa's book signing at Barnes & Nobles in Hamilton NJ. She as very nice and sweet. She wrote "Cheri, Happy Birthday Love Teresa Guidice" in book and had the opportunity to shake her hand and take a picture with her. While waiting in line to meet her, I did skim over the pages.... there are some really delcious looking recipes in there. Can't wait to try them out.
J
Dec 01, 2013 J rated it liked it
Shelves: cooking
This is another of Teresa Giudice's great nuts-and-bolts guide to everyday Italian cooking.

She and her co-author, Heather McClean's writing style is easy, and offers useful information. Like Skinny Italian, this little book is entertaining and informative. What's not to like?
Katy
Jul 22, 2014 Katy rated it it was ok
I only read this to see all the digs she made about the other Housewives as mentioned on the show. I did save a few recipes and am excited to try them. (And yes, she meant the digs as actually portrayed on the show).
Damaris (GoodChoiceReading)
May 27, 2011 Damaris (GoodChoiceReading) rated it it was amazing
I've cooked about five recipes out of Teresa's cook book and loved them all! Her recipes are truly a good home cooked meal and fast and simple! Everything requires fresh ingredients and all are very easy to find at your local supermarket. Love this cook book!
Victoria
Aug 18, 2011 Victoria rated it really liked it
I think this is a great and easy cookbook. Considering I'm not Italian whatsoever, it's easy for me to follow along.
Kimberly
Mar 08, 2012 Kimberly rated it liked it
Nice cookbook, but i liked her first book better. These recipes seem a bit too complicated/pricey to make.
Dina
Oct 24, 2011 Dina rated it really liked it
I love the conversational style of this book, and the last one. It is an easy book to read and the recipes are easy to follow. I am looking forward to cooking.
Rebekah
Jun 25, 2015 Rebekah rated it it was ok
Shelves: cookbook, 2011
By the time this book came out I was over Teresa and her family but I still borrowed it from the library because I had enjoyed some of the recipies from the first book.
Kristal Mcclure
Jun 20, 2013 Kristal Mcclure rated it it was amazing
Love these recipes!
Kimberly
Jun 04, 2012 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Her recipe's are simple and tasty.
Burdafamily
Jul 06, 2011 Burdafamily rated it it was ok
a small inspiration for cooking with your kids, but otherwise easy to pass over.
Meg Mcmaster
Meg Mcmaster rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2014
Jennifer Brown
Jennifer Brown rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2015
Brisbride13
Brisbride13 rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2012
Joy
Joy rated it did not like it
Jun 08, 2013
Shannon Symington
Shannon Symington rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2016
Stacy Flynn Gonzales
Stacy Flynn Gonzales rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2016
June
June rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2011
Tania Rendon
Tania Rendon rated it it was ok
Oct 13, 2014
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2011
Ashley Danks
Ashley Danks rated it it was ok
Jun 13, 2014
Ann
Ann rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2012
Ashley Wilson
Ashley Wilson rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Tammy Marie Thompson
Tammy Marie Thompson rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Hello, Cupcake! What's New?
  • The Steamy Kitchen Cookbook: 101 Asian Recipes Simple Enough for Tonight's Dinner
  • My Year in Meals
  • The Mom 100 Cookbook: 100 Recipes Every Mom Needs in Her Back Pocket
  • Homemade: How-to Make Hundreds of Everyday Products Fast, Fresh, and More Naturally
  • The Casserole Queens Cookbook: Put Some Lovin' in Your Oven with 100 Easy One-Dish Recipes
  • The Deen Family Cookbook
  • Food Network Magazine 1,000 Easy Recipes: Super Fun Food for Every Day
  • Bobby Flay's Bar Americain Cookbook
  • Cheap. Fast. Good!
  • Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen: Cookin' for Trouble
  • Hungry Girl 300 Under 300: 300 Breakfast, Lunches & Dinner Dishes Under 300 Calories
Teresa Giudice is an American reality television cast-member, known for starring in The Real Housewives of New Jersey. She is the daughter of Italian immigrants, grew up speaking Italian, attended Catholic school and is a graduate Berkeley College. Teresa is married to businessman Joe Giudice and they have four daughters together. In 2014, Teresa and Joe entered a guilty plea to several counts of ...more
More about Teresa Giudice...