Start by marking “You've Already Got It!: So Quit Trying to Get It” as Want to Read:
You've Already Got It!: So Quit Trying to Get It

You've Already Got It!: So Quit Trying to Get It

4.62 of 5 stars 4.62  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Have you ever thought, I'm doing everything I know to do, what's wrong with me? What's it going to take to get God to move on my behalf? If you have, you're not alone. It's a question most Christia
Published December 26th 2009 by Harrison House (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about You've Already Got It!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You've Already Got It!

Lolo Jones
Mar 03, 2010 Lolo Jones is currently reading it
wow this book is putting the smack down on my pattern of thinking and I'm only on the third chapter!
Nita Hutapea
Buku ini menyadarkan kita tentang kasih karunia Tuhan. Tuhan sudah memberikan yang terbaik kepada kita. Memberikan keselamatan, memberikan Roh Kudus yang menyertai dan memberikan kuasa kepada kita untuk menjanlani hidup di dunia ini. Kadang kita tidak sadar bahwa itu sudah diberikan. Bagaimana kita bisa meminta sesuatu yang sudah diberikan kepada kita?
Ketika kita menghadapi masalah, ketika kita merasa keadaan berat, kita merasa bahwa Tuhan itu jauh, kita merasa ga punya kekuatan. Tetapi ini yan
Cyril Tangham
It is great and well balanced
Michelle Shank
When we carefully seek truth, we begin to recognize it more and more easily. This book quickly brings deep spiritual truths into focus in ways that the Bible does not always immediately do. By speaking simple and current language, the author peels away the layers and exposes profound facts that might otherwise take years to discover on one's own- even with consistent training in Sunday School and Church.
Elaine Beachy
I love Andrew Wommack's down-to-earth TV program good teaching, and his books. So often people try to get God to answer a prayer by trying to pray a little longer, fast or read the Bible more, and berate themselves for failures and vow to do better so God will hear and answer their prayers. Andrew shows that God's response to us is not based on what WE do, but on what JESUS did. The truth will set you free!
Roy Hekekire
how to manifest every spiritual blessings God's given manifest in our soul & body ? if you really want to know you have to read this great book! Andrew Wommack got this revelation & understanding & know teach every Christian through this book! This very first I read Andrew's book & I can't stop to read his another book. Only in 2 weeks I've read his 3 books and 13 titles from Andrew waiting to read :)
Saimon
If you really wants to have freedom in every area of your life, you got to get this . It is simple but profound . Believe me it works. I have experienced it. I was about to die, but after reading this book, I am alive now. God bless Andrew's ministry...... SaiMon
Julie
Jan 01, 2009 Julie is currently reading it
Start this book to build my own faith. Andrew Wommack simply explains the way that we over complicate our own faith. An easy read, and a real faith builder.
Kristin Mcquade
Awesome book just walk in the promises God has already given you ...learn how to enter his rest when faith is just simply believing.
I was a little over halfway through when I left this book at a restaurant. I'm not going back for it. Someone needs it more than me.
Pamela
Apr 12, 2009 Pamela is currently reading it
Wow what an eye opener of what faith really is!
Ed
Probably the best book I've ever read on faith.
Joshua Child
Joshua Child marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Nhat Tran
Nhat Tran marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Julius Adeolotu
Julius Adeolotu marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Sabrina Newkirk
Sabrina Newkirk marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Cynthia Lin
Cynthia Lin marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Paul Elliott
Paul Elliott marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Tanya
Tanya marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Confident Mom: Guiding Your Family with God's Strength and Wisdom
  • God Without Religion: Can It Really Be This Simple?
  • Spiritual Slavery to Spiritual Sonship
  • Things Unseen: Living in Light of Forever
  • The Essential Guide To Healing
  • The Psalms
  • Jesus in Blue Jeans: A Practical Guide to Everyday Spirituality
A Better Way to Pray Spirit, Soul & Body God Wants You Well Grace, The Power of The Gospel The Believer's Authority: What You Didn't Learn in Church