Start by marking “Strangers in Paradise, Volume 15: Tomorrow Now” as Want to Read:
Strangers in Paradise, Volume 15: Tomorrow Now

Strangers in Paradise, Volume 15: Tomorrow Now (Strangers in Paradise Trade Paperbacks #15)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  241 ratings  ·  5 reviews
This volume marks a revival in the series, with fresh art and storyline. Katchoo has begun a new life as a painter, and finds success at her first showing when an anonymous patron begins buying up her art at any price. Katchoo suspects the buyer is David and is determined to find him.
Published December 8th 2004 by Abstract Studio

To ask other readers questions about Strangers in Paradise, Volume 15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strangers in Paradise, Volume 15

JTony
I went to the library, sat down at the table and there was a pile of books there, and this was at the top of the pile. I had read several of the collected volumes years ago, and had loved them, but hadn't had the opportunity to catch up. Reading this was, indeed, like catching up with an old friend over warm tea and fancy scones... a delicious, emotional endeavor well worth the time.

The volume is mainly about Katchoo so you don't get a whole lot of time with Francine (even though she's the one
Michael Bacon
The series began a repetitive cycle midway. It's still good, but nowhere near as good as it had been.
Amanda
2012 Reread: I got lost in this for a month. My very first full reread since the series hit its ending. Since I knew where it would start and go and end up. It was just as terrible, wonderful, painful, heartbreaking, heart healing, amazing as every other read. I never stop knowing my heart belongs to this.
Schnaucl
I liked this one. It's been a long time since I've read it. It was actually pretty straightforward and understandable. Two thoughts though, Terry Moore really shouldn't try and write prose and he really shouldn't try and write song lyrics.
TJ
Good story though the drawing is different. Loved Katchoo's pictures. A good insight into the characters.
Dani
Dani marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Terry
Terry added it
Jan 27, 2015
Alexa
Alexa marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Mary Knight
Mary Knight marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Katie
Katie added it
Jan 08, 2015
Blaise Pascal
Blaise Pascal marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Tyler Kirk
Tyler Kirk marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Rissa
Rissa marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
  • Kabuki, Vol. 6: Scarab, Lost in Translation
  • Birds of Prey, Vol. 7: Perfect Pitch
  • Dykes and Sundry Other Carbon-Based Life Forms to Watch Out For (DtWOF, #10)
  • Uncle Sam
  • Bone: Stupid Stupid Rat-Tails (The Adventures of Big Johnson Bone, Frontier Hero)
  • My Sweet Untraceable You (Lauren Laurano, #3)
  • The Compleat Moonshadow
  • Preacher Special: Cassidy: Blood and Whiskey
  • The Books of Faerie: Auberon's Tale
  • The Books of Magic, Volume 3: Reckonings
  • Mirror, Window: Artbabe Coll.
  • Astro City, Vol. 3: Family Album
  • Death: The Time of Your Life (Death of the Endless, #2)
  • Love and Capes Vol. 1: Do You Want To Know A Secret?
Following the examples of independent comic creators such as Dave Sim and Jeff Smith, he decided to publish Strangers in Paradise himself through his own Houston-based "Abstract Studios" imprint, and has frequently mentioned a desire to do a syndicated cartoon strip in the authors notes at the back of the Strangers in Paradise collection books. He has also mentioned his greatest career influence i ...more
More about Terry Moore...

Strangers in Paradise Trade Paperbacks (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • The Collected Strangers in Paradise, Volume 1
  • Strangers in Paradise, Volume 7: Sanctuary
  • Strangers in Paradise, Volume 8: My Other Life
  • Strangers in Paradise, Volume 9: My Child Of Rage
  • Strangers in Paradise, Volume 10: Tropic Of Desire
Strangers in Paradise, Pocket Book 1 Runaways, Vol. 9: Dead Wrong (Runaways, #9) Strangers In Paradise, Pocket Book 2 The Complete Strangers in Paradise, Volume 1 Echo, Volume 1: Moon Lake